TeenTop....?

The 6 princes and me

"We are TeenTop~!" They said smiling bright and crossing there arms. 

I stood there with my bags in my hands giving them a weird look,"Cool?" 

"Cool?! How can you just say cool? Arn't we irresistible to you?" Said Niel. 

I shrugged,"I mean I guess, but look i'm only trying to find the front office. So, if you could-"

The boy with the blue hair, named ricky ran over and pulled me by the waste,"Hmm...well you are a princess, so who is your type?"

I blinked,"My what?"

"Type, ya know? Like for example...." He let go of me and stood infront of me. He begin to do cute things and say,"MMMM~ Noona~!" with his cheeks all blown up. 

Now I do have to say, what he did was cute! I even squealed a little by how cute it was, but all he did was smirk thinking he had me by the hook. But I gave him a straight face. 

"Ugh~!" Said ricky crossing his arms.

"Maybe she likes the cool type." C.A.P walked over and pulled me close to him. Our faces not far from each other, I tried my best to not blush but I did. I mean come on? Who would bring our faces that close together?! Because I sure in heck havent been used to it. 

He stood there close to me for a second till Neil walked over pushing him aside,"Maybe she likes the funny type!" I didn't think he would be funny but he sure was. He kept doing funny dance moves and I couldn't help but laugh. 

"Let me try!" I glanced over at changjo, "I wonder if she likes the romantic type.." He walked up to me and bowed. 

"Oh dear, what is he going to do?" I thought as I kept a straight face.

He raised his hand and softly brushed my face. Leaning in closer It would seem like he was going to kiss me, but insted he lifted up my chin and smiled,"Well look, your face is completely red."

My eyes got big and I moved my head away from his hand,"But you are cute~" 

"What?!" 

He shook his head and smiled as he walked away,"Nothing~!"

"My turn!" Said chunji.

"What is your type?" 

"Charm."

"Charm?" 

"Yep, can make any girl melt just by a smile."

I laughed,"Oh really?"

"He really can." said Neil crossing his arms.

I watched at chunji walked around the boys and up to me. He stood there for a second or so then flashed a smile. His smile was defiently cute, it even made me melt. 

"Ha, told ya!"

They all begin to walk back to the girls at the table, charming them with their so called ''talents'',"Yah! Are you boys going to help me or no?"

"With?" Said chunji.

"With trying to find the front office!"

He chuckled a little,"Your in the front office..."

"WHAT!? This is the front office?!"

"Ne, this is."

I cocked my head to the side,"Then...where do I get my keys to my dorm?"

"Over there." He pointed to his left where a little window was.

"Thanks." 

As I walked past all the girls, I finally got to the window. I tapped on it, the window slowly slid open to a old women standing behind it.

"May I help you?" Her voice cracked as she spoke.

"Uh...yes...I'm here to pick up my dorm keys."

"Name?" Her tone was so boring. It was like when you have a teacher that you thought was going to be fun, but turned out completly boring? Thats how I feel with her speaking.

"Min-yung."

She begin to mummble to herself,"Min-Yung...Min-yung...Ah here it is...." she turned around and begin looking through the cabinet file,"Here we go...your keys. Your room number is 508. Its upstairs-"

"Dang more stairs!?"

"Is there a problem...? Because top floor is the best there is and-"

"No no no! Thats fine!"

"Good...now....LEAVE!" and with that she slamed the little window in my face. 

"Don't worry about her, she has always been crabby."

Turning around I saw Chungji stand,"Really?"

"Ne, she just mad that she got this job." I looked to my left to see Neil and Changjo.

"Need help finding your class?" Said C.A.P.

I nodded," Yea, Its somewhere upstairs."

"Awesome! You got upstairs like us! Best place to be!!!" Ricky ran over and linked my arm with his,"Come on!" And he beging pulling me up stairs, the guys closly  following.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey!!! Sorry for the LONG wait guys >.< lol you know...school. :P haha anyways, ty guys for waiting~! means alot! ♥ subscribe and comment if ya like♥♥~!!!!!