Tell me your bias!!!

How I plan to spend my life with you

"H-Hey, what are you doing to Jieun!?" Luhan questioned.

The members ignored Luhan as they focused their attention to sick Jieun. This made Luhan boil in rage even 10X more.He walked up to the members and pulled Kris' hand which was feeling Jieun's temperature. Kris looked at Luhan who seemed like he wanted burn the place.

"I said what the hell are you doing in my house!?"

Kris pulled back and stood up,
"I can't believe you Luhan... Your poor wife has a fever and you walked out on her!?"

 

"What are you guys even doing here?"

"We were checking up on you, but seems you weren't here nursinng your wife."
Xiumin pointed out.


"I-I had things to do.... You guys don't need to know.... You should've called me!"


"It's no excuse Luhan, Jieun is practically dying in bed and you didn't do anything about her."
Chen spoke as he looked at him dissapointed.

 

Luhan felt embarrassed and quite angry at the same time. He knew his friends were right. Everything they said was right.Even though it was love he left for, he still abandoned Jieun in a time of need.

"Yah! All of you, out of my house!" Luhan yelled and pointed out the door.

All the members looked at eachother and saw they couldn't really do anything since it was Luhan's house. So they all got up and began walking away. Jieun was still asleep underneath a warm blanket over her and seemed to sleep peacefully.


"Just so you know, we'll be back to check up on her." Kris spoke before he left.

 

Luhan silently shut the door and turned to you who was completely in a deep sleep.

 

--------------------------

Jieun's P.O.V

--------------------------

 

My eyes were burning from the ray of sun hitting my face through the glass window. It felt like I woke up from the toaster.I was sweating like crazy. But it was much better than being cold all day with my hectic fever.

My hand twitched and I found myself in a unfamiliar bed. The sheets smelled like Luhan's scent.... Weird. But then I turned around to find Luhan right next to me. His hand was holding mine, he was grasping it on the midst of not letting go. I stared at the sight of my beautiful husband. But.... My heart hurt at the same time.

I coughed a little, which alarmed Luhan.

He shifted his head up quickly and looked at me with half opened eyes.

 

"Jieun... You're awake...."
Luhan pointed out. I looked at him with my hair all messy and everywhere, but Luhan seemed to ignore it. He quickly touched my forehead which made me scoot away from him. Luhan looked at me as if he was a heartbroken puppy.
But to be honest..... he deserved it...

 

"You're mad."

 

"I'm not..... I'm just not exactly that happy..." I whispered as I pulled away from Luhan's hand.

 

"Jieun... Don't lie..." Luhan spoke.

 

"Well... I have the right to be mad." I snapped.

 

"It's fine.... Hit me.... Punch me, yell at my face, even curse at me if it makes you feel better.... 
But just don't leave me.... Let me take care of you."

 

Who is this Luhan? Is Luhan crazy in the head?I don't understand blonde chinese boys!

"Are you bipolar?..." I questioned.

He laughed all of a sudden and placed his hand onto my forehead. I was so surprised by his sudden touch my heart beated so quickly. I hate him.... I hate myself too. I hate how he acts like he doesn't care for me at one point and randomly he'll go and do random cute and romantic things like this. And I hate myself for putting up with it and just accepting for him to taunt me and wait until he loves me back.


"Hmmm.... your temperature's pretty bad... I'm going to cook you something okay?"

I looked at him codly and he tried his best to put up with it.
"C'mon.... Luhan's wife can't frown. She must smile and be happy! Be happy!" He pinched my cheek and pulled it up.

I smacked his hand off and barked.
"Don't do that.... I'm still mad at you."

"Well.... I'm trying my best to make up for it."

"How so?"

 

He tapped his chin and was thinking.
"I KNOW! Wanna piggyback ride!?"

 

"A piggyback ride really!?"

"AND, I'll song for you! A song! Just for you!!"
He smiled and poked my cheek.

I was silent.... I always did want to hear Luhan's voice in live to be honest. I never had the chance to and never got to see one of his concerts, I mean I heard him on the radio, but never live. I heard he's a really great singer.


"Deal?" Luhan stuck his pinky out.

"And.... You have to take care of me like a princess until I get better."
I pouted.

 

He chuckled at me and ruffled my hair.
"Fine, I'll treat the bowlcut head like a princess." He spoke and ruffled my hair.

"B-BOWL CUT HEAD!?"


All of a sudden he pulled me up the bed and carried me bridal style. I was actually very satisfied with this. I smirked and crossed my arms.

 

"Now that's more like it." I put my head up.

