HI, SAMANTHA

Hold my hand

“Why are you mention this now?” asked Jessica. “Jess, we are awkward since..” said Top and looked at Jessica. “Since my mom died and I went to America” Jessica looked though the window. “Hey, don’t be sad. This is a happy moment. Let’s become more awkward” said Top. “How?” asked Jessica. “Let’s hang out together” smiled Top. Jessica looked at him smiling. “Okay” said Jessica. “We’re alone here so we can watch movies, talk..” said Top. “I have one idea! Do with me what you do with Siwon and GD” said Jessica. “No! I can’t hunt chicks with you!” laughed Top. “Well, let’s try” said Jessica and Top looked at her serious. “Me? Hunting chick with you? Sounds fun” said Top and smiled. “Let’s go out tonight” said Jessica. “Great” smiled Top again. They came home and prepared. “I’m ready” said Jessica. “Wow, sis..” laughed Top. “Come on” said Jessica and they came into his car again. They came into night club called “Zoom”. “Everyone will think we’re couple” said Top. “No” said Jessica. “Wow wow wow” smiled Top while one girl passed by them. “Come on” said Jessica and they went in front of that girl. She looked like , but Top liked her. “Why are you so perfect? Why do you have so much money!? Why is every girl in love with you? Why? Why?” yelled Jessica and walked away. Girl approached Top. “Who’s she?” asked girl. “My crazy fangirl” smiled Top. “But when I think about it, you can be one of them too” said Top. “Really? I’m Samantha. So, girl said something about your money.. Where are you working?” asked Samantha. “Me? Well, I’m president of one big company” smiled Top proudly. “Oh yeah? Well, Mr. President I like you” said Samantha. Jessica passed by them and winked Top. “I told you she’s crazy” smiled Top.