Luhan's rivalry love, Yu Barom

How I plan to spend my life with you

"Do you see them?" Tao asked

"I think I see them!" Chen smiled, seeing you and Luhan approach out of the airport.

You and Luhan were five feet apart from eachother. The entire Exo-M looked at the both of you awkwardly. Xiumin whispered to Kris, "It looks like they got into a fight..." 

 

"Hey guys! Welcome back to Seoul!" Kris shouted awkwardly at them.
You saw how the airport was surrounded by security and screaming fans.

You and Luhan were both secretly glaring at eachother through the corners of your eyes. You were glaring at him in anger, Oh how you wanted to just kick him in the gut in front of all the screaming fans. If only they knew how bad of a man Luhan is.

You walked ahead first,
"Hey guys....Sorry, We're both just really sleepy from the flight, So Where's our cab?" You asked Exo-M.

They pointed at it and you were the first to walk off.

 

Luhan walked torwards your direction until Kris blocked him,
"Yah.... What happened this time? You guys were on a romantic Japan getaway. Didn't anything happen?"

Luhan moved around them and looked down in shame.

 

"What do you suppose happened?"
Tao asked.

"Beats me....Five bucks it was something Luhan did though..." 
Kris mumbled.

 

------------------------------------

 

You and Luhan were in the van alone as the driver drove you two back home. Both of you didn't make any noises at all. It was awkward enough after Luhan confessed his secret affair with you. You felt you had the right to be angry, you felt you had the right to even leave his sorry .

However, you and him both knew you didn't have the guts to leave him.

 

You noticed Luhan fell asleep in the car first from his soft snore. You looked at him and stared at his face longer.

"He's not even my type... I don't understand why I like him so much..." You rolled your eyes.

Luhan's phone suddenly vibrated from his bag, You looked at his iphone and picked it up,
You saw that it was a new message. The collar ID was Babe with a heart face. It was most likely the homewrecker of the relationship.

 

Babe <3

Hey babe, you home from the Japan trip? Did you have fun and miss me? Was
your wife trying to hit on you? SO MANY QUESTIONS! Text me back baby!

 

You looked at Luhan and glared at him in anger, you never felt so furious in your entire life. You never hated people, But you knew for a fact you hated her.

"That .... And this ..."

"Excuse me."
You spoke to the cab driver.

 

"Huh?" He questioned as he was driving.

"Could you just drop me off here please?"

 

_____________________________________

 

 

You were walking along the streets by yourself with you and your luggage. You didn't know where to go, but you knew you did not want to go back home with Luhan and him secretly contacting his lady...

 

All of a sudden you stopped and began to cry in the middle of the sidewalk ,
" Don't do this Ji Eun.... It feels like you were the one who lost..."
You mumbled wiping your tears.

You decided to stop and wanted to take a break to breath. You needed something warm to warm up your aching heart, so you entered the first cafe you saw, Yellow House Cafe.


Walking in, you decided to take a seat next to the window and ordered a cup of Americano. 

 

What was gonna happen now? What were you and Luhan gonna be like now? Were you gonna leave him? Should you?

"He took everything from me... My first kiss, my marriage, everything... What more do I have to have..."
You began crying to yourself in the cafe.

 

"Um... Excuse me..."

You slowly looked up to see a face you hadn't seen for a long time.
"Oh my god... Is that really you?"
You panicked wiping the tears off your face quickly.

"Ji Eun Shii... It's really you! Oh my god here in Seoul!"
The man smiled.

"B-Barom Oppa... You work here?"

"Well... I actully have lunch break right now... But yeah I work here while I'm still in training. Anyways,
What are you doing here?" Barom asked, taking the empty seat in front of you.

 

"Oh well... Uh..."

"Oh my god, you haven't changed at all. You still look like that country Ohio girl who was raised in the farm. But now your face is everywhere! Married to that star in SM's new rookie group, Exo!"

"Ahaha... Yeah.."

"So how's the guy? Is he good to you?"
Barom questioned.

 

You grasped your hands together,
"Well...Actually..."

-------------------------------------

 

You spoke with Barom practically the whole day at the cafe. You talked about your marriage with Luhan and how it led to what it is now. It took you till three to be finished with your entire story.


"Whoa... I-I can't believe it. That all this could happen to you. You're such a nice and good christian girl, how could've all this happened to you? That guy is so low..."

