Chapter 22

Heaven Beside You

5 days after. 

It's the weekend day, Hyunseung and Yoseob went buy groceries.

 

" Hyung, is this okay? " Yoseob seeing Hyunseung the black shirt, and only got nodded as a reply.

He smile widely and take it to the cashier, " Buy anything? " Yoseob ask him.

And the other shook his head, Yoseob can feel something wrong with his hyung, he seem quite this day.

After he done paying, they walk off the shop.

Yoseob glance to Hyunseung, he walk a bit fast and stand infront of him stopping him from moving.

Hyunseung shocked and almost hit Yoseob, " Wae? " he asked.

Yoseob lean his face closely and then pull away, " What's wrong with you hyung? You have a problem? " Hyunseung shook his head. And continue walk but being stopped again by Yoseob.

" Seob-ah. . . " Hyunseung said " Tell me " Yoseob said.

" I need to go home, Seob~ " Hyunseung said and walk away, and Yoseob didn't stop him.

' I guess i need to ask Junhyung for that ' Yoseob said to himself and walk behind Hyunseung.

 

" Doojoon i'm baaack~ " Yoseob shout not too loud.

When he get no reply, he walk to the kitchen and to the bathroom, he's not there. Then he knock on Doojoon's door, no answer, so he open the door and still he's not there. Yoseob has searching everywhere in the house but still can't find him. Then he remembered that it's the weekend. 

' Probably went to her house again ' Yoseob said abit sad. 

He went in his room, locked the door and jump on his bed. He hug his teddy that Doojoon bought for him, and stare at it.

" Dodo-sshi, did Doojoon go to her house again? " Yoseob talk to his teddy ( named Dodo ).

" If he knows i love him, will he do things like this again? " he continued even he got no reply.

" Ive never had the chance to tell him how i feel " he said and out of sudden his tears fall.

Yoseob hug his Dodo and fall asleep.

 

 

Doojoon was hiding under Yoseob's bed, he planned to surprised him, but once Yoseob mention his name, he's the one who get shock and wanted to hear more.

" If he knows i love him, will he do things like this again? " 

" H-He loves m-m-me? " Doojoon gasps.

" Is this the reason why his mood down everytime i mention her name? " he continued.

" I've never had the chance to tell him how i feel " Doojoon sighed softly after what Yoseob had said.

Then the room silence.

Doojoon moved to the right to get out of there, and slowly get up.

He saw Yoseob was sleeping with his teddy in his embrace. He smiled.

Doojoon sit beside Yoseob and staring at his sleep face. There's a tears on his cheek, Doojoon wipe it away.

" Thank you " he said and kiss Yoseob's forehead.

He walk to the door and closed the door.

 

 

** at the same time

Hyunseung unlock his door and go into his apartment.

Just when he was about to go to the toilet, the door bell rang.

Hyunseung walk to his door and look through the small hole to see who's coming. 

Suddenly he gasps and closed his mouth, do not want to make noise even a bit.

He walk slowly to his room, but the door bell rang again and again.

Then his phone rang, he move to his desk and take his phone. His eyes grew wide when he saw the caller is Junhyung.

He let his phone and the door bell ringing, then it stop.

But a minute after, the door bell ring again shocking him. ' What does he want? ' he asked himself.

Hyunseung get mad and finally open the door.

There he is, standing, smiling. " What do you want? " Hyunseung asked him.

His smile faded, " Why? You don't like i'm coming here? " Hyunseung startled by the sudden question and fake a smile.

" A-Ahni, haha come in " he nervously laughed and asked Junhyung to come in.

Hyunseung closed the door.

" Why did you buy so much groceries? " Junhyung asked him.

" Hm? Oh, it's for a month " he reply and walk to the refrigerator.

" Sooo~ what do you want to drink? " Hyunseung asked him.

" I'm not thirsty " he answer. " Eat? " Hyunseung asked again.

" I'm not hungry " he reply. Hyunseung sighed.

" Then why did you come? " he asked.

" Hm? This. . " Junhyung unhide the dvd and smirked.

Hyunseung eyes grew wide " Th-that? " he asked, swallow his saliva.

Junhyung nodded and smile widely. 

" Pretty fun huh? " Junhyung walk to Hyunseung and pull him to the couch.

" J-Jun, y-you really want to watch that movie? " Hyunseung asked nervous.

" Why? You scared? " Junhyung smirked.

" Erm, let me take my Pororo first " Hyunseung said and run to his room to take his Pororo.

" Bring a blanket too " Junhyung shout to him.

Then Hyunseung came with a blanket and his Pororo, he put them on the couch and walk away.

" Where are you going? " Junhyung asked make Hyunseung jump a bit.

" To the toilet " he answer him, Junhyung nodded " You better hurry " 

2 minutes after, Hyunseung came.

" Done? Okay. Let's begin " Junhyung said, he was sitting on the carpet with all the snacks that Hyunseung bought around him, and his soda too.

Hyunseung sighed and sit on the couch.

He take his Pororo and hug it, and cover his body with the blanket.

The beginning of the story was not that scary, but in the middle is the part where Hyunseung scream and shocked a lot. Junhyung still sit calmly even when the ghost appear.

' Gah~ i hate this story ' Hyunseung said to himself.

Hyunseung get in the blanket not willing to watch further.

" Seung! " " AAAAHHHH! " Hyunseung scream out of his lungs when someone touch his leg, and out of sudden his tears fall.

" HAHA! " he heard Junhyung laughed hard. And his tears keep flowed fast. Then Junhyung stop laughing and pull the blanket slowly.

" Seung? " he call out his name, he didn't reply.

Then the blanket has fully off of him. " Seung? " 

Hyunseung take his Pororo and throw it to him. Junhyung avoided.

" Seung I'm sorry " he take a sit beside him.

Hyunseung stood up and when he was about to walk Junhyung pull his hand and he fall on Junhyung's thigs. 

His face was close to Hyunseung's, and their nose almost touch.

They stare to each other and Junhyung smiled. He wipe Hyunseung's  tears away " i'm sorry " he said.

 

 

 

to be continued. . .

_____________________________________________________-