MEXICO

Hold my hand

Top fell asleep in the plane while Jessica was reading book. When they arrived at Mexico City, Jessica and Top took a taxi to their hotel. They went to their room. “This bed is mine!” yelled Jessica and sit on the bed near the window. “Alright, alright. Would you like to go outside? Walk a little..” said Top. “Okay” said Jessica and they went out. They were walking down the street. Jessica stopped and looked at one shop. “Let’s go in” Top said. “Buenos dias” said woman who works there. “Hello. Do you speak English?” asked Top. “Little, little” answered woman. “How much?” Jessica took one necklace. “Not much, not much.. Man buy that to wife” woman looked at Top. “Oh, no, we’re not..” started Top. “Yes. Buy it for me” said Jessica. Top looked at her and she laughed. “Alright” smiled Top.

“You will gave that money back to me” said Top when he and Jessica went out. “No, I won’t” laughed Jessica and looked at Top. “Thank you” said Jessica. “Come on, it’s just a necklace.. I was kidding..” started Top. “No, not for the necklace.. I mean, yeah that too.. But I meant for all this.. Thanks” smiled Jessica. “It’s nice to see you smiling again” said Top and hugged Jessica. “Now you’ll buy something for me” smiled Top. “What?” asked Jessica. “A car.. maybe” laughed Top. “Hey!” laughed Jessica and pushed him away. “I’m kidding” said Top, but Jessica continued to walk. “Jessica!” Top run to her and took her hand. “Where are we going now?” asked Top. “I don’t want to talk with you” said Jessica pretending to be mad. “Yeah, yeah” laughed Top and kissed Jessica’s cheek. Jessica looked at him and smiled.