"Wow, excepted you to fangirl over my princely charms."
Luhan spoke.

I looked at him and realized how close his face was to mine. UGH! I hate how he is so perfect! It's not fair. His skin is so clear and his large eyes were so godly too! CAN I DIE IN THOU HOLE!?

"Can I whisper you something?"

"Sure."

"ACHOO!" I sneezed on purpose.

He shut his eyes and looked angry.
"J-JIEUN!!!!!"

"You may go now!" I smiled as Luhan walked carrying me downstairs.
--------------------------------------------------------

 

Luhan placed the bowl of soup onto the table in front of Jieun. He presented the soup,
"TaDAH! My famous one of a kind soup!"

"It looks like you got this out of a can."

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO EAT THEN UNGREATFUL LITTLE---"

"I never said that! Let me eat!" Jieun pouted and pulled the bowl of soup towards her.

She slowly ate the soup and Luhan stared at her with big curious eyes. Jieun tasted it slowly.
She looked at Luhan and smiled,

"It's delicious!" She smiled happily and ate it really fast. Luhan gave her a smile and loogave an "I know" look.

He grabbed his bowl of soup and tasted it also.
He paused and spat it out. "U-Ugh.... I-It's terrible...." He mumbled.

He looked at Jieun who was eating it happily.

"You don't have to lie that you like it." Luhan spoke.

"What are you talking about Luhan? I love it sosososo much! Maybe yours is just bad."
She said and finished it all.

'Why is she so nice..... I really need to learn from this girl."

He stared at Jieun and observed her as she was practically the bowl clean.
Jieun eventually figured it out and looked up at him.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Hmmm? Oh nothing." Luhan mumbled.
"Ummm.... Can I ask you something..."

 

"Huh? What is it?"

"Exo.... Did they touch you? Or say or do anything to you..... ya know...."

"No, they're really nice! When I let them in, they immeidately helped around the house and took care of me. Kris is the best at treating the sick!"
Jieun grinned.

'Kris huh... That kiss up...'
"Well.... I taught Kris everything he needs to know about being a gentlemen."
Luhan gloated.

"I don't think so, He seems like a great leader."
Jieun looked up.

"Yah, why are you talking so highly about him, you like him?"

"Maybe I do."

"HUH!?"

"Nah, I'm just kidding, I already have a bias who I could never cheat on."

"Mwoh? Who?" Luhan rose a brow.

She smirked at him, knowing she got him.
"How about that song first?"

"Mwoh? Just tell me now!"

"Nuh- Uh! Song! Now!" Jieun poked his forehead.

Luhan rolled his eyes and stood formally,
"Fine, but only once araso?"

"Neh~"

Luhan began singing his well known song, What is love. Jieun acutally did hear this song, but she never knew how good he sounded even live. There was not much difference to live and the audio version. Luhan's voice no doubt totally sounded like an angelic idol voice. There were a lot of singers with better voices, but no voice could compare to that sweet sound she loved hearing everyday of her husband.

As soon as he finished singing, Jieun's mouth crept to a large smile and clapped loudly.

"WOOT! AWESOME!!!!!" She screamed and applaud him.

Luhan smiled and felt proud the fact she loved his singing. 
 

"So... About that bias..."

"Araso, c'mere so I can whisper it."

"You're not gonna sneeze RIGHT!?"

"Fine, if you don't wanna know---"

"Wait hold up! I never said that!-" He then quickly leaned in with no hesitation.

Jieun's face brightened and leaned iin to Luhan's ear. She was breathing next to his ear and Luhan felt it. It sent him goosebups and made him feel a little nervous.

She breathed in and whispered.
"Secret~" She spoke.

He looked straight at her, "YAH! That's cheating---"

 

Jieun unexpectedly kissed him on the forehead which was very uncalled for.
Luhan's eyes widened the size of D.O's. He felt so...... Different from the kiss.... He felt loved.

She looked at him straight in the eye and smiled.

"Araso?"

She pulled her chair back and was about to leave when all of a sudden, Luhan pulled her hand up to him and kissed her right away. Words could not explain what he felt, but all he knew he just wanted her badly.

Jieun's eyes widened by the kiss while Luhan was basically taking charge of the kiss. Her lips were literally staying still while Luhan was doing the entire wet lip lock.

Luhan pulled head closer, making him desire more from her. Jieun was so scared where this was turning to, But not long till the door opened.

 

"OMO! GUYS! LUHAN AND JIEUN ARE MAKING LOVE IN THE KITCHEN!"
Tao whispered loudly.