Your my butler!?

The 6 princes and me

As I stood there with my fingers tracing the knob, I didn't know what to expect. Inside of me I was screaming, 'run, just run!' but my feet wouldn't move. Knowing that I just couldn't sit here wouldn't work, so I had to move. 'Take a deep breath...and relax....now. Do it now.' when I turned the knob and pulled it towards me the two double doors opened. A ray of light shined through hitting the sparkles on the dress just perfectly, how the sparkles played on my dress I had to cover my eyes from the light, main reason why I wasn't a big fan of sparkles. 

  The loud talktive room came to a dead, striaght, silence. It was almost as if I could hear everything outside moving, how dead silent the room had become. As I glanced around all the girls had there own desk to sit at, girls on one side of the room, boys on the other. I guess they did that to make sure there wasn't any distractions? Even looking around the room I was trying to at least see someone I knew. Scaning each face, of the girls, I found my roommate from hell sitting in the front row with an empty seat opened. I was hoping thing I didn't have to sit next to her. 

"Ah, princess Minyung correct?" 

 Taking my attention away from the room, I was staring infront of a short and stubby teacher. Her hair was pulled back into a bun, she wore glasses that fit her face really well. She looked really well dressed and seemed to lighten up the room, well more by lighten up by opening up the shades, all of the shades.

I bowed to her and almost slipped from the heels I was wearing,"N-Ne." 

She clasped her hands together and smiled brightly,"How wonderful to have you here~!" she quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me across the floor. Some of the boys chuckled, and the girls giggled, but then straightend up when the teacher went from all smiley to teacher mode.

"Everyone this is-"

"No one cares who she is. Just get on with class. More imporatant things to do correct?" 

Both, mine and the teachers, heads turned to see 'roomate from hell' Hanna standing up. She walked into the front of the class and put on the most fakest smile, that I have ever seen. As she got most of the attention from the boys, and a lot from the girls she procced on with her talking.

"You guys agree right? I mean come on, she is no one. No one I tell you, I mean come on look what she is wearing."

I gave her a look," What is wrong with what I am wearing? They said I could pick anything from the closet."

"You must be joking?" she smirked,"There is one section for ball clothes, hmph, thats what you are wearing. And one section for school outfits. Cant you tell the diffence between mine and yours?"

She stood infront of me and twirled around, the tight curls in her hair flopped around, bouncing like springs. As I looked at her dress it didn't seem like a big diffenece till I notice that all the other girls where wearing white. I turned my head towards the boys and they where wearing a light blue, with white as there under shirt.

I glanced down at the floor and bowed to the teacher,"My apologies....I'll go change right away."

Right when I turned around I felt a hand grab my arm,"Psh, its ok. Its your first day, and it seems like someone didn't infrorm you correctly. And as for you-" She turned and faced Hanna," Take your seat, and don't you dare get up."

I watched as Hanna pouted, stared me down, then headed for her seat, "Now, like I was saying before I was rudly interupted. This is Princess Minyung everyone. Please welcome her to the school. Make her feel welcomed~!"

"Ne!" Yelled the class, except Hanna, who of course was still pouting. 

"Go take your seat over there Minyung." She said pointing to the empty seat next to Hanna.

As I took my seat the teacher finally began,"Now, before I start the lesson we have butlers comming in today. For some, you already have your butlers. But for others they will get theirs today." She glided over to her desk and picked up a bell,"Let us begin!" and rang the bell. For a small bell it was had an extremely high ring to it. One by one a group of butlers walked in and filed infront of the class. I looked at all of there faces wondering who I was going to get. They where all dressed really well, but they wouldn't look at anyone but straight ahead. 

" I will call out the names one by one down my list. Just raise your hand like so, and your butler will come and stand by you. Understand?"

Watching the butlers go to each and everyone, I kept waiting and waiting. Down the list she went, and the smaller the group got.

"Hanna, lets see...ah you have Kimbum again."

"Like always..." said the butler in a hush tone, which I just happened to hear as he walked by and stood by Hanna. 

"Neil, you are assigned to Lee." the teacher looked up from her clipboard but neil was no where to be found. "Niel?...Neil!....ugh not here again."

"Sorry we are late!!" Yelled neil busting through the door, books went everywhere,"Opps..."

"Yea! Sorry we are late oof-!" Ricky ran right into neil tripping over him, books even flying everywhere. 

"See, thats what you too get for running like a bunch of goof balls." C.A.P walked over the boys, nodded to the teacher and took his seat in the back of the room. I gave himm a fast wave, which he just repiled with a nod.

