meeting the roommate.

The 6 princes and me

As I was pulled around by ricky we FINALLY made it up the stairs. "Good god...!" I said trying to catch my breah.

"You ok?" I glanced up at ricky who was smiling bright,and seemed like all the stairs we run up didn't seem to phase him.

"Yea...I'm fine just trying to catch my breath." I turned around and didn't see the guys,"hey where are the bo-"

"Here we are~!" Yelled Neil stepping out of the elevator.

"We have an elevator?!" I turned around and stared at ricky.

"Of course we do." He said smiling like a cute idiot.

"We were going to yell for you two,but ricky was pulling you around like a dog" C.A.P gigled to himself,"that you guys wouldnt have heard us."

I pushed back my hair,that fallen in my face,"Well ok then. Where do we go now? And when can I go to my dorm?"

"We will go there in a minute. We wanna show u to your class first. Because you have classes with us." Chunji walked over and grabbed my hand,"off to show you home room." He said smiling.

"No" I felt someong grab my other hand,"let me show her." I looked to my right and saw changjo.

"Guys let me. It would be better if I show her." C.A.P walked over and gripped my shoulder.

"Psh, no let me."

All the boys kept aruging on who was going to me to just the dang homeroom. I didn't like this whole princess thing so far. I just want to go to my dorm and rest! That's it,just to lay down in a comfortable bed and sleep.

"Guys,stop fighting can't you see she is tired?"

I turned around and seen L.joe walking up carrying a book in one hand. He had some fake glasses on (which looked good on him). He pushed one hand into his pocket.

"Hmm...she does look sleepy doesn't she?" Said ricky poking my face like he was investigating.

"Yea. Why don't you guys just show her tomorrow morning? And plus dorm leader is looking for you guys." I watched as L.joe pushed some of his hair out of the way.

"What does he want?" Said changjo crossing his arms.

"Remeber the accident this morning..-"

"Ah that!" Yelled neil,"lets go guys. Bye Minyung!"

"Yea bye!" Said the others.

When they finally disappeared I leaned against the wall. "Want me to show you to your dorm..?" I glanced over at him.

He looked at me for a second then turned around looking out the window.

"Sure...if you don't mind."

"K lets go." He walked past me.

"Your not going to pull me around?"

He stoped and cocked his head to the side,"Why do you want me to pull you EVERYWHERE?"

I gibbed my hand and shook my head,"No no no. I just thought because of the-"

"Well don't worry about it then. Come on."

As we walked through the hall way I kept glancing at the pictures, it seemed like the pictures of queens and kings but I was wrong.

"You like the pictures?"

"Oh yea. They are so huge! Never seen any like these."

"You haven't?"

"Nope."

"Well these are pictures of the old principals. And now the new."

"Oh."

He looked over at me,"You must've already met the new principal huh?"

"Yea she is alittle-" I felt a hand go over my mouth.

"Shhh! Don't talk bad about her."

"Why?" I said in a hush tone.

"Cameras. That's all I'm going to say."

"Prince L.Joe. what you doing here in the girls section of the dorm?" Me and him both froze in are tracks.

"Dorm leader Jesse."

"And who is this?" She stared at me.

"This is Minyung she is new here to emerald school. She was trying to find-"

"You are dismissed. I got it from here."

"But-"

she gave him a teacher kind of look which he begin to rub his neck,and not give her eye contact. "Well! Seems like she has it from here. BYE Minyung!" And he begin to quickly run away.

"Haha I love to mess with them."

"Huh?"

"I just love to scare them. Even though I'm a nice person." She gave me a warm smile which just made me laugh.

"Now miss Minyung. You have your keys?"

"Yes I do right here." I pulled out my keys and gave them to her.

"Follow me."

I followed her through the dorm. Passing girls as I walked by. They caught a good glimps of me, and they made note of it. "Here we are. All your things are in the room."

"Thanks. By the way, do I have a room mate?"

"Ummmm.....yea." and with that she walked away.

I opened my door and closed it behind me. And right when I made it into the so called "livingroom" a girl behind a desk sat typing on the computer. "Hi nice to meet you I'm -"

"Don't need to introduce yourself. I already met you. And to tell you the truth" the girl turned around. It was the girl I ran into at the lobby,"I don't like you..."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Finally updated ik x.x thank you guys for waiting though! Ik it was like FOREVER but now ill be updating by phone till my mom gets a plug for laptop lol. P.S: sooo sorry if I have some typos x.x