I'm not even royal!

The 6 princes and me

When we finally arrived two huge golden gates stood. Glancing outside from the car window the gates where larger up closer. As we drove through them butlers and maids where lined up from as far as I could see.

"Why are there so many butlers?" I asked still keeping my eyes on them.

Somone coughed then spoke,"Because, the founder, and president has arrived. When she arrives the butlers and maids have to welcome her back."

I took my eyes away from outside to the white haired butler that just spoke. He eyed me for a while or so then avoded my stare completely, got out of the van, and opened the door helping out the president first.

"Isn't it just great to be back~!?" said Yuki pushing down her skirt. 

"Yes my lady, what would you like done first on your evening back?" 

She begin to whisper to him then turned around to face me,"Min-Yung why don't you go get yourself settled and stuff ok?" she gave me a smile that I didn't perticulary like. It was almost like a smile that was evil, but hiding it behind a innocent face. I nodded and picked up my things and walked up to the large door. As I was about to knock they opened up to where a bunch of girls and boy roamned. Most of the girls where either giggling or fixing their makeup, hair, and dress to where they looked good. It kind of made me sick, I mean yeah I can be girly at times but this? No totatally not me. When the doors closed behind me everyone stopped and stared at me, gribbing onto my stuff,tightly, I nodded to them.

A group of girls walked up,"Can we help you?" Said the main girl with dark red hair. 

I looked at her," Yeah, can you tell me where...uh...the front office is...?" I didn't know what they called it here. I just need to find the place to where I could find the keys to my dorm. 

"Front office." she turned around flipping her hair, that smacked me in the face,"Its up those stairs to the right. Down the hall. If you gone to far you will sure know." She gave me a smirk this time.

I just gave her a fake smile and begin to walk past her. I could hear talking behind me and someone saying,"She sure doesn't seem to belong here..." And she was right I don't!

Walking up the grand stairs I would either get glares from the girls, and long stares from the guys. But the whole Time I would just nod and make my way up them, then making a right. I glanced around to see if a sign would say: Front office.  But lucky for me I seen nothing but doors. Some would be locked and some would just be a class room.

"Does this school have to be more complicated then others?! Couldn't they just have a normal school with signs to tell you which way to go?....ugh..." 

"Maybe here?" I stood infront two large doors, when I pushed it open it, the smell of roses filled my nose. They smelled freshly picked it was amazing. As I pushed the door even more there was girls sitting around large tables in comfortable chairs. Most of them where either drinking some tea, or eating pastries, and some studying (which surprised me the most). 

"Are you lost princess?" 

I turned around at the sudden voice of a low husky voice. His hair was wavy but to the side. He was actually pretty handsome. He stared at me for a second or so.

"Hmm...your not a princess that I've seen before though...what are you missing....well everything! Are you new here?"

"Ne, who are you?"

He coughed,"Bang Minsoo, but call me C.A.P"

"C.A.P? Thats an unusally name..."

"Its our stage name."

Another boy walked up his hair was black and little spiky. He smiled as he walked up, "Nice to meet ya. I'm Ricky."

"I'm chunji!" said a boy from across the room leaning against the bookselves.

"I'm Neil! and this is Chungjo, and L.joe."

They all stood infront of me now, "AND WE ARE TEENTOP!"

"TEENTOP?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed! I'm sorry that I haven't updated...I been busy with school, and now I been sick for 2 days >.< so sorry! <3333