Surprising visitors and a even more shocking favor!

How I plan to spend my life with you

After the whole kissing incident with Luhan, He kept a distance from you for two days. The rest of the Exo members who caught you guys, quickly left the house in a heartbeat after encountering the awkward moment.This morning, you saw that his car was gone this morning. Which made you know he was trying real hard to avoid you. Stuck in a problem, you didn't know how to solve the issue.

You  walked into your bedroom after taking a nice long shower and looked at your phone. You then snapped your fingers and smiled, "I still have grandma!" You smiled and dialed her number.

Waiting for her to pick up the other line, you then heard the sweet voice of your grandma.

"Hello?"

"H-Halmoney? It's me." You spoke surprised how quickly she answered.

"Oh! Hello dear! How are things!? Did you get my journal?"

You told her everything. About the journal, your relationship with Luhan, positive and negative things. Not to mention how much your relationshp improved in only a few days. You then mentioned about the kiss that happened just two days ago.

 

"WAIT! You K-K-K-kissed?" you grandma questioned shocked.

"Yes Grandma! HE FULLED ON LIP ACTIONED MY MOUTH!" I whispered on the phone hiding under my blanket.

"A-And all his friends caught you two!?"

"Y-Yeah..."

"This is good! Luhan is slowly starting to warm up to you dear!"

" I-I don't think so grandma... he's been avoiding me lately ever since that kiss. He ignored me for two days straight!"

"Two days straight? So you skipped two days of the journal?"

"Well he's been leaving the house all the time and coming late I never had the chance..."

"Oh no dear..."

"Wh-what?" I asked panicked.

 

"D-Do you know any woman Luhan ever dated in the past?"

"What? Are you assuming Luhan is having an affair with me?"

"I'm not jumping to conclusions dear, but think about it... Not talking to you and leaving you all the time tese past two days? Don't you find that very odd?"

 

'Luhan? Cheating on me? ABUSRD! We've been married for three years and he broke up with his old girlfriend to marry me! Plus, he doesn't talk to females... But what my grandma is saying is kind of true. I guess I'm just pushing those facts away though.'

"Well.... if it were true...Then why would he kiss me?"

" Well... he's a man. Not saying that Luhan is like this but, just because a man kisses a woman, do you think it''ll stop him from
getting his paws off a lady?"

"Well.... What should I do----"

*DING DONG*

My ears perked up from the door bell that suddenly rung.

"Uh, I'll call you back Hal Money, seems I have company." I said quickly and hung up the phone.

Comapny? I never get any company at home. Luhan usually prefers to bring his friends outside of home and as for me...I hadn't really hung out with any of my girlfriends after marriage.

I came downstairs and walked to the front door and turned the knob, opening it cautiously.
I was surprised to see whp at the front door.

"Oh my... I didn't expect you two to be here." I smiled widely.

 

--------------------------------

Luhan's P.O.V:


"C'mon Luhan... Just one more drink..." Qian Ya xclung onto my arm.

"I really shouldn't... I'm trying to be sober when I drive babe." I laughed rubbing her arm softly.

"Mmmmnggg... You can stay over for the night."
She carresed my cheek and planted her lips onto mine.  I quickly let go of her embrace and held her hands,

"Babe, I'll come over tomorrow. We can continue this later... Just not tonight."

"Why *hic* going to bang your wife tonight?" She pouted.

I laughed and a lock of hair. "Babe, you are my love.... You should know that. We've been together for three years and I was forced to marry Ji Eun from the start.
My heart belongs with you... not her."

I leaned in for another kiss, feeling her already my jacket.

"Babe... Stop..." I said letting her go.

"God.... You're too good of a man. Ji Eun's lucky..." She sighed.

"Don't drink too much, good night." I smiled and kissed her forehead.

After leaving Qian Ya's home, I guess it was time for me to head on home. These past two days after I kissed Ji Eun, I have been avoiding her a lot lately. I don't know why... But I don't have the heart to even look at Ji Eun anymore. If I even think of looking at her in the eye, all I felt was pain and guilt. I think it was because it was the fact I'm still seeing Qian Ya behind her back and I took advantage of her by kissing her.

But my mind always runs to why I kissed her in the first place.

Was it wrong to?

I am her husband.

She is my wife...

I have the right to...

I am a man, I do crazy things...

Nice excuse Luhan...

With these thoughts, I ended up parking front of the driveway at my house. But what was more shocking was seeing an unfamiliar
car parked outside in front of my driveway.

I came out of the car and looked into the nice Lexus. It seemed really familiar though, where have I seen it?
Hm... Did Ji Eun's friend come over or something?

Does she even have any friends?

I entered through the front door only to hear laughing noises through the kitchen. Biting my lip, I heard Ji Eun's laugh and a masculine laugh that I swore I heard before, but who the hell who? Did..
Ji Eun bring a man over?! No, she would never. She wouldn't, she shouldn't. 

She wasn't like me.

 

I walked into the living room to find Ji Eun  and my grandparents drinking a cup of tea together. It actually made me a little releaved. Wait what the hell am I saying. She can go a guy for all I care...
It's none of my buisness.

 

" Luhan!" My grandmother welcomed me with a hug.

"Grandma... Grandpa... Surprised to see you both here." I smiled a little awkwardly.

"Well, we decided to surprise you." My grandma smiled and led me to a seat next to Ji Eun.

I sat down next to her and glanced at her quickly. Ji Eun gave me a warm smile and turned to my grandparents.

 

"Look at them dear. They look so perfect for eachother!" My grandpa smiled in joy.

"Yes they do! They're like a puzzle that just fit perfect for eachother." My grandma sighed in happiness.

"Don't you think Luhan is handsome Ji Eun?" My grandfather asked.

Ji Eun turned to look at me for a while and then giggled,
"Yes... He's very handsome." She agreed.

Suddenly my cheeks felt a little warm. I wonder why... i always get complimented from my looks but... I guess it was the fact it was the first time Ji Eun ever said I was handsome.

I coughed and looked away from her eyes.

"Oh... Ji Eun dear. I ran out of tea, could you fetch me a cup at the kithen?" My grandma asked.

"Of course." Ji Eun smiled and grabbed the cup, then leaving to the kitchen.

 

I looked at Ji Eun walked into the kitchen and quickly looked back to them.

"Okay... What are you two up to? You guys alway call when you come over,but this is too random."

They looked at eachother exchanging mischevious grins.

"Okay, you caught us... We have a favor to ask of you Luhan."

"A favor?" I gave a questioning look,

"Yes... As you know I'm not getting any younger Luhan and sooner or later I'm going to be passing down the family inheritance and buisness to you as soon as I die, then I want you to pass it down to your children and so on. But... Before I die and hand it over to you..."

He paused, looked at grandma, and smiled back at me,

"I... want to see my grandchildren before I'm gone."

 

I choked on my cup of tea and coughed.
"*cough* *cough* Wait what? D-D-Don't tell me you're implying--"

"Let me finish... And me and your grandmother bought two plane tickets to Japan for a week. They're for you and Ji Eun to enjoy together, consider it as a gift."

"We request this simple task because you two have been married for three years already so we assumed you two are already comfortable with eachother." My grandma stated.

"G-Grandma! Grandma! Th-this is too sudden! I- I mean.... You can't just request these things out of the blue!"

"Please..." My grandpa  pouted like a puppy. God... He's eighty five for heaven's sake!
He should actually act like his age for crying out loud!

"...." I looked away.

"BEFORE I'M DEAD!"

God damnit.... The "before I'm dead" card....

 

Ji Eun came in with a fresh cup of tea in her hand, not knowing a clue what we were just talking about.

"Thank you so much sweetie." My grandma accepted the tea.

"You're welcome granndmother! So... what did I miss?" She asked innocently and turned to me.

I drank my tea and saw that everyone is staring at me. Putting my cup of tea on the coffee table, I swallowed my tea and sighed.

"Well... It looks like we'll be going to Japan for vacation." I smiled looking at her.

"WHAT!? R-Really!?" She asked excited.

God Ji Eun... Don't smile like that... 
You have no idea what's going to be in stored for you for that week...