Hmm...think of it as a date?

The 6 princes and me

*Minyung's Pov*

"Hmm....think of it as a date?"

I glanced over at him eyes bigger than ever, that I even droped the meat from my mouth."A what? Sorry didn't know if I heard this right."

He flashed me a smile, and began looking down at his meat,"Think of this as a date."

I nodded my head slowly,"I thought thats what you said..."

"-coughs- like a friendly date, just friends."

Shrugging I said,"Well, a friendly date isn't bad right?" I picked up one of the meats from his plate and plopped it in my mouth,"Come on, you should eat~!"

"Yah! Its not fair if you are just stealing my meat now is it? Noo~!"

"Ha-ha I guess not...hmm...try this!" I pushed some food into his mouth. He chewed happily.

"Not bad, do you know what it is...?"

"Nope, but isn't it tasty!?" 

*L.joe's Pov* 

I watched as she flashed me that smile, it was really cute. It was funny how she acted so....normal when she wasn't acting all proper. You could say it was more of her acting her self, and I liked it that way. I could show my real self, even infront of her, that I couldn't even do at the school.

"You done?" 

"Oh, ya. Where ya wanna go now?" I said standing up brushing off myself.

"Hmm, well anything is fine with me. We can go walk around, if you want?"

Shrugging I grabbed her arm,"Who's stopping us?"

Her gaze followed from my hand to my face,"I guess no one."

"Then come on~!"

*Minyung's Pov*

He seemed like a little kid, it was funny, but cute. Of course I was getting pulled around again, but what can I say? I was used to it by now, so I let him take in charge. 

       As I glanced around it began to look dark, the lights around us began to turn on. Everything still seemed the same, just a little different because it was dark.

"L.Joe, do you even  know where we are going?"

He was walking a fast pace,"Sure I do..."

The tone in his voice didn't seem like he knew,"Why don't we stop and ask someone?"

"No no no" he shook his head,"I have a feeling we will see at least something filimilar."

 He kept taking lefts, and rights, but no street would send us to the right path. The way he was acting, he seemed to be freaking out.

"L.Joe!" I spun him around. He seemed tired from all the fast walking. And the look on his face was filled with terror.

"I'm fine." 

"No your not." I pulled back my sleeve and felt his head. He was extremely hot, "Your extremly hot...L.Joe, I think your comming down with a cold...!"

"I'm perfectly fine Minyung, see?" He pulled away from me and stood very still. But before I knew it he began to sway back and forth then fall onto me,"Maybe...I'm not fine..."

"Ashii, here!" I tried with all my strength to hold him up. I kept glancing behind me to find somewhere to sit, till I found a brick wall to lay him next too. 

"Do you have your cell...?" he said in a soft voice.

"No, I left it in the van. Do you?" 

"Yea, check my left pocket.."

As I took out his phone, but a message poped up:

  Message!

To: L.joe

From: Umma~

  Hello dear, I wanted to tell you not to worry about me to much ok? Even though Umma is very sick, I don't want you to skip first period because of me. You need to pass the school year to become a handsome prince (not that you already are). And to find a princess that suits to your liking. But if you do need anything I'm a phone call away...-coughs-

                                                                             Love, 

                                                                                 Umma♥

"You find there number..?" He said, now sweating.

"Oh, yea...who should I call to come get us?"

"Call neil, he will come get us."

I dialed the number and called neil. We waited a good minute or so till he shown up with Changjo. Of course they began asking us where we went, and what happened. But the whole drive back to the school I kept thinking about that message. I felt terrible for reading it, but finially found out why he always missed first period. But something tells me, L.Joe isn't your typical prince...therefore...makes me drawn to him even more. Even though I fully don't know why....

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!! Ik it like took me forever to update xDD But I been enjoying my WONDERFUL fall break ^-^!!! But now, back to updating for you  guys♥ Kekeke! Oh!! and thank you so much~! Already up to 33 subscribers?! wow! -bows a ton- <3 I hope you guys keep supporting me with this story^-^!