What!?

The 6 princes and me

*Minyung's Pov*

I didn't know how to react! I was so lost! Yuri has a daughter..and a son!? A son who is creepy and so stand offish at the same time! Plus to add on to that he is her butler...wait! How is Eli her butler? If you are born into the royal family, a REALLY big royal family, like president Yuri, would he be a royal not a butler? (Of course I know a two a thing from royals in royal101 class, but still!). 

"Neil, how could he be a butler?! If he is an descendent of a royal? Explain that!"

He didn't say much but ruffle his hair. He began bitting his lower lip till he snapped his fingers, making me jump,"I don't know but...I know who does. Grab your things! I'm going to get the other boys."

"Wait why?"

"Just get dressed Minyung!" Slamming the door, I could hear running go down the hallway and disappear.

 Where ever we are going, I hope we will get answers!


   As we got into the car, we began to drive off. It was a very long long long drive! But at least I was distracted beating Ricky at spelling MUSEUM right. 

"WHAT!? Thats not how you spell museum! Its M.U.S.I.U.M!" said Ricky leaning back smirking.

"Uh Ricky?"

"Yea Changjo?"

"Its M.U.S.E.U.M not M.U.S.I.U.M I think you need more work in English spelling class."

"Shut up! No one asked yo-"

"We are here guys!" Yelled Neil unbuckling his seat belt fast, and jumping out of the car.

I couldn't see where we were, because of the tented windows. But as I got out of the car, I froze. We drove back to L.Joe's house. I was really back, back to where that awful dad of his came to ruin everything. I hadn't talked to L.Joe in 5 days. I missed him so much, I made attempts to come back here, but the driver kept telling me no. Or that the prince instructed I stay here. For the longest time I thought L.Joe didn't want to see me. But now how will he react when he see me here? Will I get forced into a car with the rest of the guys, and get sent back? I didn't want that. I wanted him, I needed him.

"I rang the doorbell, so it will be a second." Said Neil rocking on his heels, back and forth.

Finally locks began to be unlocked. An old butler came to the door,"May I help you?" His voice sounded very shaky as he spoke.

"Ah yes, Is the head of the house here?"

"The Mrs? Yes she is. And the son of the house is here as well. May I ask who is here to see them?"

He is here, he is actually still here,"Yes, just friends actually from the Emerald academy school. Turning in books for L.Joe." I didn't know Neil was a very sneaky lier. 

"Right this way please." 

The butler took us up flights of stairs, All the boys stood around me. Ricky and Changjo in the back of me, Chunji to the left of me, and C.A.P to the right of me, leaving Neil in the front of me. I didn't know why they were doing this, but it did make me feel...safe.
     As we opened the doors to one of the rooms, L.Joe's mother was reading a book. When she glanced up to see who it was her glasses hung low, stopping at the crest of her nose. She eyed Neil a couple of times, then the others. She seemed kind of lost till Niel moved out of the way to show me. At first I was panicking, like she was going to kick me out but she didn't. Instead she actually stood up! Stood up from her chair! I didn't catch this at first but she seemed more healthier. Her lips weren't pale anymore, they were actually pink. She had flushed pink cheeks. Her hair was actually growing a little longer from the last time I seen her. And for sure, she looked almost like L.Joe. I didn't know what to say, but she walked over to me. Looked at me, and my puff red eyes (I tried to cover them up with make up, but guess she noticed).

"Minyung.." She said very softly.

"Yes?" I tried to cover the shakiness in my voice. But before I knew it she hugged me tight.

"Where have you been? I been asking L.Joe why you haven't shown up, but he been quiet. I missed you dearly." Her voice had so much sympathy with it, that I shed a tear.

"I-'m fine actually. I wanted to come see you, I really did. But every time I tried to get into the car, the driver instructed me that the 'prince' didn't want me to. I didn't know what that meant, but I'm glad I'm here now."


Stepping back, she softly patted my head,"Mrs. We are here to actually ask you something." Said Neil speaking up, as he bowed.

"Oh, you are? Well please take a seat around my table. I'll gladly love to answer your questions." 

As everyone took a seat around the table, Neil began to speak,"You do know the head of the academy right? President Yuri?"

"Actually yes I do. Considering L.Joe 'goes' there. And me and here used to be long time friends. Since we were little actually."

"Great, then this will be easy then. Our question is, do you know why her son Eli is a butler? And why Hanna is a princess?"

At first she seemed a little taken back, but softly fell back in her chair getting more comfortable,"You really want to know why?"

