ENDING

Hold my hand

Tiffany’s and Siwon’s wedding. Guests are dancing and talking. Tiffany and Siwon are talking to Faith and GD while Top and Jessica were standing near their table. “So, Tiffany and Siwon got married..” started Top and Jessica looked at him. “I don’t know why I feel so awkward” smiled Top. “What? Why?” asked Jessica confused. “I don’t know” said Top. GD came to them. “Guys, this is Faith” said GD. “Hi” smiled Faith. “Hey. I’m Top and this is my..” Top looked at Jessica. “I’m Jessica” said Jessica. “GD talked so much about you two” smiled Faith. “Hope something good” smiled Top. “You don’t believe me?” laughed GD. “Whatever he talked, it’s not true” laughed Jessica. “Hey! I’m your friend” laughed GD again. “Let’s dance” said GD and took Faith’s hand. “Great, one more slowly song” said Jessica. “Let’s dance” said Top. “Oh.. okay” said Jessica. GD looked at them. “I think they like each other” said GD. “You said they’re siblings” said Faith. “Not really, her mom married his dad.. They are not real siblings” said GD. “I see..” smiled Faith.

“How’s my baby?” smiled Siwon and kissed Tiffany. “I can’t stop eating!” said Tiffany. “Okay” laughed Siwon. “It’s not funny. I’ll become huge!” said Tiffany. “But still you’ll be the most beautiful woman on this planet” smiled Siwon. “Oh.. thank you” smiled Tiffany and kissed Siwon.

After the wedding, Top and Jessica decided to walk to their home. “GD told me that he’s planning to buy apartment near ours.. He’ll live there with Faith” said Top. “That’s great” smiled Jessica. “Yeah” smiled Top too. “You should find girl too” said Jessica. “I already found her” said Top and took her hand. “I mean, if she wants to be my girl” smiled Top. Jessica pulled her hand. “What?” asked Jessica and looked at Top. “I never looked at you like sister” said Top. “Top… hold my hand” said Jessica. “You were never my brother” said Jessica and smiled. “So, what do you say?” asked Top. “I want to go to Mexico again.. But this time, we can have one bed in the room” smiled Jessica. Top laughed and hugged her. “Let’s go home” said Top and kissed Jessica. “Okay” smiled Jessica and they continued to walk.


THE END.

Hope you guys enjoyed this fanfics... Once again sorry for my English :)

Hope it wasn't boring :)