"I'm only eighteen but it feels like I aged to be sixty..."

"Don't lie... You still look young and great. So many things happened but not a single wrinkle.
You're still pretty like in highschool."

You blushed a little andixed your hair,
"Thanks Oppa... It's good to see you again too. Grandma and I miss having you as a neighbor ever since you moved to Australlia."

"Is she doing well? And the farm too?"

"Neh, Grandma still looks beautiful and the cousins are helping her out."


"That's good... To be honest, being with you and your Grandma were one of the most best memories in my life."

You looked at Barom shocked,
".... R-Really?"

"Yup... Seeing you here again makes me feel at ease to be honest. I feel so relieved just looking at you."

 

You slowly smiled and felt your face turn a little red. You hadn't been treated so kindly by a man in a long time, it felt good to see there were actually good men in the world like Baorm around. You've know Barom since you were fifteen, he moved to Ohio with his family, living next to your farm. You had the longest crush on Barom, but Barom and you thought it wasn't going to work out since he was moving. He eventually had to move to Australlia for school and you rembered crying in your sleep
a lot because of him, he was your first love.

"Ji Eun..."

"Yes?" You asked,

" If you feel uncomfortable going back. I have an extra room in my place you can stay..."


You were quite surprised by Barom's offer.Honestly, it didn't sound too bad. Barom was your first love,
Luhan cheated on you and still is currently having an affair with you, the whole idea of why not you move on and end things with Luhan right now sounded so tempting.

'Pabo..'
You suddenly heard Luhan's voice ring through your head. Then, You began to think of everything that you worked so hard for to make Luhan love you through the diary.

 

'I'm sorry...'

 

 

'You are the only girl my age in this world who I don't think I'd ever in a million years ever kiss...
And I'm not much of a picky guy.'

 

 

'But I think after three years of being married to you,
I never thought I’d realize you'd be such an interesting person.'

 

 

'Thanks... Just for being Mrs.Lu..."

 

 

"Thanks... But... No thank you...I think it's time to head home."
You smiled at Barom.

 

"B-But why? You want to go back to that ? J-Ji Eun--"

 

"Oppa... That's my husband you are talking about. Please don't say that about him."

 

You stood up from your chair and grabbed your luggage. As you turned away you saw Luhan who was waiting for you by the door. 

"Lu-Luhan..." You spoke.

 

Luhan walked straight torwards Barom. Oh great... Just what you needed! A huge drama commotion between your husband who's been having an affair with you and your first love. Perfect, just what you needed.

Luhan approached Barom with a tall straight back and broad shoulders.
"Hey... Clown guy." Luhan spoke rudely.

Barom looked up,
"What?"

"Is it fun gong around picking up girls after a long day of training?"

"Tsk... You think it's fun going around seeing other women while your married."
Barom stood out of his seat.

"Although I do carry a large sin on my back, you're not as innocent yourself. Why are you here offering her a room when you know she's legally married to me?"

Barom scoffed looking at Luhan,
"Listen buddy..."

"No you listen buddy, Just because she might even have the slightest interest in you and hates me right now. Just know I'll never hand her over to you, plus being her husband... I'm already one huge step ahead of you buddy."
Luhan showed his fist with his wedding ring and walked off.

 

Luhan began walking torwards you,
"Jieun....." Luhan held your hand and looked at your eyes with guilt.


"Hm..." You said looking down,


"Please... Come home with me." Luhan begged.


"Give me a reason I should..."


"Because we both know we're both the biggest idiots in the world,
we're not compatable spending the rest of our lives with anyone but eachother."

You looked at Luhan with tearful eyes and grasped on tightly to your luggage. People in the cafe
were staring at the both of you, recording and taking pictures of the moment.

Sniffing, you nodded in tears,
"I... want to go back home..."

 

Luhan slowly held your hand, you saw his wedding ring on his finger, It was the first time he ever wore it. " Yes... We're going home." Luhan wiped your tears with his thumb and took the luggae from you.

 

You both walked out of the cafe, causing everyone to stare at the two of you. Barom glared at Luhan to death as he was taking you away right in front of him.

"Ji Eun... You must really love him to be strong enough to stay with him after what he did..."
Barom whispered, 

"Don't think I'll let you just keep her though Luhan... A bastard like you doesn't deserve her."