DAUGHTER JESS

Hold my hand

“Top!!” yelled Jessica while she came into his room. “Time to get up!” Jessica hit him with pillow. “Wake up!” Jessica left Top’s room. “I hate you” said Top, but Jessica was already in the kitchen. Top slowly got up and went to the kitchen. “This is your coffee. I need to hurry. Bye bye” smiled Jessica.”Oh.. GD looked for you.. He said something about.. Well, I don’t know. Bye” said Jessica and went to pick up Tiffany and then to work. Top took his cup of coffee and went in GD’s apartment. He, GD and Siwon went to their work. They all worked at the same company. “..No, seriously. T, he smiled at me and..” Jessica was explaining what happened yesterday at work when her step-father called her. (talking on the phone, Jessica pink, Lee Soo Man blue)

- Hello?

 - Jessie? Jess, how are you? 

- Hi, dad. I’m great. I’m going to work now. How are you?

 - I’m fine too. Where’s Top? I called him, but he didn’t answer. 

- Oh, well.. he was busy lately.. He went to his work. Dad, I miss you.

 - Jess, I’ll try to come this month, but I’m busy too.. 

- It’s okay. I understand.

 -  Bye, Jessie. And tell Top that I said hi. Bye. 

- Bye, dad. Come here soon.

“I did not!” yelled Siwon while laughing. “Come on, be honest, you liked that weird girl!” laughed Top. “No!” yelled Siwon again. “Siwon, we saw it. It was written all over your face” laughed GD. “Okay, but just a little!” laughed Siwon. “Come on, guys. We need to work” said Siwon and putted some papers on his desk. “Yeah yeah” laughed GD.