GOODBYE SAMANTHA, WELCOME DAD

Hold my hand

“Don’t wait for me” Jessica sent Top a message. He took Samantha into their apartment and Jessica was sleeping at some guy’s place. She came back in the morning. “What is she doing here?” asked Samantha confused. “Well…” started Top. “You tricked me!” said Samantha and slapped him. “Idiot!” yelled Samantha and went out. “Oh, well, she was nice” smiled Top. “I can see that” laughed Jessica. Their laugh ended when Jessica’s phone ringed. (talking on the phone, Jessica pink, Lee Soo Man blue)

- Hello?

- Jess?

- It’s me, dad. Is something wrong? I can’t hear you, speak lauder.

- Jess, I can’t. I’m in the hospital.

- What happened?

- I wasn’t feeling good..

- What? How are you? Are you hurt?

- Jess, I’m fine now. But the doctors won’t let me out.

- Dad, we’ll come to Korea.

- No, Jess. Doctors are sending me in America.

- Why?

- I’m sick, Jess.

- What? No…

- I’m dying, Jess.

- Dad..

- I’ll be there in a two days. See you, Jess.

- But..

Lee Soo Man already hanged up. “Top..” said Jessica and looked at Top. “What happened?” Top smiled. “Dad.. is sick” said Jessica and started crying. “He’s dying, Top!” Top hugged Jessica. “But why? How?” asked Top confused. “He’ll be in America in two days. He just said that” said Jessica.

And the following two days were quiet. Top and Jessica didn’t spoke with each other. They didn’t slept, they didn’t ate. They were worried. And finally, they called from one hospital. Their dad was there. Top and Jessica rushed to the car and drove as fastest as they could. “Where is he? Lee Soo Man?” asked Jessica one nurse. “Miss. calm down..” said the nurse.