My first kiss?

I'm going to be famous!

 

Gah I couldn’t wait to see Sungmin again.

I literally counted down the minutes until he knocked on my door, Oh my god he’s coming! Not that I know because I’m looking outside the window…heh

*knock knock* ARGH *spazz* I looked in the mirror and fixed my fringe, then went towards the front door.

I opened it and I do not regret saying, Sungmin looked hot, like maybe half the hotness of Jonghyun, actually no I take that back, maybe a ¼ but the point is Sungmin looked very attractive.

‘Hi’ I said smiling.

He did the angelic smile and said ‘Hi, sorry I’m a little late…’

‘It’s ok; it wasn’t like I was counting down the minutes until you came’ I said sarcastically.

He looked at me like WTF and came into the house.

‘Sorry you had to walk in the cold’ I apologized and offered to take his coat.

‘It’s fine, Sorry for making you wait for ages in the cold yesterday’ he put his hands in his pockets awkwardly after giving me his coat. ‘soooo’

‘Um… want to play some call of duty?’ I said to break the awkward silence.

‘You play?! You don’t seem the type of girl to play those sorts of games’ he said while pointing to me.

‘I got to level 15 on Nazi zombies by myself’ I showed off.

‘Impressive, let’s play’ he ran to the play station 3 and patted the floor for my seat.

*5 minutes later*

Aahahaahahahahhahahhahaahahhahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahah Sungmin was very bad! Haahahah I was killing him every round on multiplayer and on Nazi zombies he always died first and I had to revive him.

‘You at this game’ I said while shooting him for the 100th time.

‘shudup’ he tried to avoid it but failed and died.

‘Let’s play one more round’ I told him.

‘Fine…’ he sounded angry and I could tell he wanted to break the controller into 2 pieces.

‘Ellie, can you help me? Which button is it to throw a grenade?’ Sungmin asked for help.

‘Oh it’s R2’ I said while taking my focus off the screen to point to the button on Sungmin’s controller.

 I heard the soldiers death grunt and looked towards the screen.

I

Was

Dead.

SUNGMIN KILLED ME.

I looked at him with the death glare ‘CHEATER!’ I shouted at the top of my lungs and pointed at his face.

‘Give me your controller!’ I screamed while reaching for it.

‘nah’ he said like he did nothing wrong and made sure I couldn’t reach it.

It soon turned into a violent play fight with a lot of shouting.

‘CHEATER, CHEATER, CHEATER!’ I shouted while climbing on his back.

‘ELLIE GET OFF, YOU ARE TOO HEAVY!’

Oh no he didn’t.

‘ARE YOU SAYING IM FAT!?’ I shouted still reaching for the controller.

‘YAH GET OFF ME!’ Sungmin flipped me over and he ended up on top of me.

We looked into each over’s eyes.

He was so… mesmerizing.

Then

He

Moved

Closer.

His eyes watched mine as he moved, lower and lower.

Oh my god.

He his lips, my first kiss.

He looked so determined to kiss me, and I didn’t mind, why is he taking so long to put his lips on mine?

I closed my eyes and got ready for my first kiss.

 

I felt something in my nose, NOT A SNEEZE PLEASE, OF ALL TIMES!

I sneezed and jerked my head up causing Sungmin and I to groan in pain because we head butted each over.

‘OW’ he shouted.

‘I’m so sorry, Sungmin’ I said while touching my soon to be bruised forehead.

‘It’s ok’ Sungmin said while touching his as well.

He got off me and sat upwards.

‘I have cold packs in my room, if you want one.’

‘Yes please’

‘You will have to come up, because it might take a while to find them and excuse the mess…’ I warned.

Sungmin’s POV

I nearly kissed her, dammit stupid sneezes!

I hope I will get more opportunities in the future; I want Ellie to be mine darn it!

Too bad she can’t go out with me for one unknown reason, but that doesn’t mean she can’t kiss anyone right?

We were going to her room, is it me or are we moving way too fast hehhehehe, oh wait, just cold packs… right focus Sungmin! You will kiss her before you go home, it’s not like she said no, she looked quite excited the first time.

She opened the door to her room and WOAH is one word…

Full to the brim with Kim Jonghyun posters (and the occasional SHINee poster)

She started to look for the cold packs and I stood awkwardly in the corner of her room.

