GOODBYE

Hold my hand

Some time later… Top was sitting in front of Soo Man’s room. Jessica came to him. “You can go home now, I’ll be here” said Jessica. “Alright. I’ll come back in a few hours” said Top and stood up. Suddenly, few doctors and nurses run to Soo Man’s room. “What.. What’s going on?” asked Jessica worried. “I don’t know..” answered Top. Few minutes later, doctors and nurses came out. “Are you Lee Soo Man’s family?” asked one doctor while other doctors and nurses left. “Yes, we’re his kids” said Jessica. “I need to inform you..” started doctor. “What’s wrong?” asked Top. “I’m sorry” said doctor. “No” Jessica hugged Top and they started crying. “I’m sorry” said doctor again. But Top and Jessica couldn’t hear him. Their father died..

Funeral. Jessica was standing with Top. Workers placed the coffer in ground. Jessica took Top’s hand and looked down. Workers were burying their father.. Under the dark sunglasses, tears were felling down on Jessica’s face. Top’s eyes were filled with tears, but he didn’t cried. “Let’s go” said Siwon to Jessica and Top when the funeral ended. While they were walking to the car Top remembered the promise he gave his father and took Jessica’s hand.

One month later. “Pack your stuff” Top came into Jessica’s room. “What? Why?” asked Jessica. “We’re going on a vacation” said Top. “What? Where?” asked Jessica. “Mexico” said Top. “When are we going?” asked Jessica again. “As soon as you pack your stuff” said Top. “You’re ready?” Jessica stood up. “Yes” said Top and went out. Fifteen minutes later, Jessica and Top were on their way to the airport.