Day 2: Jogging with Luhan

How I plan to spend my life with you

 "Day 2
Dear Journal,
      I talked to Tae Hee today! YAY! He's so cute! He told me stuff about him and how much he loved running. He's an athlete guy which I have to keep in mind. Today, he asked if he wanted to do a quick jog through the park and of course I didn't reject his offer! It’s another way I can become closer to him. I have to prepare myself and get FIT For him!"

Jogging? Hahahaha, Exercise? Oh grandmother...I HADN'T WORKED A BONE OUT SINCE I WAS MARRIED. I especially will pass out during this hot weather... And plus! I'm on my period too. How ironic is that? Karma, what have I done to deserve this? I try to calm down and had to remind myself it’s for our marriage. I went through the first day embarrassing myself in front of him, I might as well do it again today! But this time through exercise...

I snapped my fingers, remembering it was Friday and I remembered Luhan usually jogged in the morning every Fridays. I quickly dress into a regular T-shirt and sweats; I quickly tried to find my old dirty tennis shoes and ran downstairs to see if Luhan was still home. Looking around the house practically every corner, but no sign of Luhan... He must've left already. What am I doing here complaining for!?

I MUST CATCH UP TO HIM! 

--------------------------

I arrived at the park, in a cab. HURHUR...

So far, no sign of a blonde Asian back street boy running around this area. I was searching around the park but it seemed Luhan was nowhere to be found... Did he even go jogging today? I mean he just got back from Japan and I'm sure he'd be jet lagged. Why didn’t I clearly think this through...

Man, I went here for nothing... And I wasn't planning on jogging either; I hate exercise with a passion.

"Oh god! Look at the guy jogging here! He's so cute!" A girl said to her friend next to a dubboki stand.
My ears perked up and I turned over the shoulder, seeing Luhan approaching my way as jogging.

My head looked up and I saw Luhan coming this way dressed in a Wife Beater and basketball shorts, with his music playing. I smile and was about to wave my hand, but realized I should really look like I was jogging at my own time and risk to impress him.
 

YEAH! I'll do that instead.

I turn quickly and began jogging the same direction as Luhan, HOHO I feel awesome! I wonder if Luhan recognizes me-- AW CRAP MY PAINFUL PERIOD FLAGARGGGGARGHHHHH. Why does this have to happen to me?! And on the second day! C'mon Ji Eun, you are strong! You can do this.

I force myself to run up the hill but felt my sides cramp up really terrible. I take deeper breaths and
managed to run higher up. Yes Ji Eun! You are stronger than you think!

"Ji Eun!"

Bingo! My hubby found me!
I turn as if I didn't see Luhan earlier and look at him surprised. Luhan and I stopped at lamppost while he was catching his breath.

 

Gosh the way he breaths and how his Adam Apple bobs up and down, with his glossing skin from all that hard work---
JI EUN YOU ERT! 

" H-Hey Luhan, what brings you here? Shouldn't you be sleeping from your long flight from Japan?"
I ask.

Luhan straightens his spine and wipes the sweat off his forehead. 
"I just missed seeing this place and jogging here time to time. But when did you start jogging? I remember excercise was never your forte."

"What? Puh-leaseee, I am a pro Luhan! I've been working out ever since you left!" I brag.

"Really now? Think you can go around another jog?" He questions.

Yes! I got him! Oh gosh... I hope he's not those athlete freaks who jog like crazy!

"Sure!" I smile and go beside him, jogging side by side.

---------------

Luhan's P.O.V:

---------------

When did Ji Eun like to go jogging? I remember when we spent the New Years with our parents for a hiking trip,
she was the most exhausted little thing. And it was only for five minutes! And all of a sudden she jogs for fun?
Hmmm... Something's not right.

---------------

Ji Eun's P.O.V:

----------------

I felt my stomach cramp badly and I felt really light headed. I swear, I was pale as snow! My lips were white, My eyes would remain half open, my lungs were about to give up on me, and to top it all off, my vision was getting blurry. I then stop in the middle of a bridge and bite my bottom lip, I kneel down and groan in pain. I heard Luhan's feet stop quickly and saw his shadow approach me.

"You okay there? You don't look so good Ji Eun." Luhan commented kneeling in front of me.

"I-I'm fine.... Y-You should go on ahead---"
But as I turned to see why my leg felt so wet, I gasp and find the blood was leaving a trail on my leg.
Why am I so disgusting!? Baby Jesus... Is it really necessary to do this at this time? In front of him!?


"What's wrong?" Luhan questions


"Oh my god! Is her period leaking!? That's so sad!" I heard a girl yell out loud.

 

OH GOD.... My life is officially over.... I think I'm on the verge of dying in embarrassment. Please dig a hole...You can now plan my funeral, I would like to donate my house to my grandmother, and Luhan to have my--

 

"So, this was why you stopped?" Luhan asks.

 

I look up with a red face, but everything then happened so fast. Luhan took off his jacket and wrapped it and tied it around my waist to cover the blood. He then takes out his handkerchief I remember he would carry around all the time and wipes the blood off my leg.

"L-Luhan---Stop! This is so embarrassing!”

"Is your talent embarrassing yourself in public and talking so much or something? Just shut up and just let me help."
He says angry but I can tell he was doing it out of worry.

My lips slowly curve to a smile, alright. Today was officially better than the first day! I was wrong, Luhan can actually be a sweet romantic guy if he chose to. Everything went awesome! Well... Until I bled in front of Luhan, but reguardless, he's helping me now and cares like a good hubby should!

"Alright, I think you're good."

"Luhan! Thank you so much!" I smile and manage to stand up with my wobbly knees.

"Can you stand okay?"

"Of course! I'm not that weak!"

" Yeah you are, you made the whole thing up of how you jogged now. Cause you are the most unfit athlete I ever met."

I rub the back of my scalp and sighed.
"Alright.... I admit that I don't jog..."

"Why'd you lie?"

"Because.... I just wanted to find an excuse to be with you. I hadn't seen you for months and missed you a lot. But since you didn’t want to spend time with me through the things I wanted to do, I’m trying the things you want now."
I say bluntly.

Luhan's eyes flickered. He did not blush, but he did seem touched by my words.
I bite my bottom lip and look away. I had the tendency to avert Luhan's looks a lot.

"You're very...... strange...weird... and annoying." Luhan says.

I look up and frowned, "Hey, that's rude--"

"But I think after three years of being married to you, I never thought I’d realize you'd be such an interesting person."

 

AWWWWW LUHANNNN.... YOU’RE SO SWEET I COULD KISS YOU FOR THAT....

“You would?” Luhan smirked.

AW CRAP.... DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD!?

“Yes you did.” Luhan chuckled.

----------------------------

Luhan’s P.O.V:

----------------

I never thought I’d ever smile to Ji Eun, ever in my life... Especially like this. She’s really odd and abnormal, but...
what she did, was really...sweet. This is the first time I ever smiled so much since I broke up with.... Hiyoung.
I know my love for her won’t erase but, I should take more advantage of Ji Eun's kindness from now on.

 

 

-----------------

 

Short update,  But it's cause I don't have a first period for school!!!! WOOT!
More updates on the way! Have a great school year homies! And always stay truthful to your oppars!
What do you think about their chemistry? More cuteness or should things get more heated up more in the Lu household? ;)