Chapter 20

Heaven Beside You

" Andwae! I do not want to wear that thing and would never! " Hyunseung closed the door with a loud bang.

Junhyung sighed.

" Seung-ah. .  Please? . .It's just only for a night " he convinced him, no answer.

" Seung? " Junhyung knock the door.

" No! " heard a shout from him.

Junhyung heavily sighed and knock the door once again, " Please? " he cracked, no answer.

He sigh again, " Nevermind then. Let's talk about it. Come on get out Seung " 

He walk away and sit on the couch.

Then the door open, Hyunseung get out of the room and walk slowly to Junhyung.

" Sit " Junhyung asked him, and he sit beside him.

Silence.

" Seung~ " Hyunseung look at him, " Hm? " is the only answer.

" I begging you, please?? " Junhyung said with persuade face.

Hyunseung shook his head telling that he's still not agree.

" Please? I just knew it today. I-I. . " 

" Why don't you go alone? " Hyunseung cut him.

" Hm? Because. . .because. . .  " 

Hyunseung look at him and raised his eyebrows, " Because? " 

" Because. . . I-I don't want to go alone " Junhyung said, a bit nervous.

Hyunseung sighed, " But i don't want to go "

Junhyung keep silence and out of sudden he smirked.

" Arra then, but i have a favor to ask " he lean closely to Hyunseung make him backing.

" Mwoh? " Hyunseung asked.

Junhyung smiled and stood up, still looking at him.

" I want you to be my boyfriend " he smiled widely.

" WHAT?! " Hyunseung raised his voice.

" You hear me right? BE-MY-BOYFRIEND ! " he said one by one.

Hyunseung freeze dumbfounded.

" What if i refuse? " he asked, 

" Not a big deal, you'll end up wearing this " Junhyung seeing the purple dress.

Hyunseung immediately shook his head and walk fast to his room.

" YOU'RE SO MEAN ! " he shouted make Junhyung laugh on his own.

 

 

________________________________________________________________

** Junhyung POV **

Today is the day of the biggest producer London's daughter birthday party,

And Hyunseung, he has agreed to be my partner, as a girl.

Why i choose him? Well, he has that beauty look, great body shape and the dress that i bought is suitable for him, and i really do not want to trouble myself searching for a girl.

 

" Seung-ah, youre done? " I shout.

No reply. " Seung? " still no reply.

I stood up and walk to his room, I turned the knob, it wasn't lock, so i opened the door.

" Yah! Why you haven't dress yet? " I shouted make him jump off his bed.

" I don't know how to wear this " he said and sigh.

I glance to my watch then smiled, and walk to him.

I grab his hand, " Let's go " but he stopping me.

" Where are we going? " i glance back and smiled to him " You'll see " then i pull his hand and we walk.

 

____________________________

 

" Here comes Yong Junhyung with his partner, Jang Hyunseung " 

I heard my name called and i walk down stairs.

Hyunseung was walking beside me and we holding hand together. I smiled widely.

" Junhyung, you came " the producer said with his huge smile, i nodded and we handshake.

" Mind to introduce me this gorgeous lady? " he said and staring at Hyunseung from top to bottom, " Seems like you're no longer with Hara eh? " he continued.

I clear throat " This is Jang Hyunseung. . . .Seung, this is Mr.Ander " Hyunseung bowed.

Mr.Ander grab Hyunseung hand and want to kiss it but Hyunseung quickly pull it away.

Mr.Ander surprised by Hyunseung's move and smiled. 

" Sorry to interrupt, but sir your daughter was looking for you " Mr.Ander nodded, " See you later " he said before leaving.

I bowed, same goes to Hyunseung. 

" Nice move Seung " I said to him, he slap my hand soft, " He disgusts me " he said.

" Shall we go there? " I said pointing to the drinks. Hyunseung nodded.

 

" So, what do you want? We have red wine, varietal, champagne. .  and yeah what? " 

I turned to him that was staring at all the drinks, " I'll just take this " he said and smiled.

And i take the same as his. I smile also.

Then we both move to the empty table.

 

" Thank you all for coming tonight at my daughter's party, i would like to present you something as a reward. . "

" This is it, SHINEE !! " a huge loud clap can be heard.

 

[ the first song- hello / second- ring ding dong / third- replay and the last- jojo ]

 

Then the show has ended, " Junhyung, i need to go to the toilet " Hyunseung whisper. I nodded and take him there.

" Okay you go there, i'm here " I said to him before went in the toilet.

" Mwoh? " he shout not too loud. 

" Sshh, just go. Can't you see what are you wearing? People may think weird seeing a lady walk in male toilet " I point to his dress. 

He sniffed and walk slowly to the female toilet. I chuckled.

I touch my chest, ' Strange feeling ' i said to myself, shook my head and went in the toilet.

 

" You're done? " I said to Hyunseung and he nodded.

" Okay kaja. We have to get back. It's getting late " I hold his hand, he didn't refuse and nod.

We walk up the stairs and we bumped with Mr.Ander that just walk in, " Jun? You're leaving already? " he asked with his huge smile.

I nodded, " It's still early, why don't stay for a while and have some drinks? " he offer us, but i shook my head.

Mr.Ander's smile faded, and i notice that.

" Hyunseung is not feeling well, so i decide to leave early. I'm so sorry Mr.Ander " I said in English.

" Okay. I understand that. Thanks for coming bytheway " we handshake and friendly hugs. 

" Hope will see you again, my lady " he said to Hyunseung, but i can see Hyunseung's fake smile.

I smiled to myself when suddenly, " JUN ! " i turned back.

' oh'oh, no way ' i said to myself.

" Lynn " i fake smile. She hug me, but i didn't hug back. Then she pulled away.

" I haven't meet you for a long time, how are you? " she asked me in English.

" I'm fine, Lynn. How 'bout you, birthday girl? " i chuckled and pinched her cheek.

Her smile faded when she saw i was holding hand with Hyunseung, and he glance to Hyunseung.

Lynn raise her eyebrows to me, same goes to me " Oh, this is Jang Hyunseung. .  Seung this is Lynn "

" Hello~ " she greet him with annoyed voice, Hyunseung bowed to her.

I can feel Hyunseung pull my hand slightly, and i knew what he mean.

" Lynn, i'm so glad being here. But i have to go. Hyunseung is not feeling well " I said hoping she understand.

Her face looks disappointed, but finally she nodded. I smiled to her.

" Hope will see you again next time " I said. She smile forcefully and i smile back.

" Okay " she said. I nodded.

Then i turned around facing back Mr.Ander, " We're leaving " I bowed to him, and he bowed back.

Hyunseung and I then walked out of the ball room and went back home.

 

 

 

to be continued. . . 

__________________________________________

i'm so sorry for the late update. ^^

and yeap that's the chapter.

 

do subscribe for more, and do comment. TQ :)