Chapter 25

Heaven Beside You

Junhyung and his friends Dujun, Yoseob, Kikwang and Dongwoon gathering together.

" Junhyung, are you sure? " Doojoon asked Junhyung that was staring at his invitation card.

Junhyung keep quiet, haven't speak a single word since just now.

" You sure you do not want to tell him? " Kikwang then ask, but Junhyung still remain silent.

Doojoon sighed heavily and move sit beside Yoseob.

" This is not right Jun, you have to tell him " 

" Yeah. . if you won't tell him now, he'll know it soon " Dongwoon agree with Yoseob.

The others nodded.

" Why should i tell him? I have no right to tell him anything " Junhyung said make the others look at him, shock.

" What are you talking about? " Doojoon increased his voice.

Junhyung smirked. " He's nobody to me, more over he has nothing "

"W-What?! " Yoseob shout not too loud.

Junhyung chuckled and stood up, " Why? You guys expect we both are inlove with each other?. . . "

". . heheh, we're not dude, and would never. He got nothing compare to Guhara. . Guhara is pretty and wealth are all over her .  but Hyunseung? " he continued, smirking.

" Yah, YONG JUNHYUNG! " Doojoon shout, and punch him on the face.

Junhyung landed on the floor, his lips was bleeding.

" So, i guess you on his side now huh? " Junhyung said smirking. Doojoon hissed.

" How rude are you talk 'bout him like that. You shouldn't say like that ! " Yoseob glare at him, and take Doojoon away from him, leaving him with the KiWoon couple.

Kikwang sighed.

" Hyung, I trusted you. . .but i never thought you're actually this type of person. You stabbed us from the back. . . "

Kikwang said softly and walk to him, lent him some tissue

" . .but no matter what, i always support your decision hyung eventhough this may break someone heart " he continued.

Junhyung wipe off his blood and heavily sighed.

Dongwoon walk to him, help him to stand up and sit him on the couch.

" But hyung i wonder, do you really mean everything you say just now? " Kikwang take a sit beside him and ask.

Junhyung shook his head slowly, Kikwang sighed " I knew it already "

Dongwoon smile and sit beside Junhyung, " You love him, don't you? " 

It takes a few minutes before he answer it, " Much. .  "

" . . and i never had the chance to tell him how i feel " he cracked.

" Wait, what? He doesn't know you loves him? " Kikwang ask him, and he nodded.

Dongwoon chuckled and punch Junhyung's arm make him groaned " Ah! What was that for? " 

" I guess my hyung has grown up " 

" Huh? Do i look immature before? " he ask make both Kikwang and Dongwoon laughed.

" Can i ask you guys some favor? " Junhyung asked, stop them from laughing.

And they nodded, Junhyung smile widely.

 

 

" Junnie, shall we go there? " the loud annoying Guhara pointing to the shoes shop. 

Junhyung shook his head, release her hand and go straight to the toilet.

Guhara pout.

5 minutes after, he came back and saw Hara was talking with someone else, and it's a boy. She's giggling much.

Junhyung hide behind the wall. 

". . .tonight? Okay. See you later " is what Junhyung heard. Then the guy walk away giving her a flying kiss make her giggle.

When the guy is out of their sight, Junhyung unhide and walk to her.

He grab her hand rudely and turned her to face him " J-Jun-Junhyung-ah " she stammering.

" Who is he? " he shouted, don't mind people are staring.

" Jun, let go. People are watching " she try to let go but he won't.

" Let them be, tell me who is he?! " Junhyung said in a loud voice.

Hara shook her head, " I-It's not w-what you think " 

" Not what i think?! " 

" Is this what you are doing everyday? " he continued.

Hara burst into tears, wetting her cheeks. " J-Jun.. .*sob*. .please. .*sob* " Hara sobbed.

Junhyung hissed " Such a ! " and let go of her hand roughly, and walk away.

Hara wipe her tears away and smirked, " huh? Just wait Yong Junhyung, 2 more days this will be yours. .forever "

She said make him stop walking, he turning back facing her " Keep dreaming " 

He said and leaving her, Hara fall on her knees and her tears run down her cheek.

Junhyung walk to his car and get in.

He drive to Hyunseung's apartment. Once he arrived, he breath in deeply.

' Okay Junhyung, relaaax~ ' he said to himself and take the bouquet of rose he bought.

He smile and get out of his car and walk to the apartment.

He is now standing infront of Hyunseung's door, Junhyung press the bell, no one answer, then he press again and again.

' Hm, he's not home? ' he asked to himself and knock the door instead.

Still the same, no answer.

' Mabe he's out for grocery shopping ' he thought and left the rose infront the door, and walk away.

When he was about to walk downstairs, he bumped to the guy he met near the coffee bean before.

" Neo? " the guy point to him. " Neo? W-What are you doing here? " Junhyung asked him, startled.

" I'm staying here " Junhyung ooh-ed and nodded. 

Then the guy stretch out his hand " Jiyoung, Kwon Jiyoung ", he intro himself and Junhyung shook it  " Yong Junhyung "

" Come. . have some drink " he invites Junhyung, and Junhyung didn't reject.

They walk upstairs and stop at the same floor as Hyunseung.

Junhyung raise his eyebrows, curious but still  following Jiyoung behind. And they stop walking.

" Haish. What's this thing doing here?! " Jiyoung hissed and kick the rose that Junhyung put just now.

" Maybe that person has mistaken " Jiyoung turned to Junhyung and chuckled. Junhyung fake a laugh.

He unlock the door " Come in " he said, but Junhyung didn't hear him, he was staring at the broken rose.

" Junhyung? " Junhyung stunned and chuckled nervously, and get in.

" Take a sit " Jiyoung ask him, and he sit on the couch.

Then Jiyoung came with a drink, and take a sit beside Junhyung.

Junhyung cleared throat, " So, this is where you live? " 

" Well, I only staying here for awhile while looking for other home rental " Jiyoung replied him.

Junhyung nodded and sip his drink.

" Then whose this belongs to? " even he already knew whose this place belong to but it's the only answer for his curiosity, and the question make Jiyoung smile warmly, Junhyung knew what's that mean.

Junhyung raised his eyebrows, make Jiyoung chuckled, " Just. . my friend " he said.

Junhyung sighed relieve. ". . .will soon be my. . *cough*cough* " the coughing stop him.

" Excuse me. .*cough* " he excuse himself and went to the toilet. 

' What's this? Don't tell me Hyunseung's gonna be his. . .Andwae. .  Andwae! ' Junhyung scream in his head.

" Junhyung?! " someone gasps his name, he kind of knew the voice.

Junhyung's eyes grew wide and he turned left, " Seung?! " 

" W-What are you doing here? " Hyunseung ask stutter.

Junhyung didn't reply him and stood up, run to him and hug him.

" J-Jun?. . "

Junhyung tighten.

" Jun, let go " Hyunseung try to let go, and Junhyung let go of him slowly.

Then Junhyung pressed his lips on Hyunseung.

" Seunggie? " someone interrupt them, and Hyunseung pull away.

" Yo-Younggie? " Jiyoung's eyes shining. Hyunseung touch his lips.

" Younggie. I-I can explain. .  " Hyunseung said almost cracked.

Jiyoung backing away, shook his head. 

" I don't need any explaination Seunggie.  " he cracked.

 

 

to be continued. . .

________________________________________________________________

want to know what happen next, do subscribe and do comment. ^^ TQ.