TIFFANY&SIWON;

Hold my hand

After one week, Top and Jessica went back in America. “Tiff, can you come over? Called GD and Siwon.. I have presents for you” Jessica called Tiffany. “Okay. And I need to tell you something” said Tiffany and hanged out. Few moments later, Tiffany, Siwon and GD came to their neighbors. “Let’s go in your room” Tiffany took Jessica’s hand and they left. “So, what do you want to talk about?” asked Top GD and Siwon. “Jess… I.. I didn’t tell you anything because.. Everything was happening in the time when…” Tiffany looked at Jessica. “When Soo Man… You know..” started Tiffany. “When he died” said Jessica. “Yes, but don’t be sad. I have a really good news!” Tiffany smiled. “Jess..” started Tiffany. “Jessica, Tiffany’s pregnant!” Top came into the room. “Oh, great! I wanted to tell her” said Tiffany. “What you’re pregnant?” asked Jessica surprised. “Yeah, and Siwon is father!” Top smiled. “Top!” yelled Tiffany. “Sorry” smiled Top again. “Really? That’s great, Tiff!” said Jessica and hugged Tiffany.

All five of them sit in the living room. “We are going to marry in a month” said Siwon and smiled. “They’ll live in our apartment, but I’ll be going to our parents” said GD. “What? You’re leaving us?” asked Jessica. “Don’t worry, Jess. He found one girl there. Her name is Faith Lee.. They’re in love” laughed Tiffany. “Hey, I’m serious with that girl!” said GD to his sister. “But, you’ll be visiting?” asked Top. “Yeah” answered GD. “When are you leaving?” asked Jessica. “Tomorrow” smiled GD. “Really?” asked Jessica. “Yes. I can’t wait to be with Faith” smiled GD again.

Morning. “Bye, take good care of you” Jessica hugged GD. He went in his car and waved them. “Bye!” yelled everyone and waved him. He went to his Faith and his parents. Tiffany and Siwon went back in their apartment. “I’m happy because of them” said Jessica while she and Top were watching TV. “Yes. Me too. They’re great” smiled Top.