Meeting SHINee

I'm going to be famous!

 

I literally skipped down to the dance studio while Key trailed behind me yelling for me to slow down.

‘Sorry Key! Jonghyun is waiting for me’ I smiled happily while approaching the studio.

Before I went in I took a peek inside,

There he was,

Kim Jonghyun.

Dancing in his sweat pants and t-shirt, showing his gorgeous body.

He was sweating,

Omg he looks so hot when he was sweating.

I was oogling at his body until Key took the back of my t-shirt and dragged me upwards.

‘Yah, you ert, let’s go in’ he moaned.

When we walked through the door I saw Jonghyun’s sight go from Key to me and he had a surprised look on his face.

Minho and Onew stood up from where they were sitting and walked towards me.

I bowed deeply (like 90 degrees) and said hello,

They did a small bow back as I introduced myself, ‘my name is Ellie, I’m the new SM trainee, SM entertainment is calling me the special project’ I smiled.

‘Wow Ellie, I saw your videos on the internet, good for you! You got in’ Minho praised me.

‘Thank you!’ I bowed again.

Onew said ‘you are very polite Ellie! And your Korean is good, how long have you been here?’

‘About 4 hours… haha’

‘Really? I guess you studied at your home country’

‘Yeah, I trained for a year before coming to South Korea’ I smiled and looked at Jonghyun who didn’t say anything yet.

‘Um I baked you cakes!’ I started to give them out, leaving Jonghyun’s until last.

‘hello… I’m a really big fan’ I gave Jonghyun his cake, and he looked surprised.

‘ah thank you!’ he smiled.

‘Looks like Jonghyun has a fan girl!’ Key shouted while eating his cake.

I blushed and looked at Jonghyun, he smiled and said ‘at least it’s a cute fan girl!’ he ruffled my hair and began to eat his cake.

I was so red, Jonghyun said I was cute then touched my head.

Who wouldn’t blush?!

‘uh.. I .. um…’

‘Ellie? The manager is calling for you’ a lady in smart clothes came in and asked for me to go see him.

‘ok! I’ll follow you there… I don’t know where his office is…’

‘No problem, this way.’

I waved goodbye to SHINee and as soon as I stepped into the office and saw him I bowed deeply many times.

‘Hello, thank you so much for accepting me’ I bowed once again as soon as he shook my hand.

‘Nice to finally see you Ellie, please sit down, Hye Mi you may go’

‘Yes sir’, the woman left the room.

‘I just wanted to invite you here to tell you welcome! And I just wanted to lay the rules down, tell you about the training programme and things like that’

‘Ok’ I nodded my head.

‘Right, may I have your cell phone?’ This sounded more like a command than a question, he held out his hand.

I hesitantly handed it over.

‘Don’t worry, we won’t look through anything on here, unless there is a reason to, all singers have their cell phone taken from them, it’s a distraction to their training.’

I nodded as he handed over a booklet.

‘This explains most of the rules; I printed off extra because you’re an exception, you will be living in the SM dorms for the next couple of years, you will eat all your meals in the cafeteria, breakfast is at 7:00 am, lunch at 1:30 pm and dinner at 6 pm, the meals will be catered to your needs, whether you need to lose or gain weight, your manager will help you with that’

‘I get a manager?’ I asked surprised.

‘Yes, I think you have met her already? I chose Hye Mi for you, she is the right person, trust me’ he smiled and continued. ‘Singing lessons at 7:30 am, then after lunch its drama lessons or foreign languages, then after dinner, dance training, that will continue until around 2-3 am’

‘This sounds rude… but are there any days off? I know there is a chance there isn’t, I just wanted to ask.’

‘It’s rare you will get a day off, maybe 1 day per 2 months? Like any normal idol.’

‘ok’ I nodded and struggled to come to turns with having to go over the same cycle for 2 months before I got 1 day off, but I knew it was part of becoming a star.

‘In your first month however, you will be able to have more free time ,just to let you get used to being here, use it wisely, the curfew is 6am until 8pm, and your weekly allowance is about 20 dollars, because it’s hard for your parents to support you financially considering they live in a different country’

‘I get money? You don’t have to, I’m already being fed and I am staying here-‘

‘It’s no problem, well, we have already planned your debut, normally a debut isn’t promised to trainees but yours is already set, I believe it’s around June next year, no details have been decided except that we know that your debut is around then, you have signed the contract so no changes can be made’

‘I understand, I will work my hardest’ I bowed very deeply and shook his hand ‘thank you very much’ I smiled and walked out, I saw Hye Mi at her desk, she saw me and walked to me.

‘Hello, I’ll be your manager from now on; my name is Lee Hye Mi, call me whatever you want! I’m looking forward to working with you!’ she smiled and I shook her hand.

‘Thank you! I’ll work hard! Have I got free time now?’ I asked

‘Yeah, but remember dinner is at 6 I’ll see you after dinner to show you to your room’ she waved goodbye.

It looks like it’s time to stalk all the other groups now >:)

 ______________________________________

chapter 13 done! :3
i feel like my writing has been kinda crap recently :/ ill do better next time ;___;