Chapter 29

Heaven Beside You

Junhyung's POV

 

"Juun? Are you done yet?" my mom get in my room and sit beside me. I leaned on her shoulder.

"Aiyoo, what's wrong with my son huh?" 

"Mom~" 

"Yes sweetheart?" 

"Have you ever hurt someone before?" 

"Like what?" she scratched my hair. "You know, something bad that you cannot forget..?" 

"Ooh~ that.. Well, hmm~ yes i have" I looked at her, she smiled. "But i'm not going to tell you..." she continued, smiled warmly.

"Awwwh, why not?" 

"It's just not the right time to tell" 

"Okay,, i understand" I stood up and hugged her. "I love you" 

She giggled, "Me too dear" kissed my cheek. 

Someone opened the door shocking us, we pulled away. Glance to the person entering the room. 

"Haven't you heard of knocking?" I asked. 

"I-I'm sorry...Urmm~ Mrs.Yong, the bride is calling for you"

"Aahh~ okay, i'll be there" he bowed to us and get off the room.

"Geez~ no manner at all" I said angrily.  My mom hold my hand, "You better get ready or you'll be late"

"..I better be late? Okay" i joke around, she slapped my hand and chuckles. "It's not the time for joking Jun~ okay, hurry" she stood up and kissed my forehead. "I love you son" she said before leaving me alone in the room.

I heavily sighed and stare at the ceiling, "Is this the right thing? God~" closed my eyes for seconds and stood up. 

Walked to the dressing table, "Niga aniya, Jeongmal aniya....(NotMe song) " my phone rang. I look at the ID call, 'unknown number'. "Who is this?" I said to myself and answer it. 

"Hello?" 

"........................." 

"Who is that?"

"........................."

"Stop playing arou.." 

"Juuuun~" i got cut off. "Hyu-Hyunseung?" I gasps. I can hear him sighed.

"Y-Yeah.." 

"How did you know this number?" 

"...........w-where are you now?" he stutter. I don't reply him, "Jun?" 

"..you're there? W-Why you no longer see me? " he asked. I sit on the couch still not reply him.

He sighed " I-It's okay if you're not going to tell me.. b-but at least you tell us where are you now?" 

"..Seuung~ look, i'm so busy right now, okay? " I hang up and throw my phone on the couch. 

"I'm sorry Seung. i hurt you" 

"I would never forgive you..never" I heard Hyunseung's voice whisper through my ear. I turned around but there's no one. 

I stood up and walked to the dressing table, suddenly i felt a breath of cold air on my neck. My head jerked up and i stared into the mirror. Something was happening. Something was moving in the mirror. Slowly a shape was forming. I choked on a scream.

The first thing i saw was Hyunseung's face, I gasped. He was smiling warmly and was floating in the mirror. 'Hyunseung?' I murmur.

"I am~" he answered. 'What are you doing here?' still murmuring.

"Just want to check on you" 

"Check on me?" I asked. He nodded. 

Then the door was opened, "Jun?" i heard my mom's voice, he faded away. I turned around, empty. I run to my mom and hugged her. "Hey" a voice of an old man can be heard.

"Do you see ghost? Haha" his voice changed as he said the word 'ghost''. I pulled away from my mom and looked at him. He was facing out through the door. 

"Excuse me? Do i heard ghost?" I tapped his shoulder. I shocked when his head turning back but his body stay still. His left eye has gone, too much scars on the face. I backing and hit my mom. I turned to my mom and gasped "Mom?!" she make an evil smile and was holding a knife. 

"It's time for you to die!!" the old man said and stabbed me from the back. My view turned black.

 

I opened my eyes and get up, i looked around and was on my bed.I touched every part of my body especially my back. Nothing.

"Oh God, it was just a dream" i sighed and facepalmed and get off the bed. Walked to the table to drink water. 

I sit on the couch and thinking what's the meaning of the dream. with Hyunseung, mom and an old man that i even not know.

I sighed heavily and take my phone to call Hyunseung, to say sorry. But i throw it back, it's dead. 

My mom's knocking the door, my eyes grew wide "Urm, mom? Is that really you? W-Wait" I run slowly and jumped on my bed and get into the blanket. 

"Okay, you can come in" I said, scared if she's not my real mom. Who knows if she's the ghost from my dream.

The door is opened, I saw my mom was standing looking around searching for me. "Jun? What are you doing inside the blanket?" she walked towards me. 

"Urm, i was just woke up from sleep and... " I said.

"And?" she sat on the bed. "I'm not wearing anything?" Okay I lied.

"Aaahh, okay" 

"What's wrong mom?" I asked her. She shook her head, "I just felt like want to see you" she faking smiled.

I raised my eyebrows "I don't understand" ,she sighed. "Mom, what happen?" 

"You know...Hyunseung..he.." my eyes grew wide when i hear Hyunseung's name. My mom hold my hand and give her pity look.

"He what?" I asked. She's not answering but i can saw a crystal in her eyes. "Mom~ what happened to Hyunseung?" 

"..Dujun said he's trying to call you but cant..." she stopped, take a deep breath. 

"...so he called me and t-told me t-that Hyun-Hyunseung is d-di..." 

"NO!" I cut her. "Stop joking around mom, w-what are you talking about? No mom, he's not!" I pulled my hand away and get off the bed. 

"Mom tell me this is not true..." I insisted. "Tell me it's a lie!!" 

She burst into crying, shook her head. I closed my eyes, 'Oh God, what again?' i said to myself. I can felt my heart is hurt and is crying. One by one tears dropping on my cheeks. She walk and sit beside me, hugging me. I cried in her embrace. 

"Why...Why?" I sobbed, and cry even more. She patted my back, comforting me. "God loves him more, Jun"