Do you like me now?

How I plan to spend my life with you

Your P.O.V:

I heard the noise of birds chirping outside of the window as the warm ray of sun was beaming torwards my face.I squeezed my eyes and yawned from the early wakeup call. Slowly opening my eyes, I wake up to find someone sleeping right next to me.

My jaw dropped staring at Luhan who was sound asleep like a baby.
His arm was above my waist, while his other hand was touching my back,
he was hugging me softly in his sleep.

 

My heart began beating rapidly, I told myself to breathe... He's just asleep.

But then I realized what we did last night.

 

I gasped from the flashback and woke up Luhan with my loud pitched voice.

 

"MMMmmmmnghhh.... What's with all the noise..."
Luhan slowly opened his eyes.

I pushed Luhan far away from me and Ipulled myself out of bed, 
"P-Please! D-Don't hurt me! I-I really really didn't mean to! I'm sorry!"

 

"What are you talkling about..." Luhan asked half asleep.


" JU-JUST PRETEND NOTHING EVER HAPPENED!"
I squeeled and grabbed a blanket, covering my body.

Luhan rubbed his eyes and blinked repeatedly,
"Oh.... Are you talking about last night? How we had --"
He paused and began blushing really bad.

Luhan slowly turned to me with wide eyes and quickly covered his body over the blankets.
"O-Oh g-god.... Y-you and I-I...."

"SHUT UP! LALALALALALALA~~~~~"I ran to the restroom in embarrassment.

 

I quickly slammed and locked the door,
"Oh god... We didn't..." I began smacking my head.

All of a sudden I touched my lips slowly while staring at the mirror.
"I'm so confused... Does this means he likes me ... back...." I sighed.

 

-------------------------------------

 

I slowly emerged out of the bedroom, completely dressed and refused to show any skin. Not to Luhan.... I shyly made my way to the kitchen to see Luhan boil some ramen. 

I slide my feet torwards the table,
"We have ramen?" I asked.

Luhan quickly flinched and turned around. He unknowingly knocked over the pot of boiling ramen
and splattered everywhere on his arm.

"Augh!" He yelled, falling to his knees.

"Oh my god!" I panicked.

I quickly brought Luhan over to the sink and began washing his stung arm with cold water.
"THE HELL! THAT HURTS!" Luhan complained like a baby.

"Well you brought this upon yourself!" I lectured, rubbing the spot he burned.

I stared at his arm, frowning I looked up.
"Luhan... I never knew you were this clumsy..." I sighed.

"Excuse me!?" He yelled angry.

"Calm down... Let me take care of this."

 

--------------------------

You were treating Luhan's wound very carefully and wrapped his arm with the large bandaid,
Luhan was staring at you the entire time while you were treating his inury. He stared at your shiny hair
to your eyes, to your small pink lips.

He swallowed nervously and and bit his bottom lip.

"I think it's fine now...." You smiled, finishing treating his arm.

Luhan slowly began moving his arm back and forth, sighing.

"It's okay...Thanks." He sighed.

"That's good, at least it's not gonna leave a scar or anything."

"And if it did?"

"Hmmm.... You can tell people it was a battle scar." You joked around.

Luhan chuckled at your joke,
"From boiling water?"

"Just say mama D.O was angry and threw boiling hot water from the ramen pot."

Luhan and you began laughing together, actually having a bonding moment.
You smiled at Luhan while Luhan was laughing.

"So Luhan..."
You brought up in a serious tone.

"Hm?" 
Luhan asked.

"Umm... Just ignore what happened last night..."
You blushed scratching your cheek.

"Why? Shy about everything that happened?" Luhan smirked.

You coughed looking up.

"Don't ignore the question!" Luhan whined.

You laughed and Luhan tilted his head,
"So... when..." Luhan asked.

"When what?"

"When did you start liking me?" Luhan questioned.

"Me?" You asked.

"Who do you think I wan talking to? God? That rice patty hat on the wall?"
Luhan spoke and scooted a little closer to you.
You blanked on thought and began thinking.


"Hmmm.... The first time I walked in your house and saw you dressed in that blue vest."

"So the first time we met?Wait... so you believe in that love at first sight ?"

"I wouldn't say that.... I wouldn't say that I believe in love that lasts forever either...
But all I knew is that once I walked into your house and looked at your eyes.. Those lonely eyes that never recieved true love. I knew you needed love that lasts forever, and I knew I was the only one who would try my best and power to fufill that needing love."

 

Luhan stared at you with wide eyes.
"I think... If you were a boy, you'd be one charming prince."

"Would I? My grandma did say I had a way with corny words from all the american telivision I watched back in America." You laughed happily.

 

Luhan sighed staring at your eyes even more.
"I can't tell... I can't tell what kind of person you are. What's with this sudden change of you?
Before you were so quiet and miserable, now.... You're trying real hard aren't you? Just to please me?"

"Well now that you say it like that, I feel like some desperate housewife that needed love the last three years." You spoke sarcastically.

 

Luhan looked down,
"I'm sorry... So so so so sorry....That I had to be that husband in that blue sweater vest."


"Why are you apologizing? There's nothing to apologize for." You smiled.

"No... There is... I can't hide it to you anymore Jieun, It's because..."

 

Luhan looked down,
"I don't... I can't love you Ji Eun.... I've been having an affair with you this whole time."