Call it a date maybe?

The 6 princes and me

A/N: Just to say I'll be switching Povs now. I wanted to give ya guys a look into there thoughts xD I just felt like it would be nice to have someone eles pov instead of just one. So....ENJOY! :DDD

 *Minyungs Pov*

The next morning I was awoken by a loud knock at my door. As I glanced over Hanna wasn't in her bed, which I thought was odd. When I got up and headed towards the door the boys where standing there. They weren't in there normal everyday formal school outifts. They where wearing normal everyday wear.

 "MORNING MINYUNG!" Yelled ricky smiling.

"Morning...?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Well...really its afternoon....but still...GOOD MORNING!"

Yawning I pointed to there outfits,"Why are you guys dressed like that?"

"Its a day off today. We have Thursdays off. So! We thought if it would be fun to show you around Seoul. Would you like to join us?" Said Changjo leaning against my door frame.

"Just us?"

"Yep, if your up for it..." I looked over and saw L.Joe walking up. He didn't have glasses on this time. He wore some shorts, and had a plaid shirt on. He looked pretty dang good. 

"Yea! I guess it wouldn't hurt to go around right? Let me get dressed real fast?"

"Sure, we will meet ya downstairs. We already called for a car." Said Chunji.

I quickly got dressed into clothes that felt comfortable to me. I slipped on some skinny jeans, I even put on a blue plaid shirt, Curled my hair and I was set. As I walked outside, I was greeted by the boys. 

"Looking good Minyung!" Said Neil winking. I just pushed him a little.

*L.Joe Pov*

I watched as she pushed Niel a little. She did look good, but for an odd reason I didn't like it when Neil said it. I mean yea he could be just playing but to me...Idk. I almost felt like I should have said something. But instead I just walked around them and got into the car.

"Ok guys, we don't have a lot of seats so try to fit!" said C.A.P

I took the seat next to the window and glanced out of it. I wasn't really an outdoors kind of person when stuff came to this. But it did feel nice to get out of the school. Once I thought everyone was in a loud, annyoing voice came running up to the car.

"L.JOE!" 

I looked over to see Hanna running down the stairs,"Oh no...not again..."

"What is she doing here?" Said Minyung looking at me.

"Like I know."

"L.Joe, its very rude to not invite me to your guys little..uh...whatever its called. So! I invited myself! Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Not really...." I said in a hush tone.

"Shouldn't you got your momma for permission?" Said Changjo.

"Of course I did. I told her Minyung was comming and she just...smiled right up. So move over!" She pushed Changjo out of his seat and sat next to me. She immidently started to cuddle up to me, leaning her head on my shoulder. I didn't like It and I wished she stopped. I even looked back at Minyung who was trying not to look at us. But of course the whole ride to the city was awkward and painful, from Hanna's grib. But once we finally got out of the car I felt more relaxed.

"Why don't we split up into teams? One for shopping and the other for food. How does that sound?"

"Sounds good!" Said everyone. 

Hanna of course said shopping, Minyung said food. So I picked food, everyone eles went shopping. Hanna wanted to change hers but it was to 'late' from what the boys said. As I looked over at Minyung she was already walking down the street, like she knew what she was doing.

"Do you even know where you are going?" I said as I fainally caught up to her. 

"Hmm...No not really. I just want to walk around. Get away from everything." She glanced over at me,"Considering I haven't been here since the day I came here."

"Hmm...? You lived here?" 

I nodded,"Yea...-coughs-...long story."

I nodded back,"Oh...well...whatcha wanna eat?"

She begin to look around till she found the place she wanted to go,"Come on!" She grabed right onto my hand and pulled me to he place where the fresh aroma of meat came. It didn't hit me till I realised she was holding my hand pretty tight. Her touch made me shiver a little. The whole time I was looking our hands intwined.

"Doesn't this meat look yummy~!?" She looked at me but then followed my gaze to our hands latched on together.

She quickly let go,"Sorry. I'm used to Ricky or one of the boys now pulling me around that, see now I'm doing it!" She giggled a little, which was cute. 

"Then don't stop..." I latched our hands back togther. Her face went red for a second then stoped.

"T-This meat looks good huh?"

I nodded,"Yea, you want to eat some?"

She shook her head,"But I don't have any  money with me." 

Smiling I said," Come on!" 

As we pulled into the place we both took our seats. We order some meat, waited for a second then it finally came. The meat looked so yummy and good that we dug right in.

 "This is really good!" She kept saying between bites. 

I couldn't help but laugh at how she was acting towards this meat," You are really enjoying this arn't you?" 

"Of course! But I feel terrible for not at least paying for some of it."

"Hmm....think of it...as....a date."

_______________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys! >.< I would write more but I'm tired T.T Don't be mad <3 I'll update the rest tomorrow! Right after I get off from school! So...I guess...enjoy this cliffhanger? XDD <333