Chapter 3

I'm Already Married

(Girls' POV)

The girls got out of the car and the looked intimidating. The fangirls noticed them and asked them who they are. The girls just made there way to them and told them to leave.
 
"Who are you to tell us to leave EXO alone? You don't even know them. You guys are probably just here so you could meet EXO." the leader of the fangirls said while pushing Minhee back.
 
Minhee wiped the imaginary dirt off her clothes.
 
"It's not right to mess with us shorty." Lindy spat at her.
 
"Look you don't know EXO! So just freakin get away from us and leave us alone! If you knew them then that would be your guys' shop. We know it's not yours. The owners of the shop don't look scary like you guys they are nice girls." one of the other fangirls said.
 
The girls took off their disguises and glared at them.
 
"We are the owners of that shop! Leave now!" JR growled at them.
 
"You guys call yourself fans!? Making EXO hide in a shop unable to get out is fun for them!? You guys don't deserve to be fans." Minhee hissed at them
 
"Leave and never come back. You are never welcomed in this shop ever!" Lindy roared at them.
 
The fangirls got scared and begged for forgiveness.
 
"We are very sorry!! Please we love this shop!!" The leader begged them.
 
"Fine you guys are welcomed... If this happens again we're not letting you off." Lindy hissed while looking somewhere else.
 
They fangirls thanked them and promised them, then they ran off. The girls walked into the shop with their disguises on.
 
"HYUNG FANGIRLS!! YOU WERE WRONG!! THEY'RE EVEN COSPLAYING AS US!!!!" Se Hun screeched as he clung on to Su Ho.
 
"Se Hun calm down its just us!!" Lindy yelled.
 
"I DON'T KNOW WHO US IS!!!" he said as he started climbing onto Kris's back.
 
The girls took off their disguises and looked at Se Hun with a worried face.
 
"HYUNG THEY'RE DISGUISING THEMSELVES AS THE NOONAS AND DONGSAENG!!" He hid his face in Kris's hair while Kris was carrying him piggy back style.
 

"What are we going to do with this kid," Kris asked as he rubbed his nose bridge,"I still think we should abandon him at the park..." 

 
"WE ARE NOT LEAVING HIM BEHIND KRIS!!" D.O yelled at him.
 
"Someone needs a cupcake.." Minhee said.
 
"NOONAS!!! DONGSAENG!! IT REALLY IS YOU!!" Se Hun said as he took his face out of Kris's hair.
 
"My hair.. " Kris whispered to himself.
 
"Your welcome..." The girls said irritatedly.
 
"Thanks You!!" They said together.
 
"IM SORRY TAO!!" JR yelled
 
Tao just nodded with smirk.
 
Minhee made up with ChanYeol and hugged him.
 
Lindy made up with Kai. Kai stole a kiss from her and ran away while Lindy just blushed.
 
"You guys need girlfriends.." JR said straight to EXO's faces and walked away.
 
"MEAN!! But true..." Xiu Min said.
 
"Eonnis let's go back to JR's house.." Lindy said.
 
"Okay." the girls left.
 
"Hyung let's go back to the house yeah?! I wanna eat all the cakes!!" Se Hun said while rubbing his hands together and smiling.
 
(EXO POV)
 
"SE HUN THAT'S FOR TOMORROW!! NOW EAT YOUR DINNER YOUNG MAN!!" D.O nagged at him.
 
"I DON'T WANT ANY UMMA!!" Se Hun whined 
 
"GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW MISTER!!! YOU'RE NOT EATING CAKE TOMORROW!!!"
 
Se Hun came out of his room and started crying on Lu Han's shoulder.
 
"It's Spaghetti.." Lu Han said while keeping his eyes on the tv
 
"SPAGHETTI!!" Se Hun ran and started devouring his plate of spaghetti.
 
 
After everyone ate they went to sleep.