Meeting the mother

The 6 princes and me

*Minyung's Pov*

"Is he ok?" Asked Ricky as we came in carrying L.Joe.

"I think so" I looked over at L.joe. His face gone extremely pale, he was sweating up a storm,"But, I don't know for sure."

"Lets take him to the nurse, she will know whats wrong." 

   As we rounded the corner in the school, we was greeted by a tall looking women. Her long blonde hair was pulled up in a high pony tail. She had glasses that fell just below her nose. She glanced down at L.Joe, then walked into her office. Following her into the room, it smelled sweet, and of course smelled like a hospital waiting room. I wasn't a huge fan of hospital like rooms, so this room made me very uncomfortable. But it wasn't the time to worry about me, L.joe was my main focus.

"What seems to the be the problem?" Asked the nurse walking up to a cabinet, opening it to reveal medicines, to upon medical stuff. It was a lot, just for a school nurse.

"We think he is sick. He was with Minyung, and she said before she knew it he began to get sweaty and collapsed." The boys sat L.Joe down on one of the hospital beds. 

"Is that so?" She began to take out some things from the cabinet, then made her way over to L.Joe on the bed. "Minyung? Correct?" 

I nodded,"Can you tell me what you too did? And by that like what you ate? or..?"

She was asking a lot of question's, this was one of the things  I didn't like in a hospital like area. The doctors always putting you on the spot, it was nerve racking. 

"Well, we were both hungry. And went to a meat place to eat. Does that help any?"

The nurse pushed up her glasses,"What types of meat did you order? Any side dishes?"

"Just regualar meat, and yes we did order some side dishes."

"What color was the side dish?"

I thought for a minute, I tried to remember what color that dish was. But everytime I tried to think of it, I could only see L.joe staring at me. That smile, and of course me smiling like an idiot as well. I tried to push that out of my mind for just a second, at least long enough to stare at the side dish. Then it hit me, it was green.

"Green, it was green. Does that help any?" 

She nodded and began to check him,"L.Joe, open your mouth." He did as he was told. She flashed a light in his mouth. Quickly as she check him, she began to grab some stuff from a drawer labled: Uses only.

I didn't think much of it till she grabbed out a large, thin looking needle. L.Joe began to panic it seemed like,"L.Joe, calm down. I know whats wrong with you."  taking the needle she injected it into his arm. He flinched a little then relaxed, the sweat from him began to go away. Even his skin color was coming back to normal, slowly, but he did look like his normal self again.

"What was wrong with him?" I asked still looking at L.Joe.

"Well, once you said you guys went out to eat, had a side dish, and it was the color green. There was only one thing that would make L.Joe that way." 

"And that is..?"

Crossing her arms she leaned against her desk,"L.Joe is alergic to certain foods. One in picticular is green peppers." ( A/N: I really don't know if he is allergic to anything so...just go with it xD <3)

"Green peppers?"

"Correct. When you gave him the bite of the dish...did he by chance say it tasted funny? Or make sort of a weird face?"

"Well...he did ask what was it that I gave him. But all I told him was I didn't know...." I covered my face,"Gosh, can't believe I gave that to him. Its all my fault."

"Minyung, you didn't know. Don't blame it on yourself." Said Niel patting me on the shoulder.

"Its true, you didn't know. But don't worry alright? He is fine now. The medicine is taking effect, so he should be fine in no time."

"Thanks a lot....?"

"Call me Doctor." 

"Doctor? Arn't you just the nurse?"

She began to laugh,"If I was a nurse, do you think I would be in a place like this? And have all this stuff for medical needs? They just 'call' me nurse for the heck of it. I don't mind the name at all."

I was getting confused,"Why is there a doctor here? Couldn't they just et sent to a high place...I don't know... hospital?"

"No, as you can see. They need to be in the right care. I'm one of the high requested doctors for this school. The parents trust me with there kids, so thats why. Any case, like L.Joe's for example, I'm capible of handling it. No need to worry."

"Nurse, someone is here to see you..." a butler opened the door, closing it behind him.

"Who is it Eric? I have a paicent." 

"The mother is here." 

"Bring her in. And if you kids don't mind excussing us with L.Joe?"

The boys walked over to me and grabed me by the arm and pulled me out of the room.  I didn't really want to leave, but didn't want to interfear with anything either. We sat in the lobby for what seemed like the longest time. One by one the boys began to leave. 

"You going to go back to your dorm room?" Asked Changjo looking tired.

"No, I least want to talk to L.Joe. But if your tired Changjo, go on to bed. You don't need to stay up with me."

"You sure..?"

I nodded,"Yea, go get some rest. I'll be fine."

Changjo slowly got up from the big comfy chair and stared slowly walking away. I on the other hand was determined to stay for how long it would take. My eyes where burning, but I wasn't going any where. It might have been an hour or two till I did doze off. But I was greeted with a light push to just jolt me back to reality.

"Excuse me, but are you Minyung?"

"Yes, yes I am...who are you?" I began to rub my eyes, and try to focus on the figure infront of me. It took a couple of rubs, and blinks till the person came in view.

"I'm L.Joe's Umma. I heard from the doc- I mean nurse, that you gave my son the green peppers?" her voice was so soft, like a whisper. It kind of sent shivers down my back, but good shivers. I didn't know what to say to her, but the tone in her voice seemed to be no hint of anger.

"Y-Yes. I gave your son the pepper...But please, I didn't mean too. We were just having a great time eatting! Then I accidenly gave him a bite of it and and....and..!"

"Minyung, please calm down." A soft giggle escapted her lips.

"Pardon me?"

"Its alright. Things happen by mistake correct? Don't blame it on yourself. He is fine now, more to himself. The only reason I cam down here was to check on him. But found out you were worried about him, the most. I mean look around, you are the only one here, and that say a lot. So I thank you."

I didn't know what to say. She seemed so kind hearted, plus she really didn't look sick. But I knew she was, L.Joe wouldn't just leave 1st period for nothing. 

"Your welcome...your highness." I bowed a little.

"Oh please, don't do that infront of me." She lifted up my chin,"Just stay with a simple your welome. I like that better." She sent me a wink then flashed a smile. 

"Now!" Clasping her hands together she stood up and a butler came over to keep her blanced. "I would like to ask you something Minyung."

"Anything." 

"I would like you and L.Joe to come over for some dinner. Chat and stuff, does that sound ok?" 

"Of course, but what for?"

"Just...to get to know you better thats all." As she began to walk past me she stopped half way and patted me on the shoulder,"I like you already, and you seem suitable." She said whispering, walking away from me now. 

I didn't know what that ment, but I hoped it ment something good. 

"Minyung?" Called out the nurse.

"Yes?!"

"L.Joe is up now. You can come in if you would like." 

Running over to the door, I came to a hault, took a deep breath and walked in slowly. As I did the smell of hospital came back to me. But it seemed to all go away when I saw L.Joe sitting on the bed. He looked back to himself for sure now. He wasn't pale, and wasn't sweaty, he even wore those fake glasses. 

"Hey Minyung." He flashed me a sort of weak smile.

"Hey L.Joe, how you feeling?" I stood at the end of his bed gripping onto the rail.

"Better...thanks to you."

"Don't say that. I got you into this mess in the first place. How can you say thank you?" He softly took my hand and pulled me to sit next to him on the bed.

"Because, you didn't leave my side. You kind of did save my life." He took my hand and intertwined it with his.

"But still-"

"Minyung I mean it. And If I could I would like to repay you back." He began to sit up now.

"I'm not going to take your money, or anything eles, I'm not that wa-"

Cuffing my face he pulled into his face, our lips met. I was freaking out at first, but everything seemed to go away. Our lips stayed like that for a good long time. We had to keep pulling away just to take a breath. I couldn't believe what we were doing, but I could care less. It felt amazing, it felt so right. I didn't want it to end, but it did. He quickly pulled away and placed our forheads together.

"I need to stop before I lose it..." He was breathing heavy with each breath he took. 

Smiling I said,"is this your way to repay me?"

"Well, didn't you like it?" 

"No..."

"What?!"

"I loved it..."

"Then...kiss me again."

he took me by the face again kissing me one more time before I had to leave. But, now I was wondering how this day was going to go with his mother...I am hoping it will go smooth, even though....I don't know much about royal families...

 

__________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!! Another chapter! <333 And long o.o haha. AWE their first kiss! >///