Chapter 24

Heaven Beside You

** Junhyung POV **

 

" Jun? Umma want to talk "  I nodded and follow her behind, to her room.

" Take a sit first " i sit opposite her.

She look at me, and i raised my eyebrows " What is it? " 

She sighed and take out a blue file from the drawer and give it to me.

I take it and read, and after finish reading i throw it away.

" This is crazy! Your kidding, right? " 

" Jun " my mom calm me. " Mom, i'm not gonna do it. Tell me this is a joke " 

" Jun, this is from your father. He really want you to marry her "

" I DON'T WANT! " I shout and facepalm.  " You love someone else, don't you? " 

I surprised and look at her.

" Jang Hyunseung, was his name right? " she smile warmly.

I sighed " How did you know him? . . Mom, it's not what you think. . he's just. " 

" I know, i know. . " she said calmly. " I wouldn't mind if you married to anyone else even it's a boy, as long as that person can give you happiness and truly loves you. . I always support you " she continued. 

I hold her hand, " Mom, please? help me? " my eyes shining.

" I'm sorry Junhyung, i try to help you but this is your dad's wish. He plan this before he died "

"  I-I really can't stand her during our engaged and now you want me to marry her? " I raise my voice.

" Jun! It's not umma. It's appa " my mom raised her voice, and i leaning back.

She stood up and walk to me, she hug me " I know what you're feeling now son " and i hug her back.

 

 

** in the office

The whole day i keep thinking about this marriage things. It really stress me out.

I glance to my watch, it's already 8 pm.

Then i realize there's a next project coming next month, i'm not sure i can make it in 2 weeks so i decide to give Hyunseung to handle it. 

" Come to my room now " I call him.

A minute after he came. He went straight to the couch and lie down.

" Yah yah, i'm here not there " I said to him.  And i can hear he said something but i can't hear it clearly.

I sighed and walk to him, once i close to him i give him a file " Seung here " I said and sit on the chair.

" Should i finish it today too? " i shook my head , " This project is for next month, i believe you can finish it in 2 weeks "

I sighed. 

" Jun? You okay? It looks like you have a problems " 

' Should i tell him or not? ' i thought. But stand up instead, " You can go now " I said to him.

I walk to my desk and sit, when i didn't heard his footstep I raised my eyebrows and look at him, " I said you can go now " I said a bit harsh.

" Look. . Seung, i have too many work to do, and not in the mood to talk. Leave me alone " I raised my voice make him jump.

He stood up and walk to the door, but stop walking and turn to me " Jun. I would really like to help you, but seeing you like this, just forget it "

He says and get out of my room then close the door with a bang, make me jump a bit. I hissed and stood up.

I kick the chair and throw the paper on the floor and  walk fast chasing him.

" Seung! " I call his name and run hugging him from behind.

I put my chin on his shoulder and hug him tight.

I feel he try let go my hand but i keep hugging him tight. Then he stop.

" I'm so sorry i was a bit harsh before " I said softly almost whisper.

Then i let go of him slowly and turned him face me. I raise his chin and look into his eyes. I smile and touch his cheek slowly.

' You make me fall for you even more just by looking at your eyes ' I thought and lean closely to him.

I pressed my lips onto him, and he didn't push away.  ' I'm sorry if someday i hurt you. I love you ' I said in my heart.

I hold my tears from falling.

Then i pulled away, and saw his tears on his cheek, I wipe it away and walk away leaving him.

And for the first time, the tears that i hold, burst. 

Since that night, i often met him. I no longer come to work, busy preparing for my wedding that will be held next two weeks.

And i won't tell him about it. I'm scared if he hates me so i just keep it silence. But i know oneday he'll know everythng.

 

**2 days after

I was at the airport to fetch Guhara.

" Juuun~ " she run to me and hug me, she pulled away and kiss my cheek. I fake smile.

" Let's go " I said to her, she hug my left arm and we walk together.

I put his bag at the back seat and get in the car. She sit on the passenger side.

" So, where are we going? " I asked her.

" Buying wedding dress of course " she replied happily.

I sighed and drove away. 

 

" Jun, which do you prefer? This. .  or this one ? " 

" Molla " is the only answer i gave her. Then i stood up and walk passing her.

" Where're you going? " she asked make me stop.

 I glance at her and pointing at the Coffee Bean shop, she nodded and waved.

I didn't wave back and walk out, then walk to the Coffee Bean.

On my way walking, someone hit me " Yah! " i shouted.

" Sorry " he bowed to me, I hissed and tapped his shoulder " Next time, look where you're walking " then walk away.

" Ermm. .do you. . " 

" What?! " I cut him making him jump a bit.

" Do you know where is Lily building? " he asked me, and i point to the blue building.

" Gumawo " he thanked me and walked away.

Then i realize the building he's looking for is where Hyunseung live, " Jogiyo " 

He turning back " Nae? " , I cleared throat " Are you new here? " and he nodded.

" Why did you come here? "  ' what a stupid question ' i thought.

He smile " I'm looking for someone " 

I nodded " I'm sorry if i was harsh to you just now " 

He shook his head and walk away.

" Hmm " I humm and walk in the Coffee Bean.

 

 

to be continued. . .

___________________________________________________________