Day 5: Texting and scaring him led to skinship ON THE BED?

How I plan to spend my life with you

Day 5

Dear Diary, I just got a cell phone! BTW Tae Hee gave me his number too! My friends told me he texts a lot because of his job and he's a popular guy. I should text him also! Hmmm.... Maybe crack a joke or two then flirt with a winky face~ ;)

 

I took out my iphone from under my pillow and went to my address book for Luhan's cellphone number. I never for once in my life had ever texted Luhan, I mean I've made calls about meetings with his parents, flights, and his job... but I don't think I ever recall socializing with the boy... What if we're awkward and have nothing to say ?

I've been told I'm a boring person when I text .... By my own mother too!
But no matter what! I need to follow the journal acording to it's dates! For Luhan!

To: Luhan
From: Ji Eun

- AYO WADDUP


I panicked and threw the phone at the end of the bed and close my eyes while groaning in embarrassment.
"Ayo waddup!?" What the heck am I saying!? Isn't that something I should be saying to Kris!?
URGH....I wonder what he's going to text back...

*Beep* Wow... That was faster than I thought it'd be...

 

To: Ji Eun
From: Luhan

- is there something you need?

Wow Luhan, aren't you full of sunshines and rainbows....
Hmmm.... what to say!?

 

- What are you doing?

- Why do you need to know that?

- It's not like I'm threatening you, I'm trying to make small talk.

- Please don't text me right now, I'm busy.

 

I bit my lip and pretended I was punching Luhan's face using a large pillow. How can one boy be sooo confusing and irritating!? Well I don't plan on giving up yet Mr!

- Hey Luhan! SLENDER MAN IS RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*adds a scary gif*

Hahaha, sending him this text in the middle of the night! It would be so hilarious if he ran like a baby...
In my dreams... Luhan's too prideful to show his fear---

"FAWKKKKKKKKKKK!" I hear a scream through the hallway. My heart skips a beat from the sudden shriek and bring my blanket up to my face. I hear footstep running across the hallway and it lead and approached through my room. My eyes widened as I gripped onto the bed sheets. HOLY did slender man kill my husband!!!???

 

The door opened swiftly and Luhan came running in and slammed the door. He looked pale from his lips and blue from his shade, as if he saw a ghost...

"L-Luhan... Are you alright?"

He only stared at the wall with his body looking clammy and shaking. The loud rain and cold weather from outside probably
didn't help either...

"Were you actually scared from my text? PFTTT...." I laughed,

 

Luhan looks at me with furious eyes,
"YAH YOU ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TEXTING ME ATUFF LIKE THAT WITH LOUD SUSPENSEFUL MUSIC!!!???"
Luhan yelled throwing his pillows at me. I still could not help but laugh and fix my hair.

"That's what you get..."

"YOU... I COULD KILL YOU FOR THIS!"

" Hey, this is my room by the contract we made when we got engaged, if you're going to act so rude, I have the right to tell you to leave."
I said moving my head the other way.

Luhan zips his mouth and looks at the door worried. Oh gosh.... He really is scared. He rubs the back of his head nervously while I smirk a little secretly.

"Wh-what right do you have!? I bought this house! I can sleep where I choose!"
Luhan yells and sits next to me on my bed.


What is Luhan doing!? Not in a million years did I ever think Luhan and I would sleep in the same room, and a bed?!
Not even in my dreams! Luhan must've been really scared from the text.... Kekeke, why am I so smart?

"Hey! This is my bed!"

"My house!" Luhan sticks out his tongue.

I start to panick when he lounges on the same bed as me and he pulls the blanket over him a little.
What is this!? I'm not ready to share the same bed as him! NOT YETTTT

"I-I-I'll just sleep in your bed then!" I said quickly and sit up from the bed.