"Lee, like I said before your assigned to help neil...so...help him!"

 The butler named Lee ran over and begin brushing off neil, then picking up his books. Rickys butler just lazily walked over and started doing the same thing.

"Hah, why you two on the floor?" said Chunji.

"Yea? Trying to impress the ladies today?" said Changjo flashing a smile at the girls. Who just seemed to melt right in there seats. 

"Why don't you two take your seats. Joon, your asigned to Chunji. And Chris, your assigned to Changjo."

I waved to all of the boys, which they waved back. I just kept wanting to know who was my butler. 

"Ok, thats all of the butlers-"

"Ha, seems like princess Minyung doesn't have one. Better luck next tim-"

"Her butler is right here." 

The whole class turned around to see the boy with the white snowy hair. He seemed to shine with the white on, and that gold trim around it,"Eli!?" Said Hanna sitting up straight.

"Ne, The President ran out of butlers. So I'm assigned to her till we get her one from the butler's school."

"Your her butler!?" Hanna seemed to still be in shock. 

"Ne." He flipped his hair and stood very close to me. He didn't say much but kept to himself.

"I want my butler changed, now, NOW! If my mother must give up her butler for-"

"Hanna, shut up..." hissed Eli in a quit tone, which she did shut up.

He glanced at me then turned his face towards the front of the class, the whole class period he kept that way, never talked like the other butlers did. Never move from the spot he stood, I even caught him sometimes looking at me then back at that wall again. When class finally finished I got up from my seat and stood infront of him.

"Its time for lunch, are you hungry?" 

"No, and we eat here. Sit down, I'll be back with your food..." He gestured me to sit, and I did. I watched as he walked away and I was left alone in the classroom. 

He took forevr with food, and it felt like my legs where going numb by just sitting here. So I decide to move around and look at the books on the shelves. This whole classroom was huge! Books surrounded the place, it felt more like a library then a classroom. But it was sure in heck a beautiful place. As I snopped around I traced my fingers over the book, I absoulutly loved books. When I was younger I used to read higher level books then normal 5 year old kids should've been. I always asked my mother why I could read higher level then kids, but all she did was smile and say 'your just special Minyung' then smile. Later on I found out no one in my family likes to read, found that out when I was 14 and had to do a project. But still the touch of the books just made me smile like crazy. Looking at all the books one caught my eye, it was absoulutly dusty, which made it even more better to read. As I was about to reach for it someone opened the door.

"Who goes there?!"

"Minyung?" A head poked out from behind the door, pushing up his fake glasses. 

"L.Joe? What you doing here?" 

He walked in and closed the door behind me,"I'm here for the next class, what are you doing here?"

"Waiting for my lunch." I walked back to my seat and sat down in the comforatble chair.

"Why you waiting for your lunch here? Lunch is downstairs, like the other people eat at. What crazy person told you to eat here-?"

"I did." Eli came walking in with a cart full of food. A varity of veggies, to meats, to yummy desserts!

"Dabaek! Look at all this yummy food!"

"Yea..." said Eli.

"Why are you here? Arn't you the president's butler?" 

"I am, but you know if you where here 1st period, you would have heard. Instead of you leaving without notice and-"

L.Joe stood up and slammed the book on a nearby desk,"Don't bring up, what I know you know. You guys know why I don't make it to first period. So shut your mouth."

"Then, stay out of our busniess then. Go eat lunch like the others, and leave princess Minyung to eat."

L.Joe looked at me then back at him,"Fine, I'll be on my way then." as L.joe begin to walk away Eli stopped him.

"Are you forgetting the code..?" said Eli gribbing onto L.Joe's arms.

"Have a wonderful meal princess. And don't grab me like that again...." he said moving his arm out of tight grib. 

I slowly watched as he left slamming the door behind him. My gaze went back to my so called now 'butler'.

"Eat princess, you don't have much time till 2nd period starts."

Nodding I begin to slowly eat my meal, beside me standing the now motionless Eli. I kept wondering what the two where talking about. I wanted to know why L.Joe always missed 1st period, and for sure I wanted to at least make sure he was...well...ok.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:D hey once again! :3 I been like typing like crazy on this story! LOL it just keeps getting better and better o.o. So, it seems like yall might have another update here in a bit ;D ikr? 2 updates in one day ~(^0^)~ wooo lol. OH! btw, thank you to my amazing subscribers! Already up to 26 subscribers :D wow! thank you guys so much!!!<333 Means a lot, now lets hope we can get more!! ^-^ ♥