It all started with a letter...

The 6 princes and me

I remeber the day like it was yesterday. It was a bright sunny sunday, and I just got back from a nice day of shopping. When I came home it was awfully quiet. I glanced in to see both of my parents sitting on the couch sitting weird. And by weird I mean no T.V on, and no talking crazy. I walked in and slowly closed the door securing it with a 'click'. 

"Hey I'm home!" No response. 

Setting down my stuff I stood there with my hands on my hips,"Why are you guys so quiet? Usually you guys are talking crazy and watching T.V" Still no response. I even walked over to my mom and got eye level with her. 

"Mom? Answer me!" still no response but this time she eyed me. (Ok, then you can hear me then...),"Why are you acting this way?"  I even whispered for the heck of it this time. 

She moved her head a little bit towards the hallway. When she suddenely said that I begin to hear movement coming from the bathroom. I patted her on leg signaling that everything was going to be ok. I got up and slowly walked to the hall closet and pulled out the baseball bat. I held on to it really tight and begin making my way slowly down the hallway. Glancing at my mother and father this time they where shaking their heads, nodding I just gave them and 'OK' to not worry. Each step I took I would hear footsteps behind me,which those footsteps belonged to my parents. I stopped infront of the bathroom and waited with the bat in my death grip. Finally when the door opened I raised the bat to the side ready to swing.

"GOD! Min-Yung! What are you doing!?" Said my friend, only friend, Jasmine gripping onto her heart.

I sat down the bat and gripped onto mine as well,"What was I doing!? Trying to see who the crap was here! I come home from shopping seeing both of my parents at the couch acting weird and barling moving! What you think I was doing?....And what are you doing here?"

She glanced out of the bathroom and looked at my parents who where now locking arms, "They haven't told you yet huh?"

I shook my head,"Told me what?" 

She walked past me and took the bat with her,"Sit." she said pointing to the couch. 

I did as I was told and sat down, My parents taking the couch opposite from me, "Ok, Min-Yung you remember that rich school we used to pass on are way to school all the time?"

I scratched my head, "You mean Emerald Charm School? The one we used to laugh at the kids on campus walking with butlers behind them?" 

She nodded,"Ne, well today I was heading over here to see you when a strange man stood infront of me. I asked him who he was and all he said was to give you this." She reached into her bag pulling out a goldish envelope, "I don't know what it is, but he said it was important. And that he was from there." She handed it to me.

I took it and flipped it over to start opening it with my nail. When I finally got it completly open I took out the white letter out with a huge gold stamp. 

"Fancy for just a letter right?" I said looking around.

Jasmine shrugged,"I guess, but the question is what does it say?" 

I opened the letter and began to read outloud, "Welcome~! You are probably wondering why you got this beautiful letter right?" (Pft..not really...),"Well! You have been choosen to go to Emerald Charm School, where beautiful princess, and handsome prince live!"

My mother gasped and clapsed her hands together,"Oh my gosh! My daughter got choosen to go to the most wealthest school! Darling doesn't that sound wonderful!?" 

My father nodded.

 I shook my head,"No not wonderful."

"Why not?" asked Jasmine.

"Because one, that school is for snotty little brats. Two...hmm...I don't know...I'm not royal!"  I placed the letter back into the envelope, "They must of have made a mistake."

Jasmine walked over to me,"But Min-Yung they couldn't just have made a 'mistake'. They choosen you for a reason." 

She was right. It couldn't just have been a 'mistake', but why they choose me? Ill never know.

-End of flashback-

So here I am now, outside, in the cold, waiting for some dang person to pick me up. I didn't want to go at all, but my parents said "It was an oppertunity that I had to take".  To what seemed like forever a large black, but nice, van pulled up. The door slowly opened and a women stepped out. Her hair was in tight bun, she wore a nice fitted suit that had that gold stamp I seen before. She reached behind her and someone gave her a clipboard.

She glanced up,"Are you Min-Yung?" 

I nodded,"Ne, I'm Min-Yung."

"Good." she handed the clipboard to a person in the front seat, "You are probably wondering who I am right?" 

"Yes, a little information would be nice."

She gave me a smirk,"I'm Yuki, founder, and president of Emerald Charm School. Nice too meet you princess."

I was shocked that she used the term princess. I bowed and said,"Nice to meet you as well president Yuki. But one small problem, I'm not a prince-"

She snapped her fingers and a man stepped out of the front seat,"Yes my lady?" 

He was an handsome young looking man, white hair that flown to the side, he even wore a white suit but with gold trim around it. He must of have been her butler.

"Yes, take her stuff to the back please. And once you are finished please tell the driver to start moving alone, we can't have her late on the first day right?" 

He bowed,"Yes." 

Walking over to me he begin to pick up my stuff like it was nothing and placing it to the back. He was trying to take a bag that was in my hand.

"NO!...I mean, this one stays with me please..."

He nodded and guilded me and the president Yuki into the large van, closing the door behind me. As I got comfortable in my seat we begin to drive off. It was awkwardly silent the whole time till she broke it.

"Would you like some whine?" 

I shook my heand, "No thank you."

She shrugged and took herself a sip,"Well, let me tell you whats going to happen. When we drop you off, you will get your room key and must right away find your room. Get dress into the dresses provided for you, get dolled up..." she looked over at me,"Yea, get dolled up. And the first bell will ring at 9:00. Which means first period." 

I glanced over at her,"What are the things I'm learning exactly?" 

She took a nother sip of whine,"Everything on how to become a Queen of course. What else would their be? Learning about math!?" She begin to laugh. I sat back way in my chair thinking, "I am so screwed..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:D I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!! <333 I know its long o.o but wanted to get this story going! :3 LOL so comment+ subscribe if you like!!