Chapter 26

Heaven Beside You

Hyunseung's POV

 

" Jiyong-ah, please don't be like this. Please? " I said.

" Seung. . .do you love me? " I nodded, slowly. He smile, a fake smile.

" If i ask you to choose between me and him (pointed at Junhyung), will you choose me? " he continued.

" Jiyong-ah, stop it "

" Choose Seung "

" I said stop it !! " I yell at him.

" You're not answering me Seung " 

I looked up the ceiling and hold my tears, then glance to Junhyung then him then Junhyung then him. 

" Okay, if you insist, I. . . .I. . . I'll choose him " i pointed at Junhyung and look at him. Junhyung's eyes grew wide and point to himself " Me? " 

I rolled my eyes and turned to Jiyong.

I sighed and walk to Jiyong, when I was about 2 steps nearer to him, he pulled my  hand and spun me around to face Junhyung, and mold a knife to my neck. 

Junhyung get shocked. " DON'T MOVE!! " Jiyong shout. Stepping to the left slowly pulling me with him.

" Yah! Let him go! " Junhyung shouted. the more I pushed his hand away, the more he mold the knife to my neck. 

" You move, he'll die " he says trying to scare Junhyung. 

" Jiyong-ah, don't do this " I tried pushing his hand away. But, god, he's strong.

Then I can feel his breath on my neck " I'm so sorry, Hyunseung " moving the knife to my back and stabbed me " NOO! " Junhyung screams.

He throw the knife down and let go off me then i crashed on the floor, bleeding. Junhyung ran to me, put my head on his lap. " Seung-ah, can you hear me? " he said, tears dropping.

I smiled and touch his cheek  " Ssshh, stop crying will ya'? " 

" Please don't leave me, please, please, please. . . " 

". . . . I won't " I cracked. Then my view is getting blur and blur and suddenly it turns to black.

 

 

the smell, i think i knew this smell. I opened my eyes, white, the wall is in white.

I scanning through the place and there's a small-thin-pipe sticked on my left hand that is connected to uhm~ i don't know what is this thingy called. Then i glanced to the red rose on the desk beside the bed. I raised my eyebrows and take it slowly, ugh~ this pain is killing me.

'Seung-ah, get well soon~ lov3, DooSeob' I smile to myself as i finished read the card. ' Dooseob? Hahah cute! ' I said.

I put the rose back and touch my back. Then the door opened, " Oh~ you're awake? "

It's Junhyung, i smiled to him. He walk to me and hug me, then pulled away. "You're hungry?" he asked, i shook my head.

" Want a drink?" i shook my head again, he sighed and smile. " Okay " then sit on the chair. I stare at him til' he look at me, " What? " he asked. I smiled and asked him to come closer, he stood up and walk closer, i pull his hair and peck a kiss. He surprised by the sudden kiss and touch his cheek. 

" What is that? " 

" What? Oh~ that? A present " 

" What for? "

" Ugh~ what a stupid question " i rolled my eyes.

" Hahah, okay, a peck, on my cheek, from you " he said slowly and hug me again. Then the door opened harshly, there it is, the person that i hate most standing with her anger face. We pulled away.

" Well well well. Mind if i join? " she grinned, then walk in, closing the door. She crossed her arms and move infront of us.

" What are you doing here? " Junhyung asked her. 

" Yah! " 

" Sshh, this is hospital " she said calmly, with her evil smile.

" Yah . Will you stop acting with your so-stupid-ugly-act?  Stop bothering my soon-to-be-husband " 

" Hara, enough! " Junhyung raised his voice a bit.  I pulled his hand to stop it.

Then  she walks and stand beside me. Moves her face closer to me  " I warned you, if you still insist to bother him. I don't have a choice, but to kill you " she said. She really thought Junhyung didn't hear her, but actually he did. He released my hand and pulled her hand out off the room. 

" Ouch! What is wrong with you? " I can hear she said. 

" Go! and don't disturb us!! It's over between us, O-V-E-R. Now shoo~ " 

" Huh~ impressive Yong Junhyung. Impressive " 

" GO! " he said pushing her away.

" What is wrong with you? You dumped me just because of that poor guy? " 

" Ahni! That's because I love him. And you stay away. If you do something bad at him. I'm going to kill you "  Junhyung said before walk in the room, she hissed and stamp her feet away.

 

____________________________________________________________

Okay. my story.....is getting worse. Aaaaaaaaahhhhh~ 

I'm so sorry, very sorry. 

 

Huh~ anw do subscribe and comment okay?