Leaving my sick wife

How I plan to spend my life with you

-------------------

Jieun's P.O.V

--------------------

I woke up slowly from an uncomfortable position and found myself awake from my least favorite couch in the living room. My neck felt stiff and mys sides were sore from the uncomfortable position I slept like. But I found my head on a comfortable,soft, and warm spot. I slowly opened one eye and saw that I was on Luhan's lap the whole night we were watching movies.

My mouth slowly curved to a smile and shut both my eyes since I didn't want to wake up from such a beautiful moment like this. I felt Luhan breathe out and woke up right after me. I still pretended like I was asleep and knew Luhan awoken.

It was silent. I felt Luhan's hand my short hair and brushed me as I was asleep.
URMERGERD WHAT IS HE DOINGGG. LORD PLEASE DON'T WAKE ME UP FROM SUCH A
BEAUTIFUL DREAM! I AM SO HAPPY I COULD FEEL THE BUTTERFLIES IN MYSTOMACH RAGE 
EVERY CORNER!

But then... 

"ACHOOOOO!" I sneezed straight up at Luhan's face.
OH NO....

It was super awkward, my eyes were wide opened while Luhan's eyes were shut tight from my snot
all over his face.

 

"Oh god..." I whispered... 

 

"YAH! JIEUN YOU IDIOT!" Luhan smacked my forehead and pushed me off his lap.

 

Hmm.... First time I ruined the romantic mood.
Jieun-1 Luhan-1. We are now tied.

I felt prett sick from sleeping downstairs all night, It was a pretty chilly night too.
"I-I'm sorry..." I said with a raspy voice.

 

Luhan glared at me and wiped the snot off his face.
"YOU DESERVE TO BE SICK PABO! AISH!" Luhan shouted and stomped towards the bathroom.

 

I frowned once my husband left the room. I felt alone again....
And this time not so well either...

 

-----------------------

Luhan's P.O.V

------------------------

I was in the bathroom and washed my wet gross face with hot water. Stupid girl gonna make me sick. I can't believe I have such a retarded woman married to me.... UGH.... WHY DO I FEEL SO IRRITATED.

 

I splashed water on my face and looked at myself on the mirror.
Out of the blue, my cellphone rung as if on purpose.

 

I looked down at the phone and found my phone ring loudly. I picked it up quickly and found that it was her... I was still had her number.... What the hell is she doing calling me? And why now?
I haven't spoken to her for four years.... And yet, waht purpose is it she calls me?I know I shouldn't have kept it after the marriage...
But....

I slowly picked up my phone and answered slowly.

 

"H-Hello..."

 

"Luhan? It's me.... Wh-where are you... I need to see you."

 

 

---------------------

Jieun's P.O.V

----------------------

I was coughing loudly by myself in my bedroom. EW I sound so disgusting..... I laid there dead and no single movement was there. I felt cold everywhere, no matter how many blankets there were. I still felt like a freakin icecube.

 Hearing footseps approach my door, I turned around slowly and found Luhan in front of my door.

 

"Hey Jieun I'm--- WOW.... you look terrible than usual." Luhan commented

 

I swear Luhan.... You can be the biggest ...
" I got sick from sleeping downstairs all night..." I coughed as I spoke my statement.

 

"R-Really..."

 

"Neh.... Aigoo.... You wouldn't mind going to heat me a can of soup and bringing me my medecine?"
 

"I-I.... There's somewhere I have to attend to..." Luhan spoke.

 

"Aishh.... Why do you have to leave when I feel like CRAPPPP....."
I whined and fell back on my bed.

 

Luhan looked troubled and seemed like he was choosing either to stay home or leave.
" You can take care of yourself, I've left plenty of times! You'll be fine!"

 

"Where are you going anyway that's so important? You're on break the next two months!"
I pouted.

 

" It's important work I have to do! I promise I'll come back and get you something."

 

"B-But Luhan!"

 

"I have to go! Bye!" He yelled and walks out the door.


Does he not see that I'm a sick dying woman on the bed? DOE SHE NOT CARE!?  
CONGRATS LUHAN, YOU HAVE NO RANKED NUMBER ONE AS THE BIGGEST LOSER HUSBAND.

As soon as I heard Luhan leave te front door, I try to move my weak body to get food.
I was sad to feel abandoned yet again by my husband... What happened me being Mrs. Lu?

 

----------------------

Luhan's P.O.V:

-----------------------

I'm so happy.... So happy I can have the chance to see her again! It's been ages since I've seen Qian Ya. Ever since I debuted I hadn't seen her. Since we were forced to breakup due to my predebut contract. I thought I would never have the chance to see her again... But she decided to come back. My heart is beating so fast!  I could feel my heart wanting to jump out and skip around because it's so happy and I can finally see her again...

I finally arrived the front of the airport. My hat is down, I'm wearing the wig and shades so people don't recognize me.
I looked around and tried to search for her everywhere.... Where could she be? 

"Luhan..." She spoke softly behind me.

 

My hands were shaking from excitement. Lord, is this real? Is this reality?

 

"Are you really here...." I spoke with my back still facing away.

 

I felt two arms wrapped around my waist. She was hugging me so tight.... It felt like old memories.


"I'm here Luhan... I'm not going anywhere.... Not anymore."

 

A smile occured on my face and I slowly turned around and found Qian Ya in front of me.

 


She's here....

 

She's really here... 
 

 

-----------------------


No one's P.O.V

-----------------------

 

Luhan entered the house and had the biggest smile on his face once he walked inside. As if he was the biggest winner in the world. He took off his shoes and thought of his wonderful reunion with his old love... And waited for it to be tomorrow already to have another day for her. But once entering, he felt the house was noisy.... It was strange, jieun never made this much sound....

 

Luhan walked up to his living room and was shocked to see what he saw.
All of a sudden, fury and rage built in.

 

His hands slowly clenched to a fist with his brow furrowed.

 

He found the entire Exo-M members nursing his sick wife.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

What you probably wanna do to Luhan right?