CANCER AGAIN

Hold my hand

Jessica and Top run into the room. Lee Soo Man was lying there. “Hey, kids” smiled Soo Man. “Dad” said Jessica and hugged him. “So, how are you?” asked Top. “Son, I have cancer” said Soo Man. “No, not you too” Jessica started crying. “What?” asked Top with tears in his eyes. “I’m dying, my kids” said Soo Man and tried to smile. “How….how much?” asked Top. “One month.. if we’re lucky” said Soo Man. “No” said Jessica and run away. “Listen, son.. Take good care of her. She lost her mother.. Promise me.. When I’m gone, you two will stay together.. Take care of each other” said Soo Man. “I promise, dad” said Top and started crying. “I promise” said Top again.

“You idiot! Save my dad!” yelled Jessica at one doctor. “Miss. please..” started one nurse. “Call the security!” said doctor to the nurse. “No, please, don’t” Top came in and took Jessica with him. “What are you doing?” asked Top. “They won’t save our father!” yelled Jessica. “Calm down, we can’t help him!” said Top. “What did you just said?” yelled Jessica again. “We can’t help him, Jess” said Top sadly. “Lies!” Jessica slapped Top. “Jessica” Top hugged her and she started crying again. “No..” said Jessica through tears.