TOP&JESSICA;

Hold my hand

Top and Jessica came into their apartment. Jessica went to her room. Top called one Chinese restaurant and ordered some food. When the food arrived, Top went to Jessica’s room. She was sitting on her bed. “I ordered some food” said Top and sit next to her. “You should eat” said Top and gave her one plate. “Thank you” said Jessica. “We should sleep a little” said Top when they finished eating. “You’re right” said Jessica. She lies down and made space for Top. He looked at her and lied down next to her. “Jess.. I’m sorry” said Top and hugged her. “No, I should be the one apologizing.. I wasn’t thinking of you at all.. He’s your father too” said Jessica. “Sleep now” said Top and they fell asleep hugged.

Top opened his eyes. He saw that Jessica wasn’t in the bed. He got up and went to the kitchen. Jessica was there.. Drinking coffee and looking through the window. “Jess..” said Top. “Oh, you woke up” Jessica turned to him. “Would you like some coffee?” asked Jessica. “No, thank you” said Top. “We should go in the hospital. GD, Siwon and Tiffany are probably tired” said Jessica. “Alright” said Top.

They arrived at hospital. “Did you guys rest?” asked Tiffany. “Yeah. You should go home now” said Top. “Okay. Call us when you’re tired” said GD and they went. Jessica came into Soo Man’s room. Doctors are giving him some medicals so he was sleeping all the time. Jessica looked at him. Top came in and hugged Jessica from behind. “Top.. Is he suffering?” asked Jessica. “I don’t know, Jess” answered Top. “Dad.. when you go in heaven, say my mom that I’m fine.. Top and I will be fine. She doesn’t need to worry about me or Top. And you shouldn’t worry too. We still have each other” said Jessica while crying. Top hugged her stronger. “Jess..” started Top. “It’s okay.. They will be with us forever” said Jessica. Top started crying and put his head on her shoulder. “It’s okay” said Jessica again.