"If you could tell us, it would be really helpful." I said speaking up, she gently placed a warm hand on mine.

"Well let me go back when I was just a princess in Emerald school...."

*Flashback*

I was just heading up to my room, when Yuri was actually running around yelling for my name

"Yuri? Why are you acting crazy? Just calm down. Your going to get your mother worried!" At that time Yuri's mother was actually the president of the school.

"How can I calm down!?" Pulling me into our room, she slammed the door.

"Well? What is wrong then?"

"I...uh...I'm...I'm Pregnant!"

"YOUR WHAT!?"

"PREGNANT! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!"

At the time, we didn't know what to do. Getting pregnant before marriage was a big deal back then, I'm not saying its not anymore but still. Yuri told me she didn't want to give away the baby. I tried to tell her that wasn't a good Idea, and to get rid of it was the best thing to do. But, she wouldn't listen. She made me promise to not tell a living soul of her pregnancy. Of course her mother was wondering why she couldn't see her daughter, or furthermore wonder why she wasn't attending her class. I had to tell her that she was very sick, and not to worry about here. That I could take care of her. Her mother liked me very much, and was just 'to busy' to care for her own daughter. 

      So me taking care of Yuri was the only thing I could do. Help her feel comfortable during her pregnancy and getting whatever see needed. We both found out later on that it was a boy, and she couldn't be more happier. But, the night she had that baby her mother came barging into the room. She seen her daughter crying, sweat on her face from just giving birth. The baby boy wailing in her arms. 

"What is this!?"

"M-Mother I can explain...!"

"I don't want you to explain nothing of this sort! You!" She pointed to me,"Take this baby to the butler center at once! Tell them to get rid of it at once!"

I really didn't want to do it, I really didn't want to. But she forced me too. Yuri's face was filled with streaming tears down her face, it was killing me so much to not take this baby away from her, considering I was attracted to this baby as well. But as I picked up the baby I winked at her, telling her I had an Idea. She noticed and still cried showing her mother hurt, and sadness. It seemed to be working because her mother was smirking.

Her mother gave one look at her so called 'son' and said the most awful thing,"Get this ugly baby out of here."

And I did. I took the now cooing baby down the steps to the butlers head master. At first he just eyed me, then the baby.

"May I help you miss?"

I was really hoping this would work,"I need you to take this baby in as your own. I need you to raise it to be a full on butler. Can you do that for me?"

He seemed hesitant at first,"But whose baby is this-?"

"No need to know whose baby this is. Can you...please?"

"Fine, I'll raise the child like my own. Train it to be a good butler, and keep it a secret."

"Thank you, really thank you." I softly kissed the baby's head and handed it off to the butler. I didn't know if it was going to work, but I was hoping it did.

~10 Years later~ 

As time passed the child grew. He began to act like a butler himself. He had no knowledge of his mother, or father. He only knew that he was meant to be a butler for a reason. But as we came to our new year of the school, we got butlers. Butlers that we would see if we wanted to be a butlers for life. We could change if we wanted, but as the butlers filled into the class, the young boy was there. He looked straight ahead not caring about the girls saying 'Aww! He is so cute!' 

I quickly tapped Yuri on the shoulder who wasn't paying attention. She was till dying inside from the lost of her baby,"Yuri! Turn around! LOOK!"

As she turned around she stood up immanently,"I want that boy as my butler!"

~End of flashback~

"So, you see because she was the Presidents daughter she got him. Luckily her mother wasn't around to know who she picked. As she had him as a butler she took him in. She later on told him she was his mother. At first he didn't really believe it, but she had pictures of her pregnancy, and shown him as he was born."

"Was he like given the name Eli from him?" Asked Ricky Innocently.

"Not exactly. Because I gave him to the butler, he just named him on his own. So thats why he has been with, now President, Yuri. He could really never be named a prince, because of him growing up as a butler his whole life."

Everything was now making sense, to why Eli was forced to be a butler. A forced life, he probably wished he never had to be forced upon, I know how that is..

   When we got all our answers that we wanted, we said our goodbyes and headed for the door. As I opened the door a familiar face stood blinking a couple of times. I could feel my heart speeding up again, without thinking he quickly pulled me into a hug.

"Minyung..." 

"L-L.Joe?!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMO! Guys please forgive me. I'm very sorry I haven't updated! With everything going on in my life atm. 
I am glad to start writing this again! And I hope you guys are ready as well! <333