Chapter 31

Heaven Beside You

Junhyung's POV

"Juun~ Jun-ah!  Hey~"

I awake, another dream? I thought the last dream was real life. Looking around and realize I was in my room, on my own bed. 

"What's wrong?" my mom asked me. I looked at my mom, not replying her and hugged her for seconds then released.

"Nightmare?" she asked me when I was a bit calm. But I shook my head, not wanting to tell her anything.

"You keep saying you're sorry in your sleep" she said a little worried. I forced a smile to her and hugged her again. "It was nothing mom" at last, I spoke.

She pulled away and give me a  'are-you-really-okay' look. Again, i faked a smile.

"If you have any problem, don't be afraid to tell me. I'm always by your side.. no matter what" I nodded to her words.

"I know~" I said. She smiled and hug me again.

"Okay, continue your sleep" I lies down, she straighten my blanket. Kissed my forehead.

"Save energy for tomorrow morning" she said before walked away from my bed, I grabbed her hand. She surprised. "Jun? Why?"

"What happened to Hyunseung?" she raised her eyebrows at me, "Hyunseung? He was fine" she said. I sighed relieved.

'Glad it was only just a dream..'  (ch 29 and 30)

"Juun? What's wrong with you? Is the question related to your dream?" she asked me. I shook my head telling her it was not.

She nodded and smiled to me. "Okay, goodnight sweetheart" she said before leaving my room.

 

 #next morning#

I rushly walked down the stairs, "Jun?" my mom called me. "Where are you going? ..early in the morning?"

"Ermm, i need to go meet some friends" I said and waved at her, "Hey Hey, aren't you going to eat breakfast first?" 

I smiled, walked to the dining table and sipped her tea. She chuckles. I kissed her and walked away. "Takecare" she said. I waved at her.

Drove my car to Dujun's house. 

 

I knocked on the door for several times but no one answer it. 

"Hyuung~" I called him, but still no answer.

I take my phone and tried to call him. "Hello?" I can heard his awful voice.

"Yah! Open the door. Now!" I raised my voice at him, a bit.

"Waeyo? " 

"Haish, just open it"

"Okay Okay. Wait up" I hung up. Then the door was opened, releaving him in in short pants and shirtless.

"You were 1 minute late" I entered before he asked me . He yawned.

"Have a sit" he said, lazily and sit beside me. 

"Yoseob-ah~" he called Yoseob out. I looked at him "You're still staying with that guy?" 

"Who? Yoseob? Yeaah~" he replied grinning at me.

"Tell me your business" he said. " I.. " someone cut me.

"Hyung~" I turned to the owner of the voice, and surprised.my..off. It was Hyunseung.

He was wearing the shirt that i had the same, I rubbed my eyes not believeing it was really him. "Junhyung?" he gasps.

"Hyu-..Hyunseung?" I stuttered. 

"Waah, Yong Junhyung? Junnie Junnie Junnie?" I smiled to his words. "Yeah Seunggie Seunggie..and Seunggie" I replied him. He chuckles and walked to me. 

But then, he slapped me across my face, his smiling face turned angry. "What was that for?!" I asked  bit angry.

"For leaving me..without telling me" he replied. And he slapped me, again. I hold the pain, not to mad at him. 

"And that's for...not calling me when you get back" he said. The guy beside was enjoying watching it, no helping at all.

Then Hyunseung raised his hand again, I closed my eyes waiting the pain that i deserve to feel. But felt arms around my waist. I opened my eyes and saw Hyunseung was hugging me. 

I shocked. Stay still. Then he turned his face toward me, our nose are only an inch away. He smiled warmly and leaned closer.

He kissed my cheek. I replied his hug, tightly. As i was enjoying hugging him, I heard someone sobbing, I glanced at Hyunseung. OMG! He was crying. I released the hug.

"Seung! I'm so sorry. Do i hurt you?" I asked him, worried. He shook his head. Wiping his tears away.

"Then?" I asked him. "I'll leave you both..some privacy" Dujun said and walked away, entering his room.

He looked up at me, and smiled "I was just happy to see you. I thought we'll never see each other again" his words shocked me. 

"Wh-Why did you think that?" what is he talking about..

"Nevermind" he shook his head, and hugged me again. I hugged him back.

"I'm so sorry" I said.

He shook his head telling me it was okay. I sighed.

"I promise i'll never leave you again..ever" I made a promise there. He pulled away, stare at me. 

"Don't make a promise you can't keep Jun" he said. 

I sighed. "But this is the real, I won't break it"

He sit on the couch, sighing. "Hey~" I softly touched his cheek. He's crying, again. I wipe the tears away and hugged him.

"I like you, Jun~" he confessed. He stood up and walked towards his room.

"If you feel the same, stay. If not, leave" he said before entering his room. 

'Do i like him?' I asked myself. I sat there about 5 minutes. I don't really know what i was feeling towards him.

Get sighed as the reply. I stood up and went home. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I know you hate me, but that's okay. Cause i love ya too. ^^