Taemin thought we were.... getting it on?

I'm going to be famous!

 

‘Taemin, do you care to explain why you just barged into my room shouting, you shouldn’t! She is underage!?’ Key said in an angry tone.

‘uhm……’ Taemin stood with a red face and awkwardly twiddled his fingers. He looks so cute! And he is very handsome in real life.

‘Well?’ Key said and stepped forward with his hands on his hips.

‘Key’ I but the bowl down and stepped to him. ‘Its fine, he can explain later’

I went to Taemin and bowed ‘Hello, My name is Ellie’ and smiled.

He did a short bow but still looked confused. ‘Hyung… what is she to you?’  How rude, I thought... referring to me as ‘she’ I frowned, why is he being like this?

‘Oh, I forgot to introduce you’ Key smiled.

‘Ellie is the new SM trai-‘Key started to explain but was shortly cut off by Taemin.

‘No Hyung, I mean what is the relationship between you two’ He asked completely ignoring what Key just said, I immediately blushed, he thought we were dating?

‘We are just friends Taemin, what did you think our relationship was?’ Key asked confused.

Taemin looked down deeply embarrassed and he bit his lip.

‘And Taemin while you’re at it, you can explain why you shouted those things as you barged in.’ Key said in a stern voice.

It looked like Taemin was looking for a way out of the situation.

‘H-hyung…’ He almost whispered.

‘Yes Taemin?’

‘I thought you and Ellie were having ’ He blushed after he said the word.

W-WHATTT

My eyes widened in shock.

‘WHAT?’ Key shouted, causing Taemin to flinch

‘HOW DID YOU COME TO THAT CONCLUSION!?’ he shouted again.

‘You said a lot of things which made me thought you were doing it…’

‘What like?’ I asked

‘Well you asked Key if it was time to put it in…’ Taemin turned away to hide his blushing face.

‘I remember that… I was asking key if it was ok to put the egg into the cake mix....’ I explained.

‘a-and you said it hurts!’ Taemin tried to make sure he was right.

‘Ellie burnt her finger trying to put the cake in the oven, and I told her to put her finger under the tap’ Key explained.

‘That would explain it when I heard ‘it will be ok just a little longer’ Taemin scratched his chin and mumbled to himself.

After about 10 seconds he did the most adorable smile and said ‘my bad! ^^’ he scratched his head and had a ‘what can I do?’ look about him.

‘I guess it can’t be helped’ Key shrugged. ‘Oh anyway, what did you need Taemin?’ Key asked.

‘What do you mean Hyung?’ Taemin looked confused.

‘You were coming to my room, so what did you need?’

‘Oh nothing, I was stalking Ellie and she came here.’ Taemin immediately covered his mouth.

‘YOU FOLLOWED ME?’ I shouted and walked to him ready to give him a good beating, when he did the cutest face; I softened and put my fist down, ‘How can I be mad at you?’ I pinched his cheeks.

‘You’re younger than me…’ he said and pouted his lips

‘Oh yeah… sorry’ I bowed and forgot about the ‘senior’ rule in Korea.

‘It’s fine! So how come you are here in Korea?’ he asked as he got a banana milk carton out of the fridge.

‘I’m an SM trainee starting tomorrow!’ I cheered, and Taemin nearly spat his drink out ‘B-but you’re…’ he pointed to my face.

‘SM is saying I’m the special project, I’ll try my best!’ I smiled.

‘I hope you will be successful’ Taemin smiled and did a little fighting! Oh gosh this boy was too cute.

‘omo Ellie the cakes!’ Key shouted

Uh oh we forgot about them, I quickly put on the oven mitts and rushed the cakes out, luckily they were in there for the right amount of time and they turned out perfect.

‘How come there are four small cupcakes and one big one?’ Taemin asked while finished off his milk.

‘The big one is for Jonghyun and the rest are for the other SHINee members’ I smiled.

‘But how come he gets the big one?’ Taemin asked confused and a little upset.

‘Because he is my bias!’

Taemin pouted and told us he would be in the dance studio once we were finished.

 

We finished the icing and me and Key washed up.

 

Time to meet the rest of the members! (including Jonghyun!)

 

______________________________________________________

meh this chapter was a bore to write >< no interesting stuff happens in this chapter!!!

i promise the next one will be better.... T.T