New Years Dread Part 2

I'm Already Married

 

(No Ones POV)
 
"Let's Begin the game," he said.
 
"Truth Or Dare Pabo." Lindy asked while smiling and amused smile
 
"Dare.." Kai said Said while smirking
 
"I see you to name all your past girlfriends..." Lindy said with a serious face and an intense glare.
 
"Umm Lee Mi Young, Park Gi Ra, Oh Jin Ra, Do Ki Yung... Umm I cat remember there are a lot... WAIT NO I MEAN UMM THAT'S IT!!!"
 
"KAI YOU'RE DEAD!!"
 
 started clawing, punching and kicking Kai. The group separated them and started cleaning Kai's wound.
 
"Soo umm Junior. Who was your first Kiss-"
 
"Tao. So Tao what do you want truth or dare?" JR asked.
 
"Truth?" he asked cautiously
 
"Tell the truth...  What do you think about your ex-girlfriend," JR asked with a serious face while she was taking Tao's pulse.
 
"Truth??? Well umm I think she was better than you??" 
 
"YOU COMPARED HER TO ME!?! TAO YOU'RE FOING TO DIE!!" 
 
JR started doing the techniques Tao taught her on him. After patching Tao up they played again.
 
"Minhee just go I skip my turn!!" Tao said with a scared tone.
 
"Yeollie truth or dare?" Minhee said while eye smiling.
 
"Dare.." he said with a smile.
 
"I dare you to tell me what kiss I was.." 
 
"Umm... 36.You were kiss number 36..." 
 
Minhee started chasing ChanYeol around the house while the girls started hurting the other guys.
 
-An Hour Later-
 
 
EXO came back and saw the girls sitting down on the couch and the guys watching them from the upstairs kitchen -D.O doesn't own that one- with bruises.
 
"Hey umm Minhee why are your clothes stained with red, why are Lindy's hands red and why is the wushu stick JR is holding have red stuff dripping from it?" Kris asked with a shocked face. 
 
The rest of the EXO members were looking at them shocked as well. 
 
"Just a fun little game..." Lindy answered.
 
"OOOO!! NOONA CAN I HAVE CAKE!!" Se Hun begged from Minhee.
 
"Only one cupcake. The rest is for tomorrow on New Years Day.." Minhee answered.
 
Se Hun ran away with a satisfied face.
 
"So umm dongsaengs.... What's with the guys?" 
 
"Probably sad or something.. Or afraid." JR answered while all three of them looked at EXO with serious faces.
 
"Eonni's Let's go to one of your houses." Lindy said.
 
The girls waved goodbye and walked out glaring at the guys upstairs. They started walking to JR's house with ChanYeol's hat, Kai's jacket and one of Tao's Wushu sticks.
 
(EXO's POV)
 
"Let's follow them.." ChanYeol whispered.
 
"Yeah we'll go too." the rest of EXO said.
 
"Fine..." Kai said with an annoyed face.
 
EXO walked out of their dorm and followed the girls from a distance. The girls turned a corner and EXO rushed to follow. When thy got there they lost them.
 
"HEY LOOK IT'S EXO!!" Lindy, Minhee and Jung Ri screamed together and ran.
 
Girls started swarming EXO. EXO gave up on following them and started running back to their dorm. 
 
"Don't worry guys they'll either feel sorry for the guilt and come back or they will forgive you. They always do. They are the forgiving kind."
 
(Girls POV)
 
"I FEEL SO GUILTY!!" JR yelled as she and the girls walked into her house.
 
"It's ok Dongsaeng.  We'll apologize tomorrow." Minhee said.
 
"Hi Minhee. Hi Lindy. Hi Dongsaeng." A guy walked through the kitchen and into the room next to Jung Ri's.
 
"Hi Daehyun Oppa! Welcome back from Canada!" they said all together as they walked into JR's room
 
"So how do you guys think they are doing right now?" Minhee asked.
 
"Probably okay" Lindy replied
 
(EXO POV)
 
"HYUNG!! FANS ARE EVERYWHERE!!" Se Hun screamed as the entered the girls Cafe and locked all the doors.
 
"Calm down Oh Mi Ja!! They won't get in and he police are already making them go away. There is nothing to fear."
 
(Girls POV)
 
The girls were watching the news on TV and saw what was going on.
 
"Aish... Those guys are idiots... Let's go save them..." Lindy said while walking to the door.
 
"BYE DAEHYUN!! WE'LL BE BACK SOON!!" They yelled in unison as they walked out with face masks, jackets (Lindy is wearing Kai's), hats (Minhee is wearing ChanYeol's), keys to the shop, keys to Minhee's car and Tao's wushu stick.
 
"Sh*t just got serious," Minhee said while she was driving her car.