The first time I have been in a girl’s room…

‘Oh sorry, sit on the bed… I don’t have any seats or sofas.’ Ellie said while digging into the cabinets.

I walked over the bed and sat awkwardly on the side, this is where she sleeps… SUNGMIN STOP WITH THE Y THOUGHTS.

I looked around her room while Ellie kept saying things like ‘where did I put them? ‘And ‘I’m sure they were in here’

Then.

On the bed.

Was one of Ellie’s

Bra’s

White and it had lace on it.

Oh my god.

I was going crazy inside.

On the outside I was cool as a cucumber, well not really; I could feel my face heating up.

Ellie certainly wasn’t small.

STOP LOOKING AT IT BEFORE ELLIE SEES YOU.

But it was so distracting.

I’m sure my face was red and my temperature started to rise.

You Sungmin

I should move it, like chuck it somewhere out of sight it will take a second and Ellie wouldn’t notice it…

I reached out and prepared to grab the white lacy bra.

‘What are you doing?!’ Ellie said with a worried expression while holding the cold packs.

CRAP.

ARGHHH EXCUSE SUNGMIN, FIND AN EXCUSE.

‘uhhhhh there was a….. A bug, yeah pesky thing’ I said nervously while swatting the invisible bug.

‘I killed it… so you have the cold packs!’ I changed the subject and prayed Ellie would fall for it.

She came over and sat next to me on the bed, she also threw the bra so it was nowhere in sight anymore.

She was very red. Sorry Ellie, I can’t help it, I’m a guy and these things … do things to me.

‘Here’ she offered the cold packs.

‘ahhh that feels so good’ I said as the instant relief hit my forehead.

‘Sungmin…’ she said while putting her cold pack on.

‘Yeah?’  I answered, worried what she was going to ask me.

‘ummm… I think I like you …a lot’ she confessed.

She confessed.

OMG IM SO HAPPY, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *party*

‘I like you too Ellie’ I smiled and went in for another kiss.

Let’s hope it goes well this time.

Ellie POV

He was leaning in, again OMGOMGOMGOGMOGM *spazz* I closed my eyes and waited.

Then.

I heard my mum come in through the front door.

SAKE

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOT AGAIN!

Before Sungmin kissed me I dodged and pushed him away.

He looked very pissed off.

‘Sungmin sorry… my mum likes to ruin things’.

‘ELLIE! ELLLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE’ mum shouted.

I ran downstairs to see why she was shouting about.

‘MUM SHUTUP! Why are you shouting!?’

‘I HAVE GREAT NEWS!’ she shouted. Again.

I remembered Sungmin was still in my room and told mum to shut up again because I had a friend round.

‘OHHHH who is she? A new friend? Send her down!’ mum said enthusiastically.

AHAHHAH she thinks I have a girl friend round…boy is she going to be surprised, get it? Boy, hah I’m so funny.

I went upstairs and saw Sungmin looking quite upset and angry… probably because we didn’t kiss again.

Oh well, I’m sure there will be more opportunities.

‘Sorry… I think you have to leave now.’

He lousily got up and went close to me.

‘I had fun; we should do this again’ He smiled.

‘Yeah I had fun’ I agreed and he followed me down the stairs.

HAHAHAAHAH

You should have seen mums face.

I went to see Sungmin out.

‘See ya!’ he waved

‘Bye bra ert!’ I waved back and his expression was SOOOOOOOO funny.

Me: ^^   him:  D:

I closed the door and faced mum.

‘I would be having a huge go at you if I didn’t have this amazing news.’ She warned

‘What is it?’ I asked, curiously

‘Sm entertainment called and they want you to go to Korea tomorrow!’ she screamed.

‘OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!’ I danced and screamed with her for nearly 10 minutes.

‘WOW, what time tomorrow!?’ I asked

‘2 in the morning’

Ouch. Oh well it’s worth it.

‘I’m going to start packing!’

‘Oh Ellie I forgot to mention’ mum said before I ran up the stairs.

‘What is it?’

‘SM said there will be a special person to you Korea’

‘oooooooh really? I wonder who it could be’ I ran to my room and put SHINee world on the speakers.

I was raving while packing all my clothes.

 

Finally! After a year of waiting, I’m finally going to Korea!

 

 

__________________________________________________

so Ellie is finally going to Korea :P 

but who do you think is escorting her there?

find out in the next chapter :P