Meeting Krystal (aka the !)

I'm going to be famous!

 

This SM place is massive!

It took me about an hour to get around, and I saw so many famous people! I saw Tiffany and Hyoyeon from SNSD and I saw Yunho from DBSK and even Leeteuk from Super Junior! And a bunch of trainee’s… I looked at the clock, uh oh it’s 5:56pm where was the cafeteria again?

Retrace your steps Ellie… its simple!

‘Do you need some directions? You seem lost’ someone said, I looked up and found Heechul from super junior staring at me.

‘Oh! Yes… I’m looking for the cafeteria… it’s nearly 6, do you know where it is?’ I asked, trying to hold in my fangirling.

‘I was just heading that way, I’ll ya there!’ he winked and linked arms with mine, as we started to go, he started to skip a little, this guy is really as cheerful as he appears on the shows.

‘I remember when I first became a trainee, I got lost in this place too, you will get used to it soon’ he smiled.

‘How did you find out I’m a trainee?’ I wondered who told him.

‘Minho did! He seemed to be very fascinated with you, you have met him right?’

I nodded, ‘fascinated? Wae?’

‘You’re the first Caucasian to join the kpop industry, let alone SM entertainment; you could change things around here!’ he grinned, ‘I wasn’t expecting anything special, but boy aren’t you a pretty girl!’ as he did that he pinched my cheeks.

I wouldn’t let him get away with it if he wasn’t Heechul.

We arrived in the cafeteria and I was worried I would have to sit by myself.

I thanked Heechul and waved goodbye.

Then picked my dinner and observed the free seats, then I saw Key waving to me ‘Ellie! Over here’ he pointed to the empty seat next to him on the table.

I got closer and noticed all the other SHINee members were all sat together.

‘Annyeong’ I said as I sat down.

‘Hi!’ Key said in English ‘how are you liking the place so far?’ he started on his salad.

‘It’s huge! I got lost and Heechul had to me…’

‘Haha, I have a feeling you’re going to be good friends with him, he is super funny, you have seen him on shows right?’

I nodded, ‘yeah, he turns every show into the Heechul show’ all of SHINee laughed.

‘That’s true!’ Minho stated.

We chatted our way through dinner and we were nearly finished when a girl about my age came over to our table.

‘Why is she here again, can’t she take a hint?’ Key muttered.

I was clueless as to what was going on, I looked at her, and she was pretty…

Her long black wavy hair swooped around her shoulders, and her shorts and t-shirt showed off her perfect figure, she looked cute but a little y at the same time.

She had an innocent looking face, a perfect nose and shiny pink lips, her legs were long and slender.

 I was insanely jealous of her.

Taemin seemed the most annoyed as she came closer to our table, he lowered his head and tried to avoid eye contact.

‘Annyeong oppa’ her voice sounding cute, she prodded Taemin’s shoulder and his head popped up, smiling, he replied ‘Annyeong Krystal’

‘How have you been? We haven’t talked in a while’ she asked politely, she didn’t seem bad at all.

‘I’ve been fine, and we talked yesterday’ Taemin said nicely, but a little annoyed, I have never seem him like this before.

‘We did? oh, whatever’ She was about to sit in Minho’s seat who’s was next to Taemin’s, but of course Minho was there ‘um… can you move?’ she put her hand on her hip.

‘Can’t you grab another chair? And where is your ‘please’, you’re a minor remember’ Minho said annoyed, pushing his food around his plate.

‘I can’t be bothered, move please’ She put a lot of emphasis on the word please,

Minho looked extremely pissed off now, and I think he moved because he didn’t want to hit her, not because he was being nice.

She sat down and did an angelic smile to Taemin; she crossed her legs so her shorts pushed up and purposely showed off her thighs.

Wow, I think I know why Key doesn’t like her.

‘Oppa, are you doing anything on the 12th? It’s an annual family holiday so everyone gets a day off; I wondered if you want to see a movie or something…’

‘Sorry Krystal, I have already made plans with the SHINee members’ Taemin didn’t even make eye contact with her.

‘But you always hang out with them, I’m sure those losers can do something else while we go out’ she tried to whisper the last bit, but everyone still heard it.

‘That’s it’ Key said, he stood up and slammed his fists onto the table, like the diva he is.

‘Can’t you take a hint?! Taemin doesn’t want to go out with you, like every other man on this planet, now, get out of my face before I slap you’ Key said, not shouting, because he didn’t want to cause a scene.

‘Jeez, calm down you stupid gay diva, if Taemin doesn’t want me to go out with him, he would say it himself, right Taemin?’ She looked at him again, innocently.

Taemin looked very uncomfortable he bit his lip, because he was so nice, he didn’t want to say mean things to Krystal, and even if she is annoying he wouldn’t say a word.

‘Well Taemin?’ She said again, looking into his eyes.

‘I’ll go with you Krystal…’ he sighed.

‘Ah, really?! Thank you oppa!’ she smiled at Taemin, glared at us and skipped away.

‘Yah Taemin, you need to learn to say no’ Key said

‘I don’t want to hurt her feeling’s hyung…’ Taemin sighed

‘Um, who was that?’ I butted in

‘That’s a trainee called Krystal, she looks nice but she is actually a real ’ Key said like a sassy girl.

‘Oh… she is pretty…’ I said in jealousy, Taemin looked at me, he looked like he was in disbelief, then looked away… that was weird…

‘She is going to debut in a couple of months, so hopefully she will be so busy that she won’t bother us that much’ Jonghyun finished off his cheesecake.

The SHINee members agreed.

‘Well I’m stuffed…’ Onew rubbed his belly and sighed.

‘Oh Ellie did you find your dorm?’ Key asked.

‘Oh not yet, my room is uhh…’ I looked through the sheet of paper my manager gave me.

‘Room 46’

‘I think you will like your roommates!’ Minho smiled.

‘Huh? Wae?’

‘You will see when you get there, it’s the third floor, go down the left corridor and it’s the 4th door’ Key wrote down on a piece of paper.

‘Ok thanks! Nice eating with you, I hope I see you all again soon!’ I waved while leaving with my suitcase.

I wonder who my roommates could be…

_______________________________________________________________

 

This chapter took a while to write, kept getting writers block >_<

 

i have nothing against krystal!!!! it was really hard trying to find someone who would be the rival/ in the story >.< 

me and my friend had a list of these people , seohyun , tiffany, sulli and jessica, but i liked the idea of krystal being the rival (even though i love her to bits!)

and just a note THE SHINEE MEMBERS JUST FINISHED AMIGO PROMOTIONS AT THE TIME OF THE STORY. 

AND F(X) HAVENT DEBUTED YET! 

The reason why i did this will become more clear as the story goes on!! ^^ 

please comment and stufff , comments make me happy