Chapter 23

Heaven Beside You

** Hyunseung POV **

" I'm sorry " he said softly. But I just keep quiet staring at his eyes.

He smiled and lean even more closer, i know what he trying to do so i closed my eyes.

I waited for a seconds but didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes slowly and look at him.

He chuckled " Wae? " 

I get up and can feel my cheek was getting hot, I touch them. I blushed.

Junhyung chuckled and move closely to me, he take my both hand and put them on his chest.

" Can you feel it? " he asked me. I nodded.

He smile warmly and put my hand on my chest.

" Feel anything? " he asked me, and i nodded. " What is it? " he asked me.

" My heart beat " I said slowly. 

He smile, and release my hand. And run his finger on my nose and pinch it.

' ding dong ' the bell rang, startled me and him.

" I'll check it " Junhyung said and stood up.

He opened the door and " Hyuuuuuung~ "  

' that voice ' i said to myself and gasps, " Seob?! "

Then he stop calling me because of my living room state. 

His eyes grew wide but at the end his lips grew into a smile, i fake smile.

He walk to me and hold my hand. " Hyung guess what? " he ask excitedly.

" What? " i ask him back.

" Annyeonghaseyo . . " a deep voice interrupt us, ' that's not Junhyung's ' i said to myself and turned left.

" Wowowo~ Did earthquake attack this room? Or you guys (pointing to Junhyung and me) doing something. . . "

" Ahniya! " I shouted, cut him.

" We almost " Junhyung said and chuckle, i glare at him.

" Really? " Yoseob look at Junhyung, and he nodded. " Kyaaaa~ you both are really cute " Yoseob pinch my cheek and i slap his hand away.

" No. We're just. . " I said raising my voice a bit.

" Get married first, then you can do that thing many times you guys like " Doojoon cut me and punch Junhyung's arm, and they laughed.

" Seob-ah, trust me we didn't do such thing " I turned back to Yoseob and try to explain but,

" It's okay hyung, i believe you didn't do it. But who knows someday you'll end up lying on his body " he chuckled.

I shook my head and glare at Junhyung that was staring at me smiling.

 

 

** Next day 

I was busy finishing my work, it's already 8 pm. There are too many work to completed.

' rriinngg rriinngg ' my phone rang. I answer it.

" Come here, now. . . teet teet teet "  

" Nae " I sighed and stood up. I walk out of my room.

The office was a bit dark, because all the staff went home already, only me and Junhyung left.

I walk lazily to his office and knock the door, " Come in " i heard he said.

I turned the knob and opened the door. I get in.

" Can i help you? " I said walking to the couch. And lie down.

" Yah yah, i'm here, not there " he said " I'm too lazy to go there " I murmured.

I can hear he sighing and can hear his foot step getting closer. " Seung, here "

I glance at him and take the file he gave me. " Should i finish this today too? " he shook his head.

" This project is for next month, i believe you can finish it in 2 weeks " he said to me and sighed heavily.

I sit up and look at him, " Jun? You okay? It looks like you have a problem " 

He look at me " I'm fine " he said weakly and stood up walk to his desk.

" You can go now " he said, but i sit still. He look at me and raised his eyebrows " I said you can go now " he said abit harsh.

" Look. . Seung, i have too many work to do, and not in the mood to talk. Leave me alone " he raised his voice make me jump.

I stood up and walk to the door, then i stop and turning back " Jun. I would really like to help you, but seeing you like this, just forget it "

I get out and close the door with a bang.

On my walking back to my room, my eyes teary.

" Seung! " I heard him shout my name and can feel my waist hugged from behind, I stop walking and wipe the tears that fall on my cheek.

He put his chin on my shoulder and hug me tightly.

I try to let go of him but fail. He's so strong. " I'm so sorry i was a bit harsh before " he said softly.

I stand still, and he let go of me slowly. He turned me to face him, i was staring at the floor and he raised my chin.

We stare to each other eyes, and he smile. 

He touch my cheek and lean closely. And his lips meet mine.

That time i do not know why i didn't push him, my mind blank. And out of sudden, my tears fall on my cheek.

Then he pull away and smile, he wipe my tears away and walk away leaving me standing there.

I touch my lips and at the end grew into smile.  

 

** End POV **

 

 

to be continued...

_________________________________________________________________