Chapter 19

Heaven Beside You

It was the best day for both Junhyung and Hyunseung. They can spend their time together the whole day.

 

" Give me 1 " Hyunseung ordered in english. 

" Hmm. Youre not from here, aren't you? " the seller asked him, smiling. Hyunseung raised his eyebrows to her.

" Sorry? " he asked. The seller just smile, " Sure you are "

She said and give him the cotton candies.

" Gumawo " she said make Hyunseung surprised.

" You speak korea? " he asked.

" A bit " she said, " I love Super Junior, that's why i learned a bit Korean language " she continued.

" Aahh~ Haha " Hyunseung laughed, same goes to her.

" So, what are you doing here in London? " she asked.

" Oh, I was. . .  "

" Hyunseung-ah " Junhyung call out his name, cut him.

Hyunseung turned back and wave at him.

" Here you are, why did you leave me? " Junhyung that was standing beside Hyunseung said.

" I'm sorry, i'm hungry " Hyunseung said before eat his candy, then turned around.

Junhyung then smirked, he lean closely to Hyunseung's candy and nibble just a little.

Then he quickly move away his head and turned back.

He chuckled.

' Mmmm, nice ' he said to himself and turned back.

" Aaaa~ " Junhyung scream not too loud when he saw Hyunseung was looking at him with angry face.

" Did you just steal my candy? " he asked, moving closely to him.

Junhyung shook his head, " I-I D-Did Not! " he stutter.

Hyunseung move more closely, " If you want, why don't you ask me? " suddenly he said, softly.

But then, he smirked and put the cotton candy on Junhyung's face.

Junhyung seem to be shocked, " Yah! " he shout, then smile.

Junhyung take off the cotton candy from his face and throw it to Hyunseung's face.

They both laughs to each other.

Hyunseung throw away the cotton candy and take off the candy that still on his face.

Junhyung move to Hyunseung, and help him.

Hyunseung silence, and let Junhyung touch every space on his face.

Then, Hyunseung lift his hand to Junhyung make him move back.

Hyunseung shocked by Junhyung's move and he chuckled.

" Hha, yah~  I just want to take off that tiny thing " Hyunseung said to him.

Junhyung feel suspense and move towards him.

Hyunseung blown the thing away from Junhyung's nose.

" Done " he said.

Junhyung touch his nose and said, " Let's go "

Hyunseung nodded and follow him behind.

" Yah yah, why did you always behind me? Here " Junhyung point to the space beside him, and Hyunseung move immediately.

They walk out from the amusement park and went back to their hotel.

 

 

** Hyunseung POV **

I just finished from taking shower, i dry myself with a towel then went out.

The room only illuminated by the outside light, and it's totally silence.

I then walk to Junhyung's room and leaning my ear closely on his door.

Silence.

" Hmm, maybe he's asleep " I said before walk to my room.

I wear my pajama and went out.

I sit on the sofa and switch on the tv. 

I change the channel, nothing interest me. I feel bored then stood up and run to my room.

I change to my shirt and jean, and i walk slowly as i passes Junhyung's room.

I sighed relieved and turn  the knob, then went out.

 

I went in the lift, and the it stopped at 10th floor.

When the lift door opened, a long curly brown hair girl with pink shirt and a red skirt walk in.

' She's so gorgeous ' I said to myself and look at her up and down.

Then she turned around at me, and smile warmly, I smile back.

And the lift stopped, she walk out, as well as me.

I was walking behind her, then she turned left, when i want to turned right, someone hit me, 

I closed my eyes and wait for the hard cold floor hit my back, but it's already about 10-14 seconds, and i didn't feel it.

So i opened my eyes and can only see blue shirt. 

' This smell. . . ' I said to myself and suddenly my eyes grew bigger.

I pushed the body and i fall on my back, not worry about the hurt and look up.

" Junhyung?! " I gasps. He just stare at me, stunned.

" Hyunseung? W-What are you doing down here? " he asked me and help me up.

I ignore his question and turned left, and can see the girl just now was looking at me, then she waved,

but not toward me, and i look at Junhyung. He smile at her.

Then Junhyung turned at me and i look away,

" Stop pretending that i don't know, i know you was looking at me " he said and walk away.

" Yah! That's my words " I shout at him not too loud. And i can hear he chuckled.

I chuckled also and glance once again to the girl's direction, she's not there.

I sighed and walk into the lift, with him.

 

 

" What did you buy? " i asked him when we're in the kitchen.

" Oh, dinner " he said and give me one.

I thanked him.

" Where did you want to go exactly? " he asked me before take in the food to his mouth.

I bite and swallow the food before answer him.

" Same "

He raised his eyebrows to my answer, and at the end nodded.

Then we both silence, and finish our dinner.

 

 

I was playing games on my laptop, and it was raining hard outside.

The storm and the thunder playing along with the rain.

Then I stop playing and closed my laptop. I really hate storm.

But suddenly the room was dark, I startled and feel like crying.

' Junhyung, where are you? ' i asked myself. But  got replied by the strong thunder.

And i can feel my cheeks is wet, i cry.

" . . .seung? "

" Junhyung! " i said and wiped my tears away, i get off the bed and walk to the door. I was searhing for the knob.

' Where is it? ' I said, and finally get it. I turned it and went out.

I saw a black figure was standing infront of Junhyung's room, ' that probably him ' i said and immediately run to him.

I hug him tightly and i cried.

" Sshh, it's okay. I'm here " he silent me. But i keep crying, wet his shirt.

He hug me back, i feel comfortable in his arms.

Then he bring me sit on the sofa, still hugging.

I can feel he want to release his arms, i pull it and put it back around me. He understand me and just let it be.

It takes a long time for the light to open back.

I stop crying and fell asleep.

 

** End POV **

 

 

to be continued...

__________________________________________________

* sighed * That's the chapter.

Do subscribe for more, and do comments.

Sorry if my grammar is bad, ^^