Waiting for L.Joe to return. And evil butler returns.

The 6 princes and me

*Minyungs Pov*

"Ugh, are you ever going to get up?"  Said Hanna walking around the room getting ready.

Slowly sitting up I began messing up my hair,"Why do you care what I do?"

Eyeing me she applied lipstick to her pale like lips,"Because, its been like 5 days and you haven't even been to class. They boys keep asking me about you. And not that I'm saying I love the attention...but its getting really old."

Pft...

"And, my mother keeps even wondering if you are ok. Which makes no sense to me..." She turned around and walked up to me,"I even asked her whys she was worried about you. You know what she said?"

"No?"

"She said because of what Eli did. And something about L.Joe..." Leaning forward she got closed to my face,"What did Eli do huh? What happened to MY L.Joe?"

"Nothing, and nothing that YOU need to be concerened about."

"Excues me bu-"

"Minyung! Are you dressed?" Dorm's leader loud voice came booming through the door. As she poked her head in her smile fell to a very serious look.

"Minyung! Get dressed!" She said with a low hiss.

"If there is a problem I can come back later." a filmilar straight forward tone came from outside.

"Umma?" Said Hanna looking behind the dorm leader, "What you doing here?"

President Yuri came walking in. She smiled and nodded, but gave Hanna a awful look,"I'm here to see Minyung."

"Why?"

"None of your bussiness. Minyung....would you please get dressed and come meet me in my office?"

"Of course. But what for-?"

"Thank you. Ill meet you there." 

We both watched as she left,"What does she want with you? Ugh, I swear she seems to like you more than she likes me."

"I guess." I said shrugging. I began to get dressed into something suitable infront of the president, and got my hair done. As I sat down to apply a little make up to my face a knock came at the door.

"Come in!" Looking into the mirror the door slowly opened, and something white caught my eye. As the figure walked all the way in I could feel my heart coming to a complete stop.

"Good morning princess."

"E-Eli?!"

"Miss me?" 

"No, no I didn't. Why are you here."

"Minyung? Are you ready?" President Yuri walked in and patted Eli on the shoulder.

"Yes, but...I thought I was coming up to see you?"

She simple just smiled,"Its fine no need now. I have to actually leave to go to a meeting. Will be ok if Eli stays with you?"

I was about to say no when Neil busted through the door,"MMMMIIIINNNYYYUUUNNNGGG~!" 

My eyes got big, and he just stood there smiling till he noticed president Yuri there and Eli as well. 

"Oh hi Niel!" I tried to act normal as possible.

"H-Hey Minyung!" 

I quickly latched onto Niel and gave Eli a look. He just smirked and lifted his head up,"Is this your friend Minyung?" Asked Yuri trying not to look disgusted about Niel just coming on in.

"Why yes. A-And" I latched onto his hand,"We are going to go out for a walk with the other boys, for fun ya know?" Looking to me, Neil, and lastly Eli she just smiled.

"Of course, a princess needs time to 'chill' with friends right? Eli, why don't you just come with me for now alright?"

Eli nodded.

"Good, well if you would please excuse us I have a meeting to attend to."

Me and Niel both bowed and said goodbye to them. When they where finally out of sight I slammed the door shut, locking it twice.

"What the hell! Why is he back!? Is she completely crazy for bringing him back?!"

I was raging on why Eli was brought back that I didn't even notice Niel, who was checking around the room, he was snickering softly to him self.

"Hmm? Niel why you snickering for? This isn't a laughing matter!" 

He head shot up and gave me a weird look like he thought I couldn't hear him laughing.

"It's nothing really. But uh, I'm surprised you haven't figured it out by now. Well...I just found this out not to long ago but" He walked up to me,"Minyung, Eli is Yuri's son."

"WHAT?!"

 

____________________________________________________________

Here is an update! <3 I'm REALLY sorry its short though D; been busy~ But I at least wanted to update for you guys. ~bows~ I promise friday night ill make is long alright?  I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN UNDERSTAND <3!