Chapter 28

Heaven Beside You

Hyunseung put down the spoon as Junhyung closed the door. Guilty feeling starts to appear, he stood up and lie down on the bed. 

Wipe away the tears that running down the cheeks. "Jun-ah, mianhae~ " he sobbed.

"Alone?" an unfamiliar voice speak. He turned to the voice owner. "Who are you?" he asked.

"Relax. We're not going to hurt you. . " he said came closer to Hyunseung's bed, followed by 2 men behind him, holding a rope.

"You come closer, I'll shout" he said backing away.

The man chuckled like his words are so funny, when Hyunseung tried to get off the bed "Sshh sshh sshh~" he pulled him and covered his mouth, stopping him from shout. 

"YAH! Who are you?!" 

"Yoseob!!" his grew my eyes widely when he heard Yoseob's voice. Three of them turned around and smiled to each other.

One of them run to Yoseob tried to land a punch on his face but Yoseob avoid much faster than him.

"Uuu~ you almost made it" Yoseob teased. "I don't fight gir-. ."

Yoseob cut him off by a punch on his face, he fell down the floor, Yoseob grinned widely "I can see why" 

"Aaaaaaahhh!! " the man shouted in pain when Hyunseung bite his hand and pushed him off the bed. 

"Seob!" heard someone shouted Yoseob's name, oh okay~ it's Doojoon. Yoseob rolled his eyes and kick the man's tight, he crash on the floor and Yoseob step on him. 

Doojoon kick the other man's stomach and punched on his face, "Ouch!" he blew his finger, and get a punch on his nose, "Aaaaahhhhh!! !" he cursed. 

Doojoon pulled the man's shirt , "Do you know how much is this cost?" pointed to his nose. The man shook his head.

"Next time don't. . . . ." 

"Aaaa! Let go of me!! " he got cut off by Yoseob's scream. He turned and saw his Seob under one of the man. "Joonie~~".

"YAH! Let him go!" he shouted but the man ignored him and exposed Yoseob's milky-skin-abs.

"Surrender or he'll be mine. ?" a man which sounds like a leader among all spoke. 

"Mind if i interrupt?" Junhyung came. "C'mom dude, it's public hospital. Don't make such a  ruckus in here" he said walk in.

All of them move to Junhyung. "If you want me, just take me. But don't involve them" 

Yoseob ran to Doojoon and hug him. Hyunseung touch his hurt neck. "Just to make sure you come on that day, if you're not there, this guy will die!" the man pointed to Hyunseung grinning widely.

He tapped  Junhyung's shoulder and get out the room. 

"Yah Yong Junhyung~ what is happening actually? Who are they?" Doojoon asked. Junhyung long sighed shook his head.

"W-Why did he say Hyunseung will die if you're not there? Where is "there"?" Yoseob asked.

Junhyung remain silent, "Guys, stop it" Hyunseung calming them down. Doojoon sighed, walked towards him. "Didn't i tell you before that i will help you if you needed help?"

"You did" Junhyung replied shortly. 

"Next time, just tell me, eventhough the problem is big. Just let me know. Aracchi?" Doojoon tapped his shoulder. Junhyung nodded slowly.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

It's been the fourth day Junhyung has disappeared, he goes just like that without telling them.

"Is he mad?" Yoseob asked Doojoon raised his shoulders as a reply. Yoseob sighed.

Doojoon tried calling him but it turned into voice mail, he send him message like more than twenty-times already but no reply.

"Let's just ask Kikwang and Dongwoon. Who knows they know?" Yoseob suggest and Doojoon nodded. "Kaja~"

 

 

"Kikwang-ah~~~" Yoseob call out Kikwang and knock the door for many times.

Then the door opened, revealed Kikwang shirtless with his messy hairs.

"What are you guys doing?" Yoseob asked. 

"Seob-ah, hyung, come on in" he said tried to change the subject. "Yah. yah" Yoseob pulled his hand refuse to go in. "You're not answering" 

"W-What?" he stutter.

" What are you doing when we were out?"

"Ermm~ . . .we. ." 

"Babe, they just did something that they should do as a couple. And who knows someday it's ours?" Doojoon cut him, and chuckled walk in.

"W-What? Joonie~" Yoseob sighed, still not know what does it mean. And went in. Kikwang closed the door, chuckle.

Yoseob walk and sit beside Doojoon, pouting. "Aww c'mon. Stop wth the pouting" Doojoon said leaned closer and kiss his lips. 

"Ermm~ if you're thirsty you can get the drinks from the kitchen. i want to go take my shirt " he said before leaving.

Doojoon gives a thumbs up, not release the kiss. They dominated the kiss with each other, and Yoseob give up. They pulled away. Try to catch their breath. 

Not enough, they kissed back and this time more vigorously. Doojoon slid his hand in Yoseob's shirt and run his hand on his smooth skin. Yoseob pulled Doojoon and run his hand around Doojoon's waist.

"Yah! Get a room" Dongwoon interrupt them, they pulled away glance at him.

"Dongwoon-ah, can we use your sharing room for 30 minutes?" Doojoon asked make his eyes grew wide. 

"Of course not" he replied immediately.

"Awwh c'mon, just for today" 

"No no no no no" he walk to the kitchen, open the refrigerator and take a bottle of mineral bottle.

 

"Yaaah!" heard a shout from Kikwang. Dongwoon got shocked and  the water spil on his shirt., he run out the kitchen.

"Waeyo~?" he asked. "Woonie~~" he call covered his upper and lower body, he was only wearing his boxer.

Dongwoon stunned by the sudden figure, and walk to him. Hug him from the back. "Where are we just now?" he whisper. Kikwang giggled, released the hug and pulled him over the toilet. 

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

Done! :D do subscribe and comment, TQ! ^^