Chapter 21

Heaven Beside You

** Hyunseung POV **

" Ugh, tired " I said and throw my body on the bed.

I lie down and stare at the ceiling.

 

- Flashback -

" Pretty " Junhyung touch my cheek, i smiled.

" Thanks " I thank him.

" Let's go, princess " 

" Yah! " i punch his arm. He chuckled and hold my hand. I chuckled also.

" Kamsahabnida " Junhyung wave to all the ladies, same goes to me, and they bowed.

 

- End flashback -

 

I smile to myself and closed my eyes, not long after that i fall asleep.

 

** Next morning

I was just finished taking bath and went to my closet to take my clothes.

" Hm, what to wear huh ? " i asked myself.

I hear my door cracked a bit and it surprised me, " Seung? " it was Junhyung.

" Aaaahhhhhh~ !! " I scream and cover my body with my hand. He immediately closed the door. 

" Sorry sorry " he said. I went to my door and locked it, i face palmed.

" Seung? I'm sorry " 

I sighed, " Nevermind that. . . what do you want? " I asked him.

" Hm? Just. . . .s-since it's the second last day of us being here, let's go shopping " he said almost cracked.

" Oh, O-Okay then " I stutter. 

I then walk to my closet and take the black shirt with pink jeans that Junhyung bought for me.

I wear and get ready, when i'm done i walk out.

I saw Junhyung was waiting beside the door, he's wearing the same shirt as me, black.

I walk to him and pull his shirt. He seem surprised by my touch and look at his shirt's image, and mine.. ..

Junhyung's shirt has a LO word, and mine is VE word. I gasps " Y-Yah, isn't this. . .  " I can't finish my sentence when i saw he was smiling. 

" What's wrong with this shirt? It's cute right? " Junhyung pull me and he put his arm around me.

*click*click* He's taking our picture.

" Nice " he said, i fake smile.

At the time i bought this shirt, i planned to buy both but since the LO one has finished, i only bought this VE one. 

 0001357_500.jpeg

" Shall we go? " he asked me and i nodded.

 

** End POV **

___________________________________________

 

** Junhyung POV **

" Seung look at this, it's pororo " I said to him that was finishing his ice cream and immediately run to me.

" Kyaaaa~ that's too many " he shout not too loud and run inside the shop.

I shook my head chuckled by his behaviour.

I wait Hyunseung at the outside, " Haish, why is he so late? " I asked myself.

I turned around staring at the kitten that was playing with a lil' girl, i smiled.

Then i felt someone tapped my shoulder, when i was about to turned around, a finger touch my cheek.

" Pabo " I heard a deep voice and i turned around, facing back. It was Hyunseung, I smiled, " Yah " i punch his arm, he chuckled.

" Kaja " he said, I nodded and take my things.

" Jun, baegopa. . . ( i'm hungry ) " he said touch his tummy, pouting. I smile and chuckled.

" Hmm, okay let's eat there " I said pointing to the Escapade Sushi, he nodded and smile widely.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

" Table for two " I said to the waitress and she show our seats. She bowed and we smile.

And we sit opposite. Then the waitress come again with menu booklet, she put one infront of me and one for Hyunseung.

" You two look cute together " she said before leaving, we smile warmly.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

** 30 minutes after that

 

" You're done? Okay let's go " Hyunseung nodded.

We both walk to the cashier and pay our bill.

" You two are cute " she said, and i smile. I glance at Hyunseung, he smile also.

" Arigatou gozaimasu. .  ( Thank you ) " she said, I nodded, same goes to him.

" Need anything else? " I asked him, he shook his head.

" Okay, if that's so, let's go back " he nodded softly, i chuckled.

" Seung-ah, wae? " I asked still chuckled. He just shook his head. 

I grab his hand and we walk holding hand.

 

I can feel Hyunseung move slowly, i know he is getting tired so i stop moving.

I then squat infront of him, " Get on my back " I said, but he shook his head.

" Seung-ah, hurry " he still won't get on my back, so i pulled his arm and put it around my neck.

I stood up slowly and his leg hug my waist, I smiled and take all our things. 

 

Hyunseung was sleeping peacefully on my back, today is surely tired.

We have spent our day together and buy many things.

Hyunseung get his Pororo and i get my Pikachu.

When we had reached, I unlock the door and walk to Hyunseung's room.

I get in and move to his bed, i release his leg from my waist and release his arms.

He landed on the bed, i take off his shoes and lift his leg and put it on the bed. I take his blanket and cover his body.

Then i sit beside him, i stare at his face, ' You're so pretty ' i said and touch his cheek.

' Why do I feel something different everytime i'am with you? ' I asked softly and pinched his nose,  i smiled.

' You surely have made a big mistake, Jang Hyunseung ' I continued

I lean closer and my lips touch his forehead. ' Goodnight ' i whisper in his ear before stood up.

I walk to the door and switch off the light then close the door.

 

** End POV **

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hyunseung at that time actually was not really sleep, he just fake asleep.

And he heard all what Junhyung had said. 

When he heard the door closed, he opened his eyes and sighed.

' I also feel the same, Jun ' he said to himself.

Then closed his eyes and fall asleep.

 

 

to be continued. . 

 

_____________________________________________________

this is it. -.-