Luhan's turn to make the effort

How I plan to spend my life with you

"Let go of me Luhan!" You yelled and yanked Luhan away from you.

Luhan turned around, honestly you weren't the type to refuse Luhan's actions.
"What's wrong? I thought we--"

"Made up? Yes, I agree to keep marrying with you and live in the same house but, what you did Luhan was unforgivable. You think once you sleep with someone and the next day they confess having an affair everything will be just peachy?"

He rubbed the back of his neck with a troubled look on his face,
" Well...What do you want me to do then?"

You laughed looking away at him,
" You have to figure that by yourself."

You walked up to him and stubornly snatched your luggage from him, walking ahead to your house.

 

Luhan looked at you walk off,
"Aish...What an annoying postion I'm in."

 

Luhan entered the house after you and began kicking off his shoes while you were also.

"You hungry Jieun?--- Yah! Why are you walking off upstairs!?" Luhan yelled.

You quietly continued walking up, dragging your luggage by you and ignored Luhan's words. He stared at you while walking and giving him the cold shoulder, you never showed anger torwards him before, you were always so nice and warm loving. He wasn't use to this ice queen character from you.

You slammed your door, indicating you were in your room.
Luhan flinched in shock.


-----------------------------------

-----------

Ji Eun's P.O.V

-----------

 

" Ji Eun ah!"

Luhan tapped my door repeatedly with his car keys.

"Ji Eun ah! Let's go watch a movie! Or we can go eat somewhere really good! I'm treating everything too! Shopping! anything! I'll take you!"

I raised the volume through my headphones louder and tried to daze off to sleep. I was lying on my bed with the window open, trying to calm down. But then... "Yah~ Ji Eun ah~~"

"Ji Eun~ Ji Eun Ah~~~ JIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJI~~"
He repeatedly tapped on my door.

"Ji Eun! I'm cooking brownies!"
 

10 minutes later....

"Ji Eun! Look! SNOWWWW!"

8 minutes later......

"Ji Eun! Let's go to the amusement park!"

5 minutes later.....

"Ji Eun! Want to go buy a puppy!?"

3 minutes later.....

"Ji Eun~~~ JIJIJIJIJIJIJIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~~"

1 minute later......

"Ji EUN! THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE!"

Now....

"Ji Eun.... :(("

 

--------------------------------------

 

I sighed as I fell down straight to the ground, I tried everything I could to make Ji Eun come out. But it seemed that Ji Eun was really hurt from what I did. I had no idea she'd be this angry with me...

My heart began having a small ache as I stared at Ji Eun's room door. 

I guess you don't really realize how much you'd miss someone when they're not here.

But then again.... Three years of marrying her, I would always leave the house for work and friends. Is this how she felt when waiting for me to come back home? Because if she does.... She has a looot of patience. I guess I never realized how  hard a wife role really is to a person.

My phone vibrated and the collar ID was Babe <3. 

I stared at my phone and slowly touched the screen,

 

But suddenly I rmemebered what happened last time...

"I-I.... There's somewhere I have to attend to..."

"Aishh.... Why do you have to leave when I feel like CRAPPPP....."
Ji Eun complained,

" You can take care of yourself, I've left plenty of times! You'll be fine!"

"B-But Luhan!"

 

I then hung up and turned off my cellphone. Now wasn't the time to be doing anyting but just focus if Ji Eun was okay. I sighed and sat down, thinking of Ji Eun.

I don't think I ever wanted to see her so desperately... She must feel so sad and miserable.

I'm such an idiot.... What can I do to make her feel better?

I realized, I'm a singer. 

I took out my iphone and played a song that would hopefully make her feel better.
She was always happy whenever I sang for her. (click here)
 

 

"Yes the sharper it is, the better, even the moonlight shuts it's eyes tonight,

If only it was a different guy and not me, If only it was a line from a comedy.

I will burn all the scars exchanged for your love.

Baby don't cry tonight, after the darkness has passes.

Baby don't cry tonight, nothing like this will ever happen.

It's not you who will become short-lived.

So Baby don't cry, cry.... My love will protect you."

 

I finished singining the song, finding myself actually crying. The tears were uncontrolable.  I couldn't stop myself... I hadn't cried for so long, I forgot how to make it stop. My heart really hurt, it was beating but it still feels like it's dead.

 

Flashback:

"I'm sorry... That it all ends here..." A tear escaped through my eye.

"Yah, stop being a coward. Don't cry ever in front of a girl. It shows you aren't capable of taking care of them." Qian ordered

"Our relationship is ending and that's all you can say?"

"If you love something Luhan, fight for it. Don't stand around waiting for a miracle to happen cause it's not gonna."

 

 

I remembered her words.... that day I left her to get married to Ji Eun. Remembered it all so well.
Was there ever a time I had with Qian I actually felt loved by her? Yeah she liked my money and my rich life.... My face...., but did she love me as much as Ji Eun showed me? As much as Ji Eun would? Would she wait for me after long tours from work? Would she love me once my stardom is over? When I began growing old? Would she have the patience, the time, and the heart to do it like Ji Eun had?

 

 

I kept my head low, until I heard a small tick coming from the door. I cocked my head up and saw Ji Eun coming out of the room. She peaked through the door and saw me sitting down in front of her room, crying a little.

 

"Luhan!"
Ji Eun yelled worried.

I looked at her shocked,

"Why are you crying? Did you hurt yourself?  Where does it hurt?!"
She ask worred as she was next to me, putting her arm around me and rubbing my shoulder.

There was no girl... Not even Qian, who showed me so much love.

She felt my forehead all of a sudden and checked my temparature.
"You don't seem to have a cold though..."

 

I grabbed her by the arm quickly and stared at her.

Her eyes widened ten times bigger,
"Y-Yah L-Let go of me..."

I just held onto her tighter. She looked at me knowing there was something important I needed to say.

"It's just... You can be angry with me..."
I utter out weakly. 
"T-Take your time... Take as long as you want...
But just know that, I'm willing to wait for you as long as you would for me..."


Ji Eun did not expect me to say that from the look on her face.
"Luhan are you okay?---"

 

I pulled her in and kissed her gently on the forehead, my heart felt so at ease. I feel like the world is spinning correctly again and as if a whole weight of burden has been lifted off my shoulders. Ji Eun is really a shining angel in my life. I feel like I can do anything as long as I have JI Eun around. Why didn't I see it before...

I slowly released the kiss and stared at her.
"S-So yeah..."
I stuttered staring at Ji Eun shyly with a fast paced heart.

 

"I-I-I...Like you.... A lot...SO b-be prepared!"

 

"H-Huh?--"
She blushed,

 

"G-Goodnight Ji Eun Ah!"
I blushed turning really red and ran straight to my room. I locked my door and covered my entire face with the palm of my two hands.

Oh my god what has Ji Eun done to me...

 

 

 

yeah... I'm trying to make up all the times you guys waited ^^
Thanks you for reading my fic! 


Ji Eun's so pretty btw!