Day 12: Watch a movie with him

How I plan to spend my life with you

 

Dear Diary,

I think today was the best time I ever had with Tae Hee. Today he had a day off and he came over and watched movies together. I decided to play a scary movie to have an excuse to cuddle with him ;)

 

------------

Luhan’s P.O.V

------------

 

I walked into the house completely drenched from the terrible typhoon. I was going to go clubbing with the rest of SM but because of the weather, I wasn’t in the mood to go out. I only have two months and half of break and I spent half of it at home -.- I really need to get out more….

 

I threw my wet coat on the rack and walked towards the kitchen.

 

As I walked and passed by the living room, I saw Jieun looking through a box of movies we kept stored in the closet. Her and I don’t usually watch movies, so I wonder why she was looking through the box.

 

“ Yah bowlcut head.” I spoke.

 

She turned around with her short hair and large specs.
She really needs a new wardrobe check….

 

“What are you doing?” I asked.

 

“Well I was looking for something to do and found this in the closet.
Hope you don’t mind I looked through the box of movies.”

 

“Doesn’t matter, I don’t watch movies anymore.” I shrugged.

 

“Oh okay, do want to watch a movie? Since the weather’s bad and you’re on break, why not we keep ourselves entertained.”


I knew where she was getting at, she was still doing tis making me fall for her plan. And no sir e was I going to fall for it.

 

“I’m kind of sick…. Maybe next time.”
Hahaha, Kris makes me troll too much.

 

She nodded in disappointment as I made my way towards the kitchen.


I grabbed a can of coke in the fridge and a bag of chips. I then got a couple texts of random people from SM. They sent pictures to me and I was jealous I couldn’t go… Aish…. I’m wasting my time at home. After grabbing my snacks I was ready to go upstairs.

 


Then I heard something, probably the movie Jieun was playing.
However, I began to grow curious because the noise got louder.

 

“nnnn”

 

 

I  walked towards the kitchen and saw Jieun frozen and glued to the t.v.

What movie is she watching to make her----

 

 

 

……..

 

 

………

 

……………. OH NO……

 

………..

 

 

She found my stash of …. Old …..

 

 

I dropped everything I had and ran straight to the t.v screen. I took out the c.d in a flash and faced Jieun.

 

“Y-YOU WEREN’T SUPPOSED TO SEE THAT!”
I yelled.

 

Jieun was dazed and looked as if she was in a complete different world after what she encountered from her innocent eyes..

 

“D-Don’t touch my ing stuff ever again!!!!” I shouted and grabbed the box of movies and ran upstairs.

 


Out of everyone….. Why her? WHY HER? WHY THE HOLY CHRISTIAN WOMAN I AM SUPPOSEDLY MARRIED TO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

 

 

I wrapped myself around my blanket and blushed a crimson red. I could never show my face ever again to her…. I know she wasn’t the type to tell about it….
But I’m just so embarrassed! How can I look at Jieun ever again!?

 

I groaned and sat up with my head down in shame. All of a sudden I heard a knock on the door.

 

Oh no…..

 

“Luhan! Are you in there?” Jieun’s voice asked.

 

Why? Does she not know I’m trying to avoid her? Well I have to answer her eventually….

 

I walked to the door and slowly opened it.
“Bwoh…” I said with my head down.

 

“Hey… I wanted to give you this….” Jieun poke shyly.

 

“That it?”

 

“Yes…. Well no…”

 

I looked up embarrassed,
“What? Going to rub it in my face? Come to embarrass me more?”

 

“Luhan I would never. Look, I came here to tell you that I your secret’s safe with me…. I have been exposed to it before Luhan, Plus I know it’s embarrassing to expose stuff like that to people you hardly know.”

 

“Oh yeah? How would you know?!”
I yelled angrily.

 

“Well… When I was bleeding…. You helped me remember.”

Oh god, why must she bring that awkward moment up? Isn’t she embarrassed?
“To be honest Luhan, I was honestly happy that happened no matter how embarrassing it was to me. Because… after three years of such a quiet marriage,
those events will be the most memorable don’t you think?”

 

She looked at me with a smile I hadn’t seen before. Had she always had a smile like that? She looks…. Like a totally different person when she’s happy.

She’s totally different from me…. Everything she says is always positive and optimistic. When it came to me, I always made things harder on her.

 

“I just want you to know Luhan… You don’t need to act so awkward and pretend I’m a stranger, as your wife, I’ll accept every flaws about you, even if it pabo.” Jieun laughed and punched me in the arm.

 

“You just get some sleep Luhan. Goodnight.” She smiled happily and left my door.

 

 

After all these years of having countless girlfriends, I never thought having a weird plain girl into my life would be so interesting.

 

----------------

 

Jieun’s P.O.V

 

-----------------

 

 

 

I was downstairs and munching on popcorn by myself. I decided to watch a classic Disney movie, Monsters inc. I was bad with scary movies so these kinds of movies were always my favorite.

 

I head footsteps approaching the couch. I felt someone jump onto the couch right next to me. I almost dropped my soda and turned to see quite a surprise.

 

“ Stop hogging all the popcorn!” Luhan yelled and grabbed the bowl from me.

 

I looked at Luhan puzzled as he was munching on my popcorn and eating it to himself. He turned to me and gave me a frown.

 

“Stop staring at me, I’m trying to watch a movie!”

 

My lips curved to a wide smile and I turned to watch the t.v screen, watching the movie I felt a tap on my shoulder from Luhan’s fingertips.

 

“ Jieun…”

 

“mmmnn?”

 

“Thank you…”

 

“For what?”

 

“ Just for….For being Mrs. Lu.”

 

I giggle and punch his arm embarrassed,
“Your welcome you dork…”

 

 

------------------

 

How do you feel of this couple guys?
Comment and subscribe <3