Welcome to me and the life of my husband and our bad marriage

How I plan to spend my life with you

A marriage. It's something two spouses should put up with, a vow that should not be broken, and a life they chose to take either good or bad. It is something that defines a household and a family. However, sometimes... marriage doesn't always end up the way one plans it.

Take it for me as an example, I married to a man named Luhan for three years, and I know nothing about him.


 

It was almost time until he was finally going to arrive home. His manager confirmed to me they finished their tour in Japan and finally are coming back for a three month break. I was actually surprised it was going to be such a long break, but SM was mainly focusing on SHINee and SNSD huge concerts coming up in the US, also EXO finished filming their drama. It gives Luhan a longer time to relax at home.

I brought the grill plate to the backyard and turned the stove on and set it to medium, I grab the sets of ingredients for Luhan's favorite food, samgyeopsal. I usually never tried this hard to impress Luhan, but he was coming back from a long tour and and I had to admit, I did miss him around. He barely came home, however he'd usually leave a message or call me if he wasn't coming which I appreciated he would try to do. However, ever since he flew to Japan, he kept no contact with me whatsoever while he was gone... 

I know our marriage consists of zero affection, but reguarless I am still his wife by law and through my god's law.

 

I saw a bright light approaching from the driveway as I was getting ready for the dinner, it must be Luhan's cab. The hairs of my skin stood up as I quickly made my way to the front yard.  I really wished I cleaned myself up more, instead of wearing this old ugly apron I wore all the time  for as long as I remembered my life in the ranch.

I brushed my short hair with the ends of my fingers and looked at the small mirror next to our front door. It's actually not very nervousing
to look my best for Luhan... He is never usually interested in what I wear at all. Okay, maybe if I streaked out, but I mean if I were to dress formal or dress y, he has no slight appeal in what I wore.

The doorbell rung, I was facing it. I didn't want to look like I was desperately waiting for him because... I mean no one wants a desperate wife... So I just waited a few seconds before opening it. The doorbell rang again, I prepare myself mentally and slowly opened the door.

 

"Hey... I'm back..."  My favorite words whenever he approached our doorsteps.
He tapped his foot waiting, "Are you just going to make me wait out here?"

I smile a little and open the door, " I told you to bring your own house keys." I laughed, grabbing his luggage from outside.
He took the luggage from my hand and shook his hand, telling me he got it. I held the door open for him, as he enters with his suitcase.

" I'm bad at not losing things..." He spoke taking off his coat. I took his coat and hung it onto the rack, Luhan grabbed his luggage and seemed
like he was prepared to walk up stairs. Why was he so hasty? He just came back home and not even a warm welcome? Did he not know how long I cointed down for him to be here? No kiss on the cheek? A hug is the most I'm asking?

I then grabbed the end of his shirt, noting for him not to leave.

"I-I made you dinner in the backyard. You're favorite, samgyeopsal."

Luhan's body expression totally spoke rejection, he rubbed the back of his neck and while looking at the clean tile floor
I cleaned up for his arrival.

"Listen... I'm thankful that you prepared all this... But I'm too tired and I really wanted to get some sleep. Also, I don't want to
bore you about my boring trip to Japan..."

"I-I actually wanted to hear about it----"
Wait... listen to him Ji Eun... He doesn't want you here. He only wants to rest. He gave you no hug or welcome affection...
To him, you are just a woman who lives in the same household...

"U-Uh... I mean, I understand." 

He seemed happy with my answer and waved and saluted me a good night. Once he turned, he snapped his fingers and
turned to me, "Oh I brought back something from Japan!" Luhan remembered. He grabbed his luggage and took out a panda stuffed animal. He brushed the ends of it from the lint and handed it to me with the bag, hoping I didn't see it.

"Here..." He spoke, extending his hand out.

"Thanks..." I spoke half heartedly as he left upstairs to his room.

 

---------------------------

 

I finished cleaning the entire dinner table out back, and turned off the faucet from the sink. I then dried my wet hands with a clean rag and walked to the dinner table where I left Luhan's gift. I took out the small push toy and smiled a little. "At least he remembered to bring me a gift, right?"

Something fell out of the bag and quickly picking it up from the floor I found the reciept.
Underneath it was Tao's name and credit information of his purchases. 

Anger took in, I crumpled th reciept and threw it in the trash, tossing it down with Tao's gift.
I blew my bangs and ruffled my hair. "Well what did you know.... It wasn't even meant for you..." I mumbled trying my best not to cry.

 

-------------------------------

 

"No grandma it's not even working out!" I yelled in the phone from my bathroom. Luhan was a heavy sleeper from being a celebrity he rarely
woke from noises.

"Just give him some time..."

"I've given him three years already grandma! He-He just doesn't care! He wouldn't care if I left the next day and I'm pretty sure he could care less if I got ran over by a bus in front of him!" I yelled, as I angrily knocked all the shampoo and cleaning products to the floor on purpose.

" I'm sure he's just---"

"NO GRANDMA! He's never going to try this relationship and farther! A-And I-I can't leave him either....I-I just don't know what to do!"
I cried out loud and fell to the floor with the phone on my ear and knees curled onto my face. "I-I.... I mean.... marriage is about love...
Wi-Will I never recieve his love?" I stuttered wiping the tears off my face.

There was a long pause through the phone line, I waited a couple of seconds but no sound.
"Grandma? You still there?"

"....I'm going to send you something."

"Mwoh? G-Grandma, don't change the topic!--"

"No, no, I guarantee what I'm going to send will help your marriage with Luhan and become stronger."