More like Roommate from hell!

The 6 princes and me

"Excuse me?" 

"You heard me. Do I need to repeat myself?" she gave me a look that I didn't enjoy very much.

She walked around me in circles checking me up and down,"You don't seem very...how should I say it...royal? You look more like a...well, pesant."

The way her tone was pointed at me was very formal. The way she dressed seem very stuck up, and a miss know it all. I didn't exactly know why I was so targeted at the momment, but I sure in hell didn't approve or like. I mean dang, I get here on my first day, don't even know ANYONE and I'm already being so called ''bullied''. Maybe thats why the girls I passed in the dorm where all snickering, and gossiping about...well...me. It was almost like the pieces of the puzzle was already fitting into place. 

"Guess I do have to say it slow for you huh?" She flipped up my hair,"I don't like you. Since I bumped into you, which I saw was horrible! I felt like I was going to get something from just...bumping into you. But thank god I washed up. Anyways, like I was saying. Something about you I don't just like. And of course I get roommated with you."

"Really? You don't even know why you so called ''hate'' me, for nothing that I did. And if it would make you feel SO much better, I'll go move into somewhere else."

"One tiny little problem." she begin to look at her french tipped nails.

I rolled my eyes,"What..?"

"When I found out I was roomed with you" Walking over to one of the larger beds of the two, she plopped herself down,"I ran to the dorm leader in a timly matter-"

*Flashback*

"Dorm leader! You must, and I say MUST change my room!"

"Hanna, why? You got the bigger room then the other girls."

"True" I said pouting,"But roomating with her? No! I want it changed, now. My mother will not have this!"

"Have what...?" 

The filmilar ringing tone came from behind me. As I slowly turned around I was greeted by the one and only person I call mom. Next to her was her butler with the most noticable hair color...white. The white suit of his even stand out between me and my mother.

"Ah, president Yuki, did you have a nice trip?" Said the dorm leader bowing in respect to my mother.

"Just fine...just fine...." she turned her attention to me,"My dear Hanna, why are you running around like someone just died?" The pose she had, the angel like face that I wished I had. Everything she had I wanted, I truly wanted to be like my mother. But the only way to get it was to act the most proper way.

"Mother, I want you to immedentlly re-move myself from the girl named ''Minyung". I ran into her, and mother I frankly dis-like her. Something about her is strange, which of course you know I don't handle strange and-"

My mother raised her hand cutting me off from anymore of my ranting,"This is what this is about?"

I nodded,"Yes and-"

"Your ''application'' is dismissed." Before I could even have anything to say, she snapped her fingers, bowed to the kids, and left. She left me like she does all the time. Making me defend for myself, which I can do without no problem. But still, why did she dismiss my ''application''?

*End of flashback*

"So...?" 

"So! It seems like where stuck together. now, you sleep on that bed WAY over there."

I glanced over at what was supposed to be my bed. It was pushed into the corner where I barley had room to move. She really didn't want me here. But I guess whatever I do to have a place to sleep would be nice right? 

"Mind...-coughs-...showing me around the room?"

she laughed a really weird laugh,"And why would I? Do I look like a freakin' butler to you?" the tone in her voice was now sarcastic.

"No, but I wouldn't dare to think, a girl like me, would want to put my stuff next to your stuff correct?" I was now testing her, which was hell of fun in my book.

The expression on her face went from 'I don't care' to 'Oh crap!',"Right! Follow me. And you better take notes. Because I don't want to waste my wonderful voice...to you."

I knew now I was REALLY going to be stuck in hell.

The next morning I rose to the sun sparkling through the window. As I rose and stretched and happened to laugh,"Wow...dreaming of some weird crap again Minyung?" The whole princess thing wasn't real. It shouldn't have be, me, being in a royal school full of rich kids? Psh, no. I'm a normal girl with a normal life. I don't have lovely 6 princess trying to catch over my need. It was just me wanting something like that, that I couldn't have.

"Finally up I see. Go take a shower prince- I mean pesant." 

I glanced over to the witch from hell, looking into her mirror probably doing some kind of vodo magic. 

"I'm serious, go shower. You smell like a wet dog, and 1st period will start soon."

I layed my head back down on the pillow and shut my eyes again,"I'm dreaming, so dreaming...!" As I opened my eyes again nothing changed, so I knew (now) that this wasn't a dream. So I dragged myself out of bed and jumped into the shower to freshin' up. When I got out I was fully awake and felt more relaxed then when I came here.  

"So...what am I supposed to wear again?" I glanced over at her, she was still looking at herself in the mirror. This time she was applying make up.

"Uh, look in your closet maybe? God, did the dorm leader not tell you anything...or...maybe your just deaf?"

"Haha, very funny....(....)" 

I opened the big closest and before me where tons, and tons, of dresses and shoes. I never seen so much beautiful clothes before! I mean, I do have some nice clothes at home, but nothing  compared to this!

"Pick out whatever says you. Hm....choose something brown. Brown is so the new pesant."

Before I could slap a big fat compliment to her she already left. So I was finally by myself,"Thank god!...now...what to wear.." I searched through the whole closet for something to scream out 'pick me!' but so far nothing, till A shiny long blue dress caught my eyes. As I pulled it from the back I took a good look at it. The long blue sparkly dress looked really pretty. I wasn't so much of a sparkly kind of girl but this was beautiful, and I just had to slip it on. As I stood infront of the mirror I slipped on the dress, surprislying it fit. It was odd how it just went on like it was really made for me. Like what are the people here psyhic as well? 

"Hey, hurry up Minyung! You must be out here and dress fully, makeup applied as well!" the loud voice from the dorm leader startled me at first, but It made me kick into gear. I snapped on the dress, thank god it wasnt zip up, and put on some matching shose and headed for what Hanna called ''my mirror". Which really was a smaller verisons of her, but oh well, whatever. 

"Now..." I glanced at the makeup infront of me. Everything was in order from powders, to lipstick, to even eye makeup. I felt so lost, I haven't put make up on since I was younger and watching my mother apply it on her. 

"This can't be hard Minyung. Just start with the powder and apply it. Then go from there. But I was so hopeing I wouldn't screw it up. 

"Minyung! Please hurry up! Your going to be late for your class! I already let the girls go on ahead because I know its your first day and all but-"

I opened the door and stood looking at the dorm leaded,"I'm so sorry it took me so long. I was trying my best to put on make up and-"

"Wow! You look like a whole different person Minyung! You look beautiful."

"I do? I thought I screwed up."

She shook her head," Nope its pefect. Go on to class and show them what ya got...HWAITING!" 

I smiled and begin walking down the hall way. I was nervous, but then relived because I knew the boys where going to be there. So it can't be hard right? When I came to the large double doors I put both hands on the knob, took a deep breath and turned it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hahah cliffhanger ;D! xDDD Hey! I hope you enjoyed it :3 I would keep writing but I'm SUPER tired from school so ill updated tomorrow. LOL. Also, I'm sorry about the bad typos in the last chapter x.x I had to go through it and make it not into one big paragraph, and fix some mistakes. But thank you guys for understand the whole problem! Thankfully My mom got the home computer working *thank the lord xD* Soo...yea :D <3