New Year's Day: Promising The Future Jung Ri/JR's Story

I'm Already Married

(Jung Ri/JR POV)

I woke up with the girls sleeping on me. Wow... This is awkward.... I got out from under them and checked the clock. It said it was 6 am. I changed and went into the room next to mine. My brother was sleeping peacefully. Awww my oppa looks adorable........ I don't like it..... Haha Just Kidding! I took a picture of his peaceful face and started shaking him lightly. He just turned over and was face down on his pillow. I started shaking him really hard then he punched me. 

"Pabo!! That hurts!!" I kicked him and he woke up.

"Ohh My Gosh!! I am so sorry dongsaeng." He handed me a tissue and i wiped my bloody nose.

"Yeah yeah.... Oppa tell the girls i'm going out with the cousins. Bye!" I patted his head and ran to our cousins' house.

I started walking slower so my bloody nose would stop. Then they came..... EXO was walking my way..... WITHOUT THEIR FREAKING DISGUISES!!! WHY CAN'T THEY BE RESPONSIBLE AT LEAST ONCE!! I kept calm on the outside but was exploding in the inside. I tried walking past them but then the innocent Maknae saw me...

"HI NOONA!! NOONA OVER HERE!! NOONA!!!" He started going crazy.

I just ignored him and kept walking to my cousins' house. I got their after a 15 minute walk. I knocked on the door at around 6: 40 am. 
 

"Hi Auntie! I'm here to take the kids out for New Year's like I promised last year." I bowed and we hugged.

"Oh! It's nice to see you again. Bring the children back anytime you would like. Bye Bye! Have fun kids!

"HI NOONA/EONNI!!" they all screamed together in unison.

 

Kim JoonHyun

Age: 13

Oldest of the four siblings.

 

Kim Hye Min

Age: 5

Second oldest of the four siblings

 

Kim Victoria

Age: 4 

Third oldest of the three siblings.

 

Kim MinHyun

Age: 3

The youngest of the four siblings

 

"Hehe I see you've guys missed me" I picked up MinHyun and and held Victoria's hand.

"So where do you guys want to go first? Ramen shop.. Ice Cream Parlor.. Play Ground.. Lotte World?"  They all gave me cute smiles.

"Play Ground!!" the three little ones screamed together while JoonHyun just nodded in agreement.

 

-At the Playground-

 

"Noona how's your boyfriend?" the three youngest ones were playing on the bench

"How do you know about that JoonHyun!?" He gave me an innocent smile then looked passed my head.

I followed his gaze and saw Tao. Tao came and sat next to us.
 

"Huang ZiTao. Just call me Tao." He bowed then raised his hand for JoonHyun to shake.

He shook Tao's hand after introducing himself. Then the rest of the kids came and introduced themselves.

"You look like panda!! Panda Hyung!!!!" MinHyun was crawling on to Tao's lap.

"Eonni can we go to ice cream parlor now pleathe?" Tao cooed at Hye Min's lisp.

I nodded and started walking.
 

"Aren't you guys coming?" they just told me to walk ahead.

I started wakling ahead then saw EXO ina nearby bush.

"YAH! GET YOUR OWN RELATIONSHIPS AND STOP STALKING EVERYONE ELSE'S!!" I yelled at them adn they just walked away

(Tao's POV)

When JR walked away the kids innocent smiles turned to glares.

"Stay away from our Eonni!! She's ours not yours! If you keep her away from us you'll see the dark side." Victoria kicked me in the shin and then they all caught up to JR.

"These children are devious." i muttered to myself as the caught up to us.

(JR POV)

All of us were walking through the park where a lot of couples were.

"Noona~ It's going to rain." MinHyun was getting scared. 

He had a fear of thunder and lightning.

"Where do you guys want to go?" I asked

"Can we watch a movie at your house Eonni?"

-At JR's House-

All 6 of them watched Kung Fu Panda and Kung Fu Panda 2. The children fell asleep on Tao and Jung Ri's lap. Jung Ri was close to falling asleep.

"Jung Ri... Promise me you won't let anything get in the way of this relationship.."

"I-I promise....." Jung Ri fell asleep on Tao's shoulder.

Not long after Tao fell asleep hugging Jung Ri and the other kids.

DaeHyun came out of his room and took a picture and sent it to Jung Ri and everyone that Jung Ri knew. EXO, Minhee and Lindy.

"Hehe.." He walked away with an evil laugh.


Sorry. I didn't really know how to write this chapter....

So yeah.. see you next chapter maybe?? 

haha hehe bye bye!!