AWKWARD

Hold my hand

When Jessica came back from work Top was already home. “Hey. I just came to eat” said Top. “Me too. I’m going out with Tiff tonight” said Jessica. “Okay. Bye sis” said Top and left. Jessica ate and left too. Both of them came late in the night.

Early in the morning, Jessica and Tiffany were walking to their job. “Jess, I and GD talked about something last night” said Tiffany. “Yeah, what?” asked Jessica. “Next week we’ll be going to visit our parents” said Tiffany. “Okay” smiled Jessica. “But Siwon will be going with us too” Tiffany said. “Oh, okay” smiled Jessica again.

“You are living me?” said Top and made sad face. GD and Siwon started laughing and Top joined them. “Good luck on your trip and have some good times” smiled Top. “I’ll write you, don’t be so sad. You’ll make my cry” said GD and they all laughed. Next week, GD, Siwon and Tiffany were at the airport. Jessica and Top came to say goodbye. “Bye, girl” smiled Jessica to Tiffany. “Bye” smiled Tiffany and they hugged. “Bye guys! See you!” said Top and he and Jessica went to his car. “When will dad come?” asked Top. “I don’t know. He said he’ll try to come this month” said Jessica. “Jess, may I ask you for a favor?” asked Top. “Yeah” said Jessica. “I mean, let’s face it. We can’t be at the same room for more that an hour alone” said Top and started driving.