Chapter 18

Heaven Beside You

" Yong Junhyung? . . Okay, let me check " a young lady was searching for Junhyung's name on the screen.

" Oh, here it is. .  You're in room 2221 " she gave him a key with a big smile.

Junhyung take it and bowed, " Have a good rest " she continued.

He walk to Hyunseung that was sleeping.

" He must be tired " he said, shook his head, smiling.

" Hyunseung-ah. . . " Junhyung wake him up, and he's awake.

" You can continue sleep in the room " Junhyung take his things and stand waiting for Hyunseung to stand up.

Then they walk together.

They get in the lift that bring them to 22nd floor.

 

Junhyung and Hyunseung walk searching for their room.

" Are we going to share room again? " Hyunseung ask with tired tone.

" Hm'hm " the only answer for him.

Hyunseung sighed, " Why? You don't want to sleep with me? " suddenly Junhyung asked.

" A-ahni, it's just . . . . " Junhyung turned back facing Hyunseung.

" Just? " he said raised his eyebrows.

Hyunseung didn't answer and looked away, " Oh! There it is ! " he said and left Junhyung without an answer.

Junhyung shook his head, chuckled at Hyunseung's behaviour.

 

 

" WOAH~. . . " Hyunseung's eyes grew wide in amazement.

" This room is huge! " he said make Junhyung chuckled.

Hyunseung look around the room, there are 3 door, he open the first door, 

" Woah, this room is okay. This is mine! " Hyunseung said smiling to Junhyung.

" Okay. And here is mine "' Junhyung said with a big smile, smirking.

Hyunseung went to Junhyung's room.

And his eyes grew wide, 

' What the. .?! This room is much bigger than me?! . .and there's a bathroom too? '

Hyunseung said in his head.

" Much better huh? " Junhyung said smirked at him.

" Heheh, y-yeah. ." Hyunseung reply.

Junhyung then walk out.

Hyunseung turned back and follow him behind.

Both of them walk to the kitchen, Hyunseung fold his arms. " Sooo, what's with the kitchen? You know how to cook? "

he asked Junhyung. Junhyung shook his head, and Hyunseung release his arms,

" Me neither " he said make Junhyung turn facing him.

" What?! You don't know how to cook? " Junhyung ask him, a lil' mad.

Hyunseung nodded slowly, afraid of him.

Junhyung sighed heavily, " Nevermind then " he walked away leaving Hyunseung alone.

Hyunseung lift both his shoulder and went to the refrigerator to take water, and drink it at once.

" Hyunseung! " Junhyung  shout his name.

Hyunseung run to him, " What? "

" Let's go find something to eat, i'm hungry " Junhyung said.

Hyunseung just nodded and went to his room to take his jacket. It's cold outside.

Then both of them walk out.

 

They walk around the city, happily and fun. 

Junhyung also didn't stop from joking around making Hyunseung laughs hard.

" Junhyung, let's go there " Hyunseung stop laughing and pointing to the amusement park.

With no hesitation, Junhyung smile widely and pull Hyunseung, running to the place Hyunseung said just now.

". .  2 adults " Junhyung buy tickets for them.

And once he done, he gave one to Hyunseung, Hyunseung thanked him and they walk in.

Junhyung was afraid when he saw the rollercoaster moving fast, and Hyunseung knew it.

" S-So, w-what do you want to ride first? " Junhyung asked him, stutter.

Hyunseung smirked at him, he pulled Junhyung and stopped behind a person.

They follow lined up to wait for their turn.

After 10 minutes waiting, finally it's their turn. Hyunseung was more excited than before,

Junhyung felt his heart was about to fall.

Both of them sit together, and they wear the seatbelt.

" Hyunseung-ah. . . " Junhyung pulled Hyunseung's jacket make him stop from singing of excitement.

" Hmm? " Hyunseung look at him, smiling.

' What would i say? I fear? He will laugh at me ' Junhyung thought before said anything to him.

He shook his head instead, " N-Nothing "

Hyunseung feel something different at him, " Junhyung, you're okay? "

Junhyung that was ensure his seatbelt, look up and nodded.

Hyunseung suddenly smirk at him, " You're afraid, don't you? "

Junhyung didn't reply but look away. Hyunseung chuckled and look infront.

" You can hold me if you scared, if you want to " Hyunseung said to him.

Junhyung look at him and when Hyunseung want to turned to him, Junhyung look away.

" Stop pretending that i don't know what you are doing, i knew you was looking at me " Hyunseung chuckled.

Junhyung finally chuckled also and pinch Hyunseung cheek. 

" Pabo " he said. Hyunseung rub his cheek, and smiled.

Then the rollercoaster move, slowly.

When it goes high, it move fast a bit.

" I told you, you can hold me if you want " Hyunseung said before the rollercoaster goes more faster.

Junhyung still refuse to hold him, but actually he was thinking, ' should i hold or not? ' 

" Here we gooooooo~!!!!!!! . ..." Hyunseung scream loudly.

And do not think twice, Junhyung suddenly move his arms around Hyunseung's waist. And follow him sream.

" Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh~ " both of them scream out of their lungs.

 

 

 

to be continued. . . . . 

 

__________________________________________________________________