 

The sudden loud thunder crashing from outside made Luhan suddenly grab my hand and shifted closer to me. He's frightened.... scared.....he's in fear. For the first time Luhan showed me his weak side. My eyes circled when Luhan then hugs me tighter, refusing to let me go. I stand still a he makes himself comfortable... He's red and embarrassed by his action but he refues to let me go.

My hand suddenly pats him on the head and I whisper,  "I-It's fine... I-I'm here..." I say shyly.
Luhan stops shaking and I feel him resting against me, Even though my heart raced fast, it felt like time stopped.

" So.... Big ol' Lulu is scared of small thunder--"

"Shut up."

"I'm just saying---"

"Well it's not helping."

"Fine..."

"Fine..."

"Fine..."

"FIne..."

 

Luhan is literalluy placing his head on my ! Oh gosh..... I feel so awkward.... My body is more higher than Luhan's while he hides underneath my chest. I become more nervous when the thunder strikes and he presses onto me harder. HOLY CHIZZ.... Can I scare him everyday? Troll him with 
Freddy cougar, the ring, and more slender man stuff? HARHAR... 

 

I can't believe I'm saying this but.... Luhan is actually.... cute....

"You have pretty small s..." Luhan utters out,
I didn't flinch, instead I smack him in the head VERY hard.

"Guh!" He flinches from my smack, I snicker and kick his stomach lightly.

Then another silence laid upon the room. I feel my cheeks burning as Luhan's scent keeps clogging my smell, His safe arms wrapped me around my body, and his goosebumps lower as he lays them onto my warm skin...

Is this what married couples do?
If so, why didn't I do this with Luhan a LONGGG time ago?

Oh yea, he hates me.... SOBS.

 

"Hey..." Luhan mumbles.

"Mmmn?" I ask looking down, Luhan then shifts up and reaches eye level with me. I see his large eyes clearly. And like my friends informed
he does have the ability to make a cross eyed at me. It's so adorable...

"He looks straight into my eyes while I look at him bluntly with no emotion.

"Why..."

"Why what?" I ask,

"Why.... All of a sudden... do you pay attention to me now?"

Is that what he thought?
Oh my have the tables have turned...

"I always paid attention to you Luhan... You just push me away." I say truthfully.

He doesn't respond which means he agrees with my statement. He places his hand underneath his cheek, still facing me.
"Luhan... Do you hate me cause I married you?" I questioned.

He rolls his eyes, trying to avoid the question and sighs.
"I wouldn't say I hate you... But I did wish we never met."


Is that a rejection in the heart?
Cause I felt it, ouch.

"Wow... Ouch..."

"The truth does hurt..."

"Well... you don't hate me is all that matters."

"Oh?"

"Yup... cause I can change that, I'll make you so happy that you met such an awesome person like me."

"How will you do that?"

"Easy, make you fall for me."

 

He's silent and frozen. I think he's taking a while to process what I said through his head.
Maybe I'm being too straighforward.... Eh.... I'm not so much of "beat around the bush" kinda gal.


Luhan laughs, "Well.... I'm speechless.... But all I can say is good luck.... On making me fall for you, cause I'm not really a one man kinda guy. To be honest, I never thought of you like that either."

I glare at him deeply and smirk,
"Slender Man."

He moves up to me and hugs me tightly, with our faces so close to eachother you thought we'd be making love.

"You are the only girl my age in this world who I don't think I'd ever in a million years ever kiss... And I'm not much of a picky guy."
Luhan spat out angrily.

I giggle and pat his head,
"Really then? Remember our first kiss from "I do" at our wedding?" I stuck my tongue out.

 

Luhan tries to say something, but then is silent. I laugh and pat his head. Sooner or later minutes passed, Luhan stares at me as my tired eyes began to slowly blink and I end up falling asleep.

 

Awww! So this is what it feels to see the boy you're married with watches you fall asleep!
Especially when that boy is Exo-M's Luhan!
 

But I honestly don't know... If a guy like him would be happy to settle with a girl like me his entire life.

*******************

 

I decided to skip some days.... :))
